|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay for you.
Date night postponed 24 hours.
Are those the ones you have to give yourself in the belly?
I think so. I haven't minded the heparin shots in the belly, so these shouldn't be too bad. I just took my sleeping pill and am. Going to crash for a while, get some much needed sleep.
price check

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Oh and the troll here said I was trying hard to price something, which I fairly interpreted as disbelief.
Meeeeoooowwwww!
Timmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Nope, posted from my phone. You sharing the basement/attic with the other troll?
an ISP observer wrote:
<quoted text>Still at the office there young fella? Did the company change to a US proxy this evening?
Mimi

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
Another state joins the 21st Century.
Hooray for New Mexico!
Going down like dominoes.
8^J
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
I came here just to say this but you beat me to it. I should have just known you'd take care of things. That's 34% now (got the math right this time) so more than 1/3 of the country and counting.:)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Okay, didn't sleep much, but tooka. Couple of cat naps in a hospital room that, surprisingly, is absolutely perfect temperature.

And I think it is retarded that a doctor has put me on a low fat, low salt, heart healthy diet while I am here.

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Okay, didn't sleep much, but tooka. Couple of cat naps in a hospital room that, surprisingly, is absolutely perfect temperature.
And I think it is retarded that a doctor has put me on a low fat, low salt, heart healthy diet while I am here.
Hope you are out by now.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Not until this afternoon, I think.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Shocker!!
Bro's rooms were colder than meat lockers!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocker!!
Bro's rooms were colder than meat lockers!!
I slept well without any covers over me, that is how perfect the room temp is. Typically, it has been quite cold in these rooms.
Giglinx

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Timmy wrote:
Nope, posted from my phone. You sharing the basement/attic with the other troll?
<quoted text>
Okie doakie.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Mimi wrote:
<quoted text>
I came here just to say this but you beat me to it. I should have just known you'd take care of things. That's 34% now (got the math right this time) so more than 1/3 of the country and counting.:)
Weddings happening in UTAH (of all places) now!!!
SO, 18 and more to come!!

“Derecho”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text> Weddings happening in UTAH (of all places) now!!!
SO, 18 and more to come!!
Calm down, that's just one judge's ruling that the gay marriage ban is unconstitutional. The marriages aren't legal yet. The legislative branch makes laws, not the judicial. I predict this will be challenged.
chittown irregular

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

I need a hug.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Calm down, that's just one judge's ruling that the gay marriage ban is unconstitutional. The marriages aren't legal yet. The legislative branch makes laws, not the judicial. I predict this will be challenged.
It *is* unconstitutional which is why the courts keep saying it. But, if it helps you get through another day without putting a gun in your mouth, keep thinking that things will change to be the way YOU think they should be.

“Derecho”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Number one, it was a FEDERAL judge that made the ruling. Since when does a federal judge rule on state matters?

Two, marriage is not a defined *right* in the constitution.-(If it was, I could marry a horse and no one could say boo about it)

This was an unconstitutional ruling by an unqualified judge to rule in such matters and will be fought -(and won)- by the appellate STATE court.

Dam that Constitution thing! Always getting in the way!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Christmas Light? Sure can and sure do! Some years I get a boat parade going with some of my friends, hard to get it all coordinated though. But ever Christmas Eve, I go out with my Kenny G Christmas music blasting (dont judge me!)
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you put lights on your boat? Can you put lights on a boat?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Red, hope your feeling better, Your an amazing woman.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
Number one, it was a FEDERAL judge that made the ruling. Since when does a federal judge rule on state matters?
When the state infringes on the civil rights of citizens.

“It made sense at the time....”

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

so, anyone with experience with mood stabilizers, especially for those who tend towards depression, is it common to "flake out" and act spacy/buzzed/alzheimers-ish?

hot mess SIL came over to bake cookies today, and from the start had some difficulties, but it got worse during the day. at one point, she was asking me something about a dentist appointment she though i went with her on, another question about someone i had with me when i ran into her at shopko... Neither of which happened. she was wobbly on her feet at times too... she would change subjects in the middle of sentences, start talking about "steve" then refer to "her" in the next sentence. she came in and out of it, and would apologize saying she didn't know what was up when she was whacked out. it got less bad after she ate (probably her first real meal of the day at 5pm).

plus, she thinks whenever we don't text her back right away that we're mad at her, so she thought when we asked for clarification (b/c we had NO idea WTF she was talking about) that we were either messing with her or mad at her. that's getting old, and even harder to deal with when she's out of it like she was today.

OY! I knew it could be a day, but this was more than i bargained for! any insights would be helpful & appreciated. And, if applicable, you're welcome for the laughs. hubby & i will laugh at this some day...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 93,221 - 93,240 of97,453
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 min The Troll Stopper 48,695
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min j rocker 1,072,814
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 11 min wow 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Jacques from Ottawa 173,740
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min No Warming 45,547
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 403
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••