Comments
93,201 - 93,220 of 97,916 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
Martin Joy

Hoffman Estates, IL

#94778 Dec 20, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>basement at the orphanage?
Now there's one you don't hear every day.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#94779 Dec 20, 2013
Are we trying to attach a negative connotation to people who happen to live in a basement? Or attic?

Well, I live in both, and I find your stereotypes offensive and hateful.

I demand you stop your basementatticphobia and accept me for who I am! Otherwise you are just an intolerant basementatticphobe and deserve to burn at the stake while wild dogs eat your genitalia!

I deserve a parade, dammit!!!

Recognize me or else....!!!!

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#94780 Dec 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
Are we trying to attach a negative connotation to people who happen to live in a basement? Or attic?
I demand you stop your basementatticphobia and accept me for who I am! Otherwise you are just an intolerant basementatticphobe and deserve to burn at the stake while wild dogs eat your genitalia!
You can have whatever parade you want. Gather all your basement dwelling brothers and sisters, submit the correct forms to the county for the parade permit, hire the necessary security, and march away. Of course your basement dwelling does not affect me or my life, so forgive me if I don't attend. But have fun.
Timmy

United States

#94781 Dec 20, 2013
So you're coming out of the basement. You finally ready to come out of the closet too?

Sorry Dog, but you set yourself up for that one.
edogxxx wrote:
an ISP observer

Hoffman Estates, IL

#94782 Dec 20, 2013
Timmy wrote:
So you're coming out of the basement. You finally ready to come out of the closet too?
Sorry Dog, but you set yourself up for that one.
<quoted text>
Still at the office there young fella? Did the company change to a US proxy this evening?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#94783 Dec 20, 2013
I can breathe! Scary moment though. Just after the doc numbed my back to get me ready for the needles, t he entire hospital lost ALL POWER. ALL. POWER. For just a couple of seconds. Stuff that should not lose power, like the imaging machine they were using with me, did. It took a while for it to fully reboot, but at least the numbing stuff had extra time to work so the lung draining went very well. 1.3 liters of fluid came out of the lyres round my left lung.

So I can breathe again! And sleep!!!

I am quite happy. Exact they found a tiny blood lot in the other lung so I go home tomorrow with injections to give myself. Yay.

But I get to go home tomorrow!

Location hidden

#94784 Dec 20, 2013
Oh and the troll here said I was trying hard to price something, which I fairly interpreted as disbelief.

Location hidden

#94785 Dec 20, 2013
Oops. PRove. Not price.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#94786 Dec 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I can breathe! Scary moment though. Just after the doc numbed my back to get me ready for the needles, t he entire hospital lost ALL POWER. ALL. POWER. For just a couple of seconds. Stuff that should not lose power, like the imaging machine they were using with me, did. It took a while for it to fully reboot, but at least the numbing stuff had extra time to work so the lung draining went very well. 1.3 liters of fluid came out of the lyres round my left lung.
So I can breathe again! And sleep!!!
I am quite happy. Exact they found a tiny blood lot in the other lung so I go home tomorrow with injections to give myself. Yay.
Yay for you.

Date night postponed 24 hours.

Are those the ones you have to give yourself in the belly?

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#94787 Dec 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I can breathe!
Whoot! I'll drink to that!
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I am quite happy.
I'll drink to that, too!
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
What the hell, I'm drinking to that also!

Dam, gotta work tomorrow. Ah hell, I'm drinking to that as well! Feel better, sweetcheeks!

Location hidden

#94788 Dec 20, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yay for you.
Date night postponed 24 hours.
Are those the ones you have to give yourself in the belly?
I think so. I haven't minded the heparin shots in the belly, so these shouldn't be too bad. I just took my sleeping pill and am. Going to crash for a while, get some much needed sleep.
price check

Hoffman Estates, IL

#94789 Dec 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Oh and the troll here said I was trying hard to price something, which I fairly interpreted as disbelief.
Meeeeoooowwwww!
Timmy

United States

#94791 Dec 20, 2013
Nope, posted from my phone. You sharing the basement/attic with the other troll?
an ISP observer wrote:
<quoted text>Still at the office there young fella? Did the company change to a US proxy this evening?
Mimi

Renton, WA

#94792 Dec 20, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
Another state joins the 21st Century.
Hooray for New Mexico!
Going down like dominoes.
8^J
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
I came here just to say this but you beat me to it. I should have just known you'd take care of things. That's 34% now (got the math right this time) so more than 1/3 of the country and counting.:)

Location hidden

#94793 Dec 20, 2013
Okay, didn't sleep much, but tooka. Couple of cat naps in a hospital room that, surprisingly, is absolutely perfect temperature.

And I think it is retarded that a doctor has put me on a low fat, low salt, heart healthy diet while I am here.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#94794 Dec 21, 2013

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#94799 Dec 21, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Okay, didn't sleep much, but tooka. Couple of cat naps in a hospital room that, surprisingly, is absolutely perfect temperature.
And I think it is retarded that a doctor has put me on a low fat, low salt, heart healthy diet while I am here.
Hope you are out by now.

Location hidden

#94800 Dec 21, 2013
Not until this afternoon, I think.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#94801 Dec 21, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Shocker!!
Bro's rooms were colder than meat lockers!!

Location hidden

#94802 Dec 21, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Shocker!!
Bro's rooms were colder than meat lockers!!
I slept well without any covers over me, that is how perfect the room temp is. Typically, it has been quite cold in these rooms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min THE DEVIL 1,099,779
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min LRS 177,337
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Cali Girl 2014dal 49,448
The Israel Lobby Eliminates Another Critic 1 hr Jew Snakes 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,935
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Silly times 4,662
Engagement Ring 3 hr rodeo3queen 4
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000