|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think he was posting to you...
Sounded to me like he was agreeing with Ferrerman that I should let it go. Maybe he just didn't express himself clearly.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Matilda77 wrote:
We had Diwali celebrations all last month. Pretty sure nobody will flinch at the word "Christmas" for this month's parties.

I'm in it for the free food only for both...
We have folks from many cultures and a handful of Indian guys who usually participate. I love Indian food.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Agree with what? Still eating away at who? That post of mine that he posted was from YEARS AGO. I dunno even how many years old that is. If you want to know, just ask him ... he probably has the date and time I posted it in his notebook and Angelique database.
He's the creep who mentions her name just about every day ... still to this day accuses everyone of being her ... still blogs about her. Yet, you ask me why it still eats at me, when I couldn't give a eff and only ever mention her to poke fun of his creepy obsession.
Tell us, how many times have you sent money to Nigeria, Tonka?
Sorry. I assumed he was responding to something from today. But even so, you still puzzle me in that you even visit his blog. Seems like going out of your way.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

RACE wrote:
I dont think he was posting to you...
<quoted text>
I was. Didn't realize the post was old.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. I assumed he was responding to something from today. But even so, you still puzzle me in that you even visit his blog. Seems like going out of your way.
No worries. I don't go on his blog anymore and I only went on it rarely in the past.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you saw the need to jump on him without even thinking! Are you feeling a little guilty about something? You still post with Angelique. race did too for quite some time after she played nearly everyone here. A few years ago you saw a conspiracy of people who were here at that time, led by 'her'. Now you run around the internet with a person you don't even know, who used to write not-so-secret stories about you with a vibrator up your butt, "Yekim". That's the company you choose to keep. And 'she' is still upset with Ferrerman and uses you to try and make it personal. And you went to law school? Sheesh!
If I blame her for anything, itís for ever getting close enough to you, trusting that you werenít a loon, and doing whatever number she did on your head (itís actually kind of impressive, even if the results are totally creepy), to make you obsessed with her, and me by association.

Youíd think if you were gonna be psycho and jealous of someone, when it comes to Angelique that you would stalk, bother, and pester the guys she flirts with on here, instead of me.

Or what about Race (sorry, buddy ;P)? He always seemed much closer to her than little old me. She never wrote bad stories about him. I think she was always canoodling with him in her stories Ö me I had a vibrator in my butt and was locked up in a cage, like Hannibal Lecter.

So, Iím waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on the Angelique totem pole. Iím clearly not stalker worthy. So, now that I've explained this, I'm ready to accept your apologies so long as they are genuine.

:D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Correction- according to my statcounter you visited yesterday (December 9th) at 9:31am (Chicago time, not Greensboro) for 1 minute 40 seconds. You were at work. Ring a bell?
If you have that level of detail, you know I'm not a dedicated reader.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Now I'm confused, I thought the other dude was the one spouting off about the shrink. He is the only one I ever see mentioning her/him/it.

Well, I never said I was the brightest crayon in the box...
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I was. Didn't realize the post was old.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

The shrink is still around?? Last I heard she was getting married again, and obamma cut off her funds.
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you saw the need to jump on him without even thinking! Are you feeling a little guilty about something? You still post with Angelique. race did too for quite some time after she played nearly everyone here. A few years ago you saw a conspiracy of people who were here at that time, led by 'her'. Now you run around the internet with a person you don't even know, who used to write not-so-secret stories about you with a vibrator up your butt, "Yekim". That's the company you choose to keep. And 'she' is still upset with Ferrerman and uses you to try and make it personal. And you went to law school? Sheesh!

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

What could anyone possibly write bad about me? I only remember stories about rabbits and fences, and of course my own take on woodstock with rosie odonnel. But I dont retain much of what I read hear anyway, thats why you all are always so fresh and interisting.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or what about Race (sorry, buddy ;P)? He always seemed much closer to her than little old me. She never wrote bad stories about him. I think she was always canoodling with him in her stories Ö me I had a vibrator in my butt and was locked up in a cage, like Hannibal Lecter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>So were you lying about not reading the blog? Or was it spin? There's nothing wrong with reading or not reading the blog but, lying about it is a poor character trait and doesn't help your story much.
It's no lie ... I have rarely gone on it. When you first started it I would go on and read your blogs pretty regularly, but I rarely go on it anymore.

When someone mentions something about it on here, I might go on to see what they are talking about, but Iím not eagerly awaiting your posts or a regular reader.

I also never said there is anything wrong with reading a blog.
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Neither would denying that you still post with her to this day. It is pretty obvious that you do. You're not ashamed to still be taken in after all the others bailed, are you?

So donít care. You will have to find someone else to discuss your obsession with.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Well, 4 page views yesterday and 11 for the month. Today's the tenth. Do the math.
The only time I visit is when someone mentions something about it on here (which is rare). Then, I might go on to see what they are talking about and read the comments, which are really just an extension of topix, but Iím not eagerly awaiting your posts or a regular reader. You could have multiple page views, just because it's left open in a browser and it auto-refreshes or because you've read the comments in a few different postings and returned to the main screen each time. Each time you return to the main screen it would come up as a page view.

Tonka seems to be under the impression that I am an avid reader of it and log onto it every day, week, or even every month.

I also never said there is anything wrong with reading a blog.
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Neither would denying that you still post with her to this day. It is pretty obvious that you do. You're not ashamed to still be taken in after all the others bailed, are you?

So donít care. You will have to find someone else to discuss your obsession with.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
When someone mentions something about it on here, I might go on to see what they are talking about,
Not trying to bust your balls, but who here has ever mentioned anything on his blog?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Now I'm confused, I thought the other dude was the one spouting off about the shrink. He is the only one I ever see mentioning her/him/it.
Well, I never said I was the brightest crayon in the box...
<quoted text>
I know. Tonka practices selective criticism. It's a special type of selective criticism that involves ignoring the biggest offender of what he deems criticism worthy.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Tonka practices selective criticism. It's a special type of selective criticism that involves ignoring the biggest offender of what he deems criticism worthy.
You should take it as flattery. I don't care to engage with the other person.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Old advice.
DFTT.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

A thought wrote:
<quoted text>At least I'm nice to you!
You're not nice nor mean. For the most part, we don't interact. Like 2 guy walking past each other in a crowd on the street.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to bust your balls, but who here has ever mentioned anything on his blog?
So, you're busting my cheese balls?

No one that you know. Rarely I'll get a PM about it (although Ferrerman probably thinks otherwise, I really don't talk much about him much with folks in private and don't really care too ... it's all so silly) and it is sometimes mentioned on threads that you don't post on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>You're not nice nor mean. For the most part, we don't interact. Like 2 guy walking past each other in a crowd on the street.
I envy you. Unfortunately, Ferrerman thinks I'm the most interesting man in the world and he is like a groupie who won't leave me alone. I think he has posters of me on the wall in his bedroom.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
What could anyone possibly write bad about me? I only remember stories about rabbits and fences, and of course my own take on woodstock with rosie odonnel. But I dont retain much of what I read hear anyway, thats why you all are always so fresh and interisting.
<quoted text>
I didn't see the woodstock with rosie, lmao.

I was really confused about the stories, especially when I first came on. It was so odd.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 4 min Nono 6,592
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,084,498
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 6 min Chicagobunny 528
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 7 min Duck Hook 1,880
White house down 20 min Anonymous 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... 22 min Jacques from Ottawa 1
More Violence in Chicago in a Violence Filled C... 24 min hands on AR 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 hr LRS 175,239
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••