Topix Chitown Regulars

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#94139 Nov 24, 2013
dahgts wrote:
Did Topix just remove the whole Abby post?
Yes. Probably because a pile of filth was promoting paedophilia.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#94140 Nov 24, 2013
NWmoon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes. Probably because a pile of filth was promoting paedophilia.
Yup.:D

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#94141 Nov 24, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.:D
That's what I thought. This pile of dirt needs to grow up. What an insecure and immature bonehead.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#94142 Nov 24, 2013
Anyone wanna elaborate on the pile of filth? Was it offensive posts in some way pertaiing to the letters or as it one of them posters who just drop in on a forum and start posting completely unrelated nonsense?

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#94143 Nov 24, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Anyone wanna elaborate on the pile of filth? Was it offensive posts in some way pertaiing to the letters or as it one of them posters who just drop in on a forum and start posting completely unrelated nonsense?
it was dog commenting on a child living with her father and what he can use her for. sickening and totally inappropriate.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#94144 Nov 24, 2013
No, its because your an idiot, nobody is going to try and assassinate a character you do not posses.
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>No, it wasn't for content.
It was character assassination....

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#94145 Nov 24, 2013
Oh, don't blame me! I'm nowhere near faddish or sagacious enough to get an entire thread pulled! They probably pulled it due to copyright reasons. Or because of those crappyass Bears!

#94146 Nov 24, 2013
Oh please.....
They get sent to school, they know what an education is, and how going to college gets you into the NFL. They're not as stupid as you would like to believe.

And no, they are not digging thru dumpsters looking for table scraps to eat either. WIC makes sure they eat as well as I do, they just spend all the money on sugar products instead of things that will actually fill their belly, Which is why the also get free lunches.
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know they can get an education and/or learn a trade and get a job. It seems simple to you but not to someone of very poor background. It's not in a very poor communities realm of thinking. They're too busy trying to eat, stay alive and worry about dinner.

#94147 Nov 24, 2013
Again, looking for a law to dictate common sense.
This is why your a dork and nobody likes you. So heres the rule for you....GO AWAY!
A thought wrote:
<quoted text>So, I was wrong about it being "controlling" them?
Thanks for telling me! Is there a copy of the rules that folks can consult for what is and is not acceptable conversation and who is in charge of conversation on any given day? That would help.

#94149 Nov 24, 2013
Because when your stupid, you have so few options.
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
How was it controlling? Did she prevent you from posting unless you followed her instructions? Did she delete your previous posts that she didn't like?
Anyone is free to bring up a new subject, just like you are free to ignore that post and continue with what you were talking about.
Why is it necessary to be so antagonistic?
Not the dog

Hollywood, FL

#94150 Nov 24, 2013
Exactly what would you know about character - something you do not possess?
RACE wrote:
No, its because your an idiot, nobody is going to try and assassinate a character you do not posses.
<quoted text>

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#94152 Nov 24, 2013
I saw that comment. Hardly something I'd think would be enough to pull the thread. Was a one liner dumb joke. I heard worse listening to Dave Attell & Greg Giraldo this afternoon. And laughed.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#94153 Nov 24, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
I saw that comment. Hardly something I'd think would be enough to pull the thread. Was a one liner dumb joke. I heard worse listening to Dave Attell & Greg Giraldo this afternoon. And laughed.
Right! It was nuthin. But how'd you see it? Share with us your keyboard wisdom

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#94154 Nov 24, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! It was nuthin. But how'd you see it? Share with us your keyboard wisdom
I saw it earlier before the thread got pulled.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#94155 Nov 25, 2013
Comcast's Homepage today has a ranking of best and worst run States....California was worst, New Mexico, i believe was second worst...Illinois was 3rd worst run....

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#94156 Nov 25, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Really? I hope that your kids turn out to be better human beings then you and dog and the rest of the trash that considers this subject to be appropriate, dumb or funny.

#94157 Nov 25, 2013
Maybe not, but at least I never wrongly accused somebody of trying to assassinate it either.
Not the dog wrote:
Exactly what would you know about character - something you do not possess?
<quoted text>

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#94158 Nov 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Comcast's Homepage today has a ranking of best and worst run States....California was worst, New Mexico, i believe was second worst...Illinois was 3rd worst run....
Surprised there are two other states run worse than Illinois.

At least the worse off states aren't run by Democrats! Oh, wait a minute....

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#94159 Nov 25, 2013
Good morning! Short week, woo hoo!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#94160 Nov 25, 2013
RACE wrote:
The fix i was talking about was to the programs that are supposed to teach kids how to have protected sex, and learn about the reality of being a single mother and a teenage father, not eliminate their sex drive.
<quoted text>
I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min flack 1,274,187
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Jacques Ottawa 196,809
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 min Red_Forman 6,394
The Amazing Cashew 34 min OH Im NUTS 1
Get an online store. Earn $$$$ (Jun '13) 52 min Shaiilesh 2
abby8-27-15 1 hr tiredofit 12
Florida sheriff is similar to Sheriff Apairo. 1 hr Hahaha Good 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages