#94247 Nov 30, 2013

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#94248 Nov 30, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the odds that "Diane" comes out to defend herself? Do you think she is smart enough to keep quiet?
FWIW I think he would have exponentially increased his support if he had suggested he kiss his posterior rather than nibbling on another part of his anatomy.
Do you wonder what her Thanksgiving dinner was like?
Miss the bird and had sausage?

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#94250 Nov 30, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss the bird and had sausage?
Yep. Love it.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#94252 Nov 30, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>What are the odds that "Diane" comes out to defend herself? Do you think she is smart enough to keep quiet?

FWIW I think he would have exponentially increased his support if he had suggested he kiss his posterior rather than nibbling on another part of his anatomy.

Do you wonder what her Thanksgiving dinner was like?
Yeah, he probably should have gone the "kiss my azz" route instead. I bet she keeps quiet. I hope she missed thanksgiving dinner, and I bet the people she was going to visit we're either glad or they're insufferable azzholes, too.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#94253 Nov 30, 2013

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#94254 Nov 30, 2013
Auburn just upset 'bama!!! Wow!!! Love it!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#94255 Nov 30, 2013
Roll tears roll!

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#94256 Nov 30, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Auburn just upset 'bama!!! Wow!!! Love it!
Haha, jamwow and I were just talking about it on FB. What a play!

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#94257 Nov 30, 2013
I wanted Bama. Would gave been more gratifying for FSU to slay the proverbial dragon, champ 3 of the last 4 years, than taking on Ohio State. Would have fet like a bigger accomplishment.

But I shed no tears for Bama.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#94258 Nov 30, 2013
hello I was wondering if any one you know Ronald dunn jr hes 30 years old I have been looking for him with no luck if you know him plz let me know if you don't sorry to bother you

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#94259 Nov 30, 2013
RIP Paul Walker. One less hottie boombalotty on Earth.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#94260 Dec 1, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
I wanted Bama. Would gave been more gratifying for FSU to slay the proverbial dragon, champ 3 of the last 4 years, than taking on Ohio State. Would have fet like a bigger accomplishment.

I hope Michigan State beats Ohio State and you guys end up playing Auburn.
:)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#94261 Dec 1, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
I don't think the Buckeyes will have a chance againest Florida State.....Was proud the Wolverines fought that hard, even going out on their shields with the 2 point try...kicker was injured, it was all they could do....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#94262 Dec 1, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
...I liked him, especially in that movie, 8 Below....about the guy that has to leave his sled dogs behind, in the Arctic Base Camp for a year.....

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#94263 Dec 1, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
How ironic. Must have been going too fast and was furious...
Ronald dunn jr

Braidwood, IL

#94264 Dec 1, 2013
karma304 wrote:
hello I was wondering if any one you know Ronald dunn jr hes 30 years old I have been looking for him with no luck if you know him plz let me know if you don't sorry to bother you
Is this about that twenty bucks I owe you?
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#94265 Dec 1, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
NOOoooo!!!
I saw this and had to check.
I am so upset.

Okay, I confess-I never got emotional over celebs deaths. Never.
Heath Ledger died whilst my bro was still in ICU so I was numb.
Now....certain ones just really affect me.

Cory Monteith really bothered me, and so does Paul Walker.
I loved Paul. He kept to himself and never went the typical Hollywood route. This really bums me out, especially by the holidays. I know he has a teenage daughter.....so tragic, especially how he died.:/

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#94266 Dec 1, 2013

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#94267 Dec 1, 2013
Thoughts?

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/09/26/utah-hig...

I disagree with it to one extent. I have no problem with him suspending the whole team if the whole team was taking part in the misdeeds, but I doubt all 80 were. Lots of people commenting kept dropping the "no I in team" line, but I think its being mis-used. To me, that means no one is above the team. Team comes first. That does not mean that if Bo is being disrespectful to teachers or bullying someone, that I should be punished the same as if I did. These folks commenting feel like everyone on the team should be accountable for everyone else's behavior. If I'm the kicker on the team, what in the hell am I gonna do to keep the offensive line IN LINE?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#94268 Dec 2, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,374,990
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Patriot AKA Bozo 58,864
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min JRB 213,217
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 54 min Red_Forman 2,268
Word (Dec '08) 54 min Red_Forman 6,001
last post wins! (Apr '13) 55 min Red_Forman 932
last post wins! (Dec '10) 56 min Red_Forman 1,977
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages