cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93549 Nov 13, 2013
RACE wrote:
cunzel would do well to refrain from calling others doushebags herself. Glass houses and all that.
<quoted text>
Dumb cliche.
And I have been called many things (worse by better) but douche has never been one of them.
The B word--have at it.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93550 Nov 13, 2013
RACE wrote:
Dont get me wrong though. I am glad that she is back and posting, and kinda reaching out, but I think she needs to accept that playing nice is a two way street. Nobody is above reproach or being called on the carpet.
(Well except me of course... and Mimi)
<quoted text>
I'm usually nice. I don't attack for no reason.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93551 Nov 13, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your angry days coincide with the use of feminine hygeine products?
LOL, that might be it!
I stopped my pills since I missed them and don't use them for birth control, so I thought I'd wait for the next month....3 months later I finally get another period.
Maybe I had this 3-month built-up steroidish PMS going, lol.

Truly appreciate regs who can let me vent.
I shouldn't have called names, but when I'm attacked, I get defensive and will most certainly scratch back.

Maybe I will go back to ignoring most of you, LOL!
Expert

Hoffman Estates, IL

#93552 Nov 13, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, friend.
Dang-the vitriol from people I don't even know is rancid.
Anyone who knows me (the real regs) knows I am all bark and no bite.
I would never hurt someone; I don't even yell.
BUT my reality is minea nd I'm just annoyed unnaturally lately. It's subsiding. Nothing diss or students; just general.
Doing mucho better.
Don't sweat it! If someone here didn't totally lose their sh!t over nothing, it wouldn't be the regs. I was actually kinda proud of you.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#93553 Nov 13, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>

I've found this tactic to be very effective. ;-)

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#93554 Nov 13, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
I had NO IDEA she died on her oldest son's birthday. How did that not get mentioned?
What a crappy thing to do to your kid!

But... why SHOULD it get mentioned? I wouldn't think a fact like that is the kind of thing to broadcast.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#93555 Nov 13, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
Yeah, then they'll know what *I* feel like...:(

“It made sense at the time....”

Des Plaines, IL

#93556 Nov 13, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crappy thing to do to your kid!
But... why SHOULD it get mentioned? I wouldn't think a fact like that is the kind of thing to broadcast.
mhy gramma's funeral was on my mom's birthday. i asked her how she wanted to "deal" with it. she really wanted the two events to be separate, but one of her friends in attendance had the restaurant bring her a birthday dessert.

we went home, took it easy for awhile, then had pizza and birthday cake. She said that gramma's last birthday gift was to bring her whole family together. and i really do think taht it was the last time that the whole lot of us were together.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#93557 Nov 13, 2013
Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
mhy gramma's funeral was on my mom's birthday. i asked her how she wanted to "deal" with it. she really wanted the two events to be separate, but one of her friends in attendance had the restaurant bring her a birthday dessert.
we went home, took it easy for awhile, then had pizza and birthday cake. She said that gramma's last birthday gift was to bring her whole family together. and i really do think taht it was the last time that the whole lot of us were together.
That's wonderful!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#93558 Nov 13, 2013
Oh sh!t. Dickie is finally talking to my bad step-sis while I'm sitting with the kids while they fall asleep. It doesn't sound like it's going well...

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#93559 Nov 13, 2013
Night one:

Holy crap, it feels like babysitting!

With his recent heart condition he can't do much... he's almost cutting into my drinking!
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93560 Nov 13, 2013
Expert wrote:
<quoted text>Don't sweat it! If someone here didn't totally lose their sh!t over nothing, it wouldn't be the regs. I was actually kinda proud of you.
Rofl, thanks!
I love the negative judegments from that.
I never judge things....you think people do it just to screw with you? Or lurkers who never ever post?
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93561 Nov 13, 2013
My bro passed on our granny's bday, the granny he had recently moved down with (she lives next door to our parents).

Evanston IL

#93562 Nov 13, 2013
I am so hiding out in here but I do want to get involved! But I hearing laughing that doesn't seem nervous so I'm taking that as a good sign.

Evanston IL

#93563 Nov 13, 2013
Ha! That should be do NOT want to get involved.

Stupid smart phone. I hate typing on them.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#93564 Nov 13, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, friend.
Dang-the vitriol from people I don't even know is rancid.
Hmmmm...Perhaps I missed it, but the exchange that started this whole conversations was between you and dahgts. You called her a douchebag and an a-hole. I don't recall her directing any insults at you, certainly none as offensive. You get what you give.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#93565 Nov 13, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
I shouldn't have called names, but when I'm attacked, I get defensive and will most certainly scratch back.
Good of you to realize that, but how exactly were you attacked?

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#93566 Nov 13, 2013
squishymama wrote:
I am so hiding out in here but I do want to get involved! But I hearing laughing that doesn't seem nervous so I'm taking that as a good sign.
What'd I miss? What's he talking to her about?

Evanston IL

#93567 Nov 13, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>What'd I miss? What's he talking to her about?
It was months ago. She's the one who cancelled her wedding after discovering her fiance was trying to and probably did diddle my teenaged niece. She told my good step-sis the truth and swore her to secrecy while feeding the rest of us some BS. Of course my good sis could not keep this secret and when Dickie learned the truth, he basically told her that until she got her sh!t together we would not be attending family functions if she was also attending.

But now it's Thanksgiving and the good sis has breast cancer, so he extended the olive branch.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#93568 Nov 14, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RealDave 1,127,033
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 28 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]