Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

What perfect timing! One of my FB friends just shared this. http://tinybuddha.com/blog/greatest-lesson-we...

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Eh- I've met Dahgts IRL and seen her get into poses that would do fine in a yoga class, and not "downwith dog", either.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Went to a local place for lunch alone and I'm seated by a nice but loud-ish group of senior citizens. Happy loud, you know? Got me thinking about my grandparents. Then I looked up my grandma's obit. I had NO IDEA she died on her oldest son's birthday. How did that not get mentioned? He wasn't at the funeral for travel reasons, but still.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

PEllen wrote:
Eh- I've met Dahgts IRL and seen her get into poses that would do fine in a yoga class, and not "downwith dog", either.
Thanks....well, down with Clooney maybe. His father is hot.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what this thread is for - to vent and find support, while you talk about random everyday stuff. No reason to be an ass. Unless you have taken the time to read through all the posts on this thread, you know nothing about cheluzal. Not that she would ever use what has happened over the past few years as an excuse, but she is entitled to have some really bad or angry days and she deserves a safe place to spout off as much as anyone else.
Not that she needs me to stick up for her, but I'll do it anyway ;)
Thank you, friend.
Dang-the vitriol from people I don't even know is rancid.
Anyone who knows me (the real regs) knows I am all bark and no bite.
I would never hurt someone; I don't even yell.
BUT my reality is minea nd I'm just annoyed unnaturally lately. It's subsiding. Nothing diss or students; just general.
Doing mucho better.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Your diss or your students? Both? Other stuff? Combination of crap?
Thanksgiving weekend and winter break are all just around the corner. Try going to the beach….without papers to write or correct…..for the day and just hang out with the ocean. Doing that does amazing things when I'm in that kind of mood.
Thank you, friend.
Doing better--thought I could vent without reprisal; huge wake-up call of WRONG!
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

RACE wrote:
cunzel would do well to refrain from calling others doushebags herself. Glass houses and all that.
<quoted text>
Dumb cliche.
And I have been called many things (worse by better) but douche has never been one of them.
The B word--have at it.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

RACE wrote:
Dont get me wrong though. I am glad that she is back and posting, and kinda reaching out, but I think she needs to accept that playing nice is a two way street. Nobody is above reproach or being called on the carpet.
(Well except me of course... and Mimi)
<quoted text>
I'm usually nice. I don't attack for no reason.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your angry days coincide with the use of feminine hygeine products?
LOL, that might be it!
I stopped my pills since I missed them and don't use them for birth control, so I thought I'd wait for the next month....3 months later I finally get another period.
Maybe I had this 3-month built-up steroidish PMS going, lol.

Truly appreciate regs who can let me vent.
I shouldn't have called names, but when I'm attacked, I get defensive and will most certainly scratch back.

Maybe I will go back to ignoring most of you, LOL!
Expert

Hoffman Estates, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, friend.
Dang-the vitriol from people I don't even know is rancid.
Anyone who knows me (the real regs) knows I am all bark and no bite.
I would never hurt someone; I don't even yell.
BUT my reality is minea nd I'm just annoyed unnaturally lately. It's subsiding. Nothing diss or students; just general.
Doing mucho better.
Don't sweat it! If someone here didn't totally lose their sh!t over nothing, it wouldn't be the regs. I was actually kinda proud of you.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>

I've found this tactic to be very effective. ;-)

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
I had NO IDEA she died on her oldest son's birthday. How did that not get mentioned?
What a crappy thing to do to your kid!

But... why SHOULD it get mentioned? I wouldn't think a fact like that is the kind of thing to broadcast.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

cheluzal wrote:
Yeah, then they'll know what *I* feel like...:(

“It made sense at the time....”

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crappy thing to do to your kid!
But... why SHOULD it get mentioned? I wouldn't think a fact like that is the kind of thing to broadcast.
mhy gramma's funeral was on my mom's birthday. i asked her how she wanted to "deal" with it. she really wanted the two events to be separate, but one of her friends in attendance had the restaurant bring her a birthday dessert.

we went home, took it easy for awhile, then had pizza and birthday cake. She said that gramma's last birthday gift was to bring her whole family together. and i really do think taht it was the last time that the whole lot of us were together.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
mhy gramma's funeral was on my mom's birthday. i asked her how she wanted to "deal" with it. she really wanted the two events to be separate, but one of her friends in attendance had the restaurant bring her a birthday dessert.
we went home, took it easy for awhile, then had pizza and birthday cake. She said that gramma's last birthday gift was to bring her whole family together. and i really do think taht it was the last time that the whole lot of us were together.
That's wonderful!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Oh sh!t. Dickie is finally talking to my bad step-sis while I'm sitting with the kids while they fall asleep. It doesn't sound like it's going well...

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Night one:

Holy crap, it feels like babysitting!

With his recent heart condition he can't do much... he's almost cutting into my drinking!
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sweat it! If someone here didn't totally lose their sh!t over nothing, it wouldn't be the regs. I was actually kinda proud of you.
Rofl, thanks!
I love the negative judegments from that.
I never judge things....you think people do it just to screw with you? Or lurkers who never ever post?
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

My bro passed on our granny's bday, the granny he had recently moved down with (she lives next door to our parents).

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

I am so hiding out in here but I do want to get involved! But I hearing laughing that doesn't seem nervous so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••