|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Hospital rooms have locks on the doors, right?
I like how you think!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Because I am dealing with low sodium levels, I did bring in all nods to snack on, so I went ahead. The lung draining is something you're awake for, I've had it done after meals.

Blood clot in my lower right lung. That's the main reason they want to keep me over night. Said it can't move anywhere, but are concerned with what may be behind it.

I wonder if I'm doing a good enough job of faking it for the troll.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

A question wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds great. I didn't ask though.
BTW, how do you "know" I'm Ferrerman? Am I the only one on Topix NOT omniscient? Just wondering.
looks like you have your toothless boyfriend fooled.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/topix/T765V3I...

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Because I am dealing with low sodium levels, I did bring in all nods to snack on, so I went ahead. The lung draining is something you're awake for, I've had it done after meals.
Blood clot in my lower right lung. That's the main reason they want to keep me over night. Said it can't move anywhere, but are concerned with what may be behind it.
You're doing an excellent job for the troll. It's almost like you have cancer or something horrible.

:(

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing an excellent job for the troll. It's almost like you have cancer or something horrible.
:(
It takes all my time just to do the research!!

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:

Boo. I hope you get to go home tomorrow.
Timmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Glad to see you are able to post here again. It was getting a bit boring while you were gone. Hope you are well enough to go home tonight. And regardless where Topix says I am posting from, I am in sunny Florida (82 degrees right now) in Tonka's neck of the woods.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes all my time just to do the research!!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. And when they do, they are disabled so they won't work, including bathrooms.
Well, that sucks...

How about a chair jammed under the door knob?
Martin Joy

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Timmy wrote:
Glad to see you are able to post here again. It was getting a bit boring while you were gone. Hope you are well enough to go home tonight. And regardless where Topix says I am posting from, I am in sunny Florida (82 degrees right now) in Tonka's neck of the woods.
<quoted text>
Topix doesn't assign ISP's. It still could be a proxy. Good research on the weather in South Florida though...

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

My bunco group's Christmas party is tonight. I look forward to it all year. Ugly sweaters, white elephant, lots of eating and drinking. I'm bringing that thing you may have seen on FB or Pinterest recently--Rum Chata/Andes Mint crock pot hot chocolate. And I'm making more low carb marzipan.

SIL and her fiancé will be here tomorrow through Christmas morning.*sigh*. Her main objective will be packing up her room. I'm getting my guest room back, dammit.
Timmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Or it could be that I usually post from work and the company I work for integrated the phone and local servers in all of the offices so they are run off of the main server in California.

I get the Florida weather by looking out my window. How's the view from your mom's basement?
Martin Joy wrote:
<quoted text>Topix doesn't assign ISP's. It still could be a proxy. Good research on the weather in South Florida though...

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. And when they do, they are disabled so they won't work, including bathrooms.
Hang a (neck)tie on the door handle.

(Old 1960's college thing to signal to roommate not to come in)

I can think of a bunch of other very black humor responses starting with Private Benjamin and going do ( ahem) down from there.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Martin Joy wrote:
<quoted text>Topix doesn't assign ISP's. It still could be a proxy. Good research on the weather in South Florida though...
I've gone through intermittent periods where it says I am in Knoxville, so it does happen.
Martin Joy

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Timmy wrote:
Or it could be that I usually post from work and the company I work for integrated the phone and local servers in all of the offices so they are run off of the main server in California.
I get the Florida weather by looking out my window. How's the view from your mom's basement?
<quoted text>
Why is it always "mom's basement" with you trolls?

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Hang a (neck)tie on the door handle.

(Old 1960's college thing to signal to roommate not to come in)

I can think of a bunch of other very black humor responses starting with Private Benjamin and going do ( ahem) down from there.
It was a scrunchie in the 90s.
Martin Joy

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've gone through intermittent periods where it says I am in Knoxville, so it does happen.
...and Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln. Coincidence is not proof.

BTW, I didn't say that Angela was faking her death. I believe she brought that up. I just mentioned that Sublime had participated in a cancer-death-hoax recently on another forum. It happens quite a bit on the internet.
Timmy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

If the strereotype fits .....
Martin Joy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it always "mom's basement" with you trolls?

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Judged:

Martin Joy wrote:
<quoted text>...and Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln. Coincidence is not proof.
BTW, I didn't say that Angela was faking her death. I believe she brought that up. I just mentioned that Sublime had participated in a cancer-death-hoax recently on another forum. It happens quite a bit on the internet.
why is it that you think anyone owes you proof of anything? you're a nothing

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Martin Joy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it always "mom's basement" with you trolls?
basement at the orphanage?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>basement at the orphanage?
Maybe they're not in a basement at all, MAYBE they're in the attic!! Yeah, that's it, the ATTIC!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min CUT TO THE CHEESE 1,099,016
Melody Top Music Theater: In gentler times, Hil... (Jun '09) 29 min StarMountainKId 19
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min LRS 177,251
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr James 68,332
Aurora University student charged with sexual a... 1 hr wow 7
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr JoseBobTheIllinoi... 49,372
Amy 8-26 6 hr Stina2 26
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info