|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Did you go to Marian Catholic?...My friends and i used to go to their football games, just to checkout all the hottie italian girls....lol.....they seemed to mature early...like 14-15.......
Bloom girls weren't too shabby either.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Bloom girls weren't too shabby either.
They were good, but dangerous... My sophmore year, they stopped the Bloom-Rich East football series, because of too many fights and a stabbing.....then we could just concentrate on Homewood-Flossmor....lol....
dahgts

Chicago Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>They were good, but dangerous... My sophmore year, they stopped the Bloom-Rich East football series, because of too many fights and a stabbing.....then we could just concentrate on Homewood-Flossmor....lol....
Not in my day...we were just tough, not violent. Besides we thought Rich HS somewhat tame then. My group infiltrated Thornton.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Did Topix just remove the whole Abby post?

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

dahgts wrote:
Did Topix just remove the whole Abby post?
Yes. Probably because a pile of filth was promoting paedophilia.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Probably because a pile of filth was promoting paedophilia.
Yup.:D

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.:D
That's what I thought. This pile of dirt needs to grow up. What an insecure and immature bonehead.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Anyone wanna elaborate on the pile of filth? Was it offensive posts in some way pertaiing to the letters or as it one of them posters who just drop in on a forum and start posting completely unrelated nonsense?

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
Anyone wanna elaborate on the pile of filth? Was it offensive posts in some way pertaiing to the letters or as it one of them posters who just drop in on a forum and start posting completely unrelated nonsense?
it was dog commenting on a child living with her father and what he can use her for. sickening and totally inappropriate.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

No, its because your an idiot, nobody is going to try and assassinate a character you do not posses.
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>No, it wasn't for content.
It was character assassination....

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Oh, don't blame me! I'm nowhere near faddish or sagacious enough to get an entire thread pulled! They probably pulled it due to copyright reasons. Or because of those crappyass Bears!

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Oh please.....
They get sent to school, they know what an education is, and how going to college gets you into the NFL. They're not as stupid as you would like to believe.

And no, they are not digging thru dumpsters looking for table scraps to eat either. WIC makes sure they eat as well as I do, they just spend all the money on sugar products instead of things that will actually fill their belly, Which is why the also get free lunches.
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know they can get an education and/or learn a trade and get a job. It seems simple to you but not to someone of very poor background. It's not in a very poor communities realm of thinking. They're too busy trying to eat, stay alive and worry about dinner.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Again, looking for a law to dictate common sense.
This is why your a dork and nobody likes you. So heres the rule for you....GO AWAY!
A thought wrote:
<quoted text>So, I was wrong about it being "controlling" them?
Thanks for telling me! Is there a copy of the rules that folks can consult for what is and is not acceptable conversation and who is in charge of conversation on any given day? That would help.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Because when your stupid, you have so few options.
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
How was it controlling? Did she prevent you from posting unless you followed her instructions? Did she delete your previous posts that she didn't like?
Anyone is free to bring up a new subject, just like you are free to ignore that post and continue with what you were talking about.
Why is it necessary to be so antagonistic?
Not the dog

Hollywood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Exactly what would you know about character - something you do not possess?
RACE wrote:
No, its because your an idiot, nobody is going to try and assassinate a character you do not posses.
<quoted text>

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

I saw that comment. Hardly something I'd think would be enough to pull the thread. Was a one liner dumb joke. I heard worse listening to Dave Attell & Greg Giraldo this afternoon. And laughed.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
I saw that comment. Hardly something I'd think would be enough to pull the thread. Was a one liner dumb joke. I heard worse listening to Dave Attell & Greg Giraldo this afternoon. And laughed.
Right! It was nuthin. But how'd you see it? Share with us your keyboard wisdom

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! It was nuthin. But how'd you see it? Share with us your keyboard wisdom
I saw it earlier before the thread got pulled.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Comcast's Homepage today has a ranking of best and worst run States....California was worst, New Mexico, i believe was second worst...Illinois was 3rd worst run....

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
Really? I hope that your kids turn out to be better human beings then you and dog and the rest of the trash that considers this subject to be appropriate, dumb or funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••