cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#94464 Dec 10, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
True. But this is normal JANUARY weather.
And down here, we aren't getting anything!
After braving MN and Boston (right before the storm--8 with windchill), I want at least 50, lol.

I have cute new winter clothes.
Wore my new adorable cloche hate and had so many remarks. Weird.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#94465 Dec 10, 2013
I dont think he was posting to you...
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Agree with what? Still eating away at who? That post of mine that he posted was from YEARS AGO. I dunno even how many years old that is. If you want to know, just ask him ... he probably has the date and time I posted it in his notebook and Angelique database.
He's the creep who mentions her name just about every day ... still to this day accuses everyone of being her ... still blogs about her. Yet, you ask me why it still eats at me, when I couldn't give a eff and only ever mention her to poke fun of his creepy obsession.
Tell us, how many times have you sent money to Nigeria, Tonka?

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#94466 Dec 10, 2013
We had Diwali celebrations all last month. Pretty sure nobody will flinch at the word "Christmas" for this month's parties.

I'm in it for the free food only for both...

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#94468 Dec 10, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
We had Diwali celebrations all last month. Pretty sure nobody will flinch at the word "Christmas" for this month's parties.
And I'm fine with that. Happy Diwali to all! Happy Kwanzaa! I'm in it for the food! All I ask for is Christmas! Fair enough?

See, I don't think anyone cares. No one, no group, spoke out in offense about people saying Merry Christmas and offices holding Christmas parties, and that's why America is changing its policy. What happened is, a group sat around THINKING sht up and decided that saying Merry Christmas could be offensive and we shouldn't say it anymore. Then the idea, for some reason, in the name of "fairness," took off.

Same with raising the minimum raise to $15 dollars an hour. Do you think some teenager ran to his parents and started a group and marched on Washington to get it raised? No. The same group that decided we shouldn't have Christmas also decided that minimum wage should be raised ridiculously.

Again, for some reason, what should have been laughed off, is actually gaining support!

But thankfully, it's a small group that's just screaming loud, and eventually they will be eradicated soon.

/Sorry, end rant. I just get a little defensive around this CHRISTMAS season.
Aisle sitter on vacation

Des Plaines, IL

#94469 Dec 10, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
How big is the puppy? There is puppy pads. That works well for little dogs. Of course, once the weather gets nicer that another habit the dog may have you have to break.
I think the in-laws kept their chihuahuas on puppy pads even after the weather cleared. But then, they have a utility room in the basement that works ok for that on a long-term basis...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#94470 Dec 10, 2013
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>I dont think he was posting to you...
Sounded to me like he was agreeing with Ferrerman that I should let it go. Maybe he just didn't express himself clearly.

Location hidden

#94471 Dec 10, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:

We have folks from many cultures and a handful of Indian guys who usually participate. I love Indian food.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#94472 Dec 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO
Agree with what? Still eating away at who? That post of mine that he posted was from YEARS AGO. I dunno even how many years old that is. If you want to know, just ask him ... he probably has the date and time I posted it in his notebook and Angelique database.
He's the creep who mentions her name just about every day ... still to this day accuses everyone of being her ... still blogs about her. Yet, you ask me why it still eats at me, when I couldn't give a eff and only ever mention her to poke fun of his creepy obsession.
Tell us, how many times have you sent money to Nigeria, Tonka?
Sorry. I assumed he was responding to something from today. But even so, you still puzzle me in that you even visit his blog. Seems like going out of your way.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#94473 Dec 10, 2013
RACE wrote:
I dont think he was posting to you...
<quoted text>
I was. Didn't realize the post was old.

Location hidden

#94475 Dec 10, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry. I assumed he was responding to something from today. But even so, you still puzzle me in that you even visit his blog. Seems like going out of your way.
No worries. I don't go on his blog anymore and I only went on it rarely in the past.

Location hidden

#94478 Dec 10, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you saw the need to jump on him without even thinking! Are you feeling a little guilty about something? You still post with Angelique. race did too for quite some time after she played nearly everyone here. A few years ago you saw a conspiracy of people who were here at that time, led by 'her'. Now you run around the internet with a person you don't even know, who used to write not-so-secret stories about you with a vibrator up your butt, "Yekim". That's the company you choose to keep. And 'she' is still upset with Ferrerman and uses you to try and make it personal. And you went to law school? Sheesh!
If I blame her for anything, itís for ever getting close enough to you, trusting that you werenít a loon, and doing whatever number she did on your head (itís actually kind of impressive, even if the results are totally creepy), to make you obsessed with her, and me by association.

Youíd think if you were gonna be psycho and jealous of someone, when it comes to Angelique that you would stalk, bother, and pester the guys she flirts with on here, instead of me.

Or what about Race (sorry, buddy ;P)? He always seemed much closer to her than little old me. She never wrote bad stories about him. I think she was always canoodling with him in her stories Ö me I had a vibrator in my butt and was locked up in a cage, like Hannibal Lecter.

So, Iím waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down on the Angelique totem pole. Iím clearly not stalker worthy. So, now that I've explained this, I'm ready to accept your apologies so long as they are genuine.

:D

Location hidden

#94479 Dec 10, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Correction- according to my statcounter you visited yesterday (December 9th) at 9:31am (Chicago time, not Greensboro) for 1 minute 40 seconds. You were at work. Ring a bell?
If you have that level of detail, you know I'm not a dedicated reader.

Neda, stay with me!

#94482 Dec 10, 2013
Now I'm confused, I thought the other dude was the one spouting off about the shrink. He is the only one I ever see mentioning her/him/it.

Well, I never said I was the brightest crayon in the box...
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I was. Didn't realize the post was old.

Neda, stay with me!

#94483 Dec 10, 2013
The shrink is still around?? Last I heard she was getting married again, and obamma cut off her funds.
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Yet you saw the need to jump on him without even thinking! Are you feeling a little guilty about something? You still post with Angelique. race did too for quite some time after she played nearly everyone here. A few years ago you saw a conspiracy of people who were here at that time, led by 'her'. Now you run around the internet with a person you don't even know, who used to write not-so-secret stories about you with a vibrator up your butt, "Yekim". That's the company you choose to keep. And 'she' is still upset with Ferrerman and uses you to try and make it personal. And you went to law school? Sheesh!

Neda, stay with me!

#94484 Dec 10, 2013
What could anyone possibly write bad about me? I only remember stories about rabbits and fences, and of course my own take on woodstock with rosie odonnel. But I dont retain much of what I read hear anyway, thats why you all are always so fresh and interisting.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Or what about Race (sorry, buddy ;P)? He always seemed much closer to her than little old me. She never wrote bad stories about him. I think she was always canoodling with him in her stories Ö me I had a vibrator in my butt and was locked up in a cage, like Hannibal Lecter.

Location hidden

#94485 Dec 10, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>So were you lying about not reading the blog? Or was it spin? There's nothing wrong with reading or not reading the blog but, lying about it is a poor character trait and doesn't help your story much.
It's no lie ... I have rarely gone on it. When you first started it I would go on and read your blogs pretty regularly, but I rarely go on it anymore.

When someone mentions something about it on here, I might go on to see what they are talking about, but Iím not eagerly awaiting your posts or a regular reader.

I also never said there is anything wrong with reading a blog.
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Neither would denying that you still post with her to this day. It is pretty obvious that you do. You're not ashamed to still be taken in after all the others bailed, are you?

So donít care. You will have to find someone else to discuss your obsession with.

Location hidden

#94486 Dec 10, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Well, 4 page views yesterday and 11 for the month. Today's the tenth. Do the math.
The only time I visit is when someone mentions something about it on here (which is rare). Then, I might go on to see what they are talking about and read the comments, which are really just an extension of topix, but Iím not eagerly awaiting your posts or a regular reader. You could have multiple page views, just because it's left open in a browser and it auto-refreshes or because you've read the comments in a few different postings and returned to the main screen each time. Each time you return to the main screen it would come up as a page view.

Tonka seems to be under the impression that I am an avid reader of it and log onto it every day, week, or even every month.

I also never said there is anything wrong with reading a blog.
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>Neither would denying that you still post with her to this day. It is pretty obvious that you do. You're not ashamed to still be taken in after all the others bailed, are you?

So donít care. You will have to find someone else to discuss your obsession with.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#94488 Dec 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
When someone mentions something about it on here, I might go on to see what they are talking about,
Not trying to bust your balls, but who here has ever mentioned anything on his blog?

Location hidden

#94489 Dec 10, 2013
RACE wrote:
Now I'm confused, I thought the other dude was the one spouting off about the shrink. He is the only one I ever see mentioning her/him/it.
Well, I never said I was the brightest crayon in the box...
<quoted text>
I know. Tonka practices selective criticism. It's a special type of selective criticism that involves ignoring the biggest offender of what he deems criticism worthy.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#94492 Dec 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. Tonka practices selective criticism. It's a special type of selective criticism that involves ignoring the biggest offender of what he deems criticism worthy.
You should take it as flattery. I don't care to engage with the other person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min forks_make_us_fat 1,114,958
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min On Again Off Again 50,020
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 20 min Eric 69,484
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,987
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 58 min Whats the Bulb An... 8
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr HomeGrownTerrorism 3
Amy - 9-29-2014 1 hr Ralph 28
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cancer On The pRe... 178,580

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]