Topix Chitown Regulars

“I've been lurkin lo & hi”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#93501 Nov 12, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
I don't know why but I am about to snap and seriously hurt someone.
Oh oh oh! I know why! Pick me! Pick me!

Because you're an uppity self-righteous disagreeable k-un-t that will never find a man and is always irritable cause you ain't getting any!

What do I win?!?

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#93502 Nov 12, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
I'm in such a rotten mood I honestly think I could drive over someone in a white hot rage.
Ahh, the online persona I fell in love with!

But what are YOU mad about??

I've been lied to, robbed, fked over, car sabotaged, and have more on my plate than a hobo at a free all you can eat buffet!

And you're not dealing with what Angela is dealing with.

So... count your blessings
Count them one by one
Count your blessings and see what God has done....

And if you run over anyone, please run over a liberal. Don't run over a squirrel for godssake! but a liberal is okay.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#93503 Nov 12, 2013
The_Lurker wrote:
Because you're an uppity self-righteous disagreeable k-un-t that will never find a man and is always irritable cause you ain't getting any!
Now that's just not fair! I don't think she's all that disagreeable!

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#93504 Nov 12, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>

And you're not dealing with what Angela is dealing with.

Whenever I get upset about something stupid, this is what I remind myself of. I know we all have our individual struggles, but knowing someone who's dealing with a terminal diagnosis, and handling it so amazingly, really puts things in perspective.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#93505 Nov 12, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha :) I went to an acupuncturist today to try to get rid of my migraines. Hope this works!
Then I won't needle you any more.

I thought Botox was now the treatment of choice for migraines.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#93506 Nov 13, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
I'm in such a rotten mood I honestly think I could drive over someone in a white hot rage.
Call your local police and ask them to bring a, Baker Act form.....you will get the rest and attention, you are screaming for....

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#93507 Nov 13, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Then I won't needle you any more.

I thought Botox was now the treatment of choice for migraines.
It has worked for some people, but I am trying to avoid it. For edog, OTC migraine meds just don't cut it.

I have been seeing a neurologist for 3 years, been on lord knows how many drugs, including one that I take daily, I have done food charts and tracked my migraines on the calendar to try to identify triggers and tried meditation, exercise, etc. I don't get them as often as I used to and they have decreased in severity, but I am still getting one every 2-3 weeks that lasts for 2-4 days. For the first day I spend my time vomiting, shaking and crying myself to sleep. Thankfully I live within walking distance of the boys' school and walgreens, so I don't have to drive during the episodes.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#93508 Nov 13, 2013

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93509 Nov 13, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't who you are, where you came from, or how long you've been here, but go back to ignoring my presence because I think you are douchebag and I cannot suffer a-hole douchebags right now.
Awwww..enough about me....How's YOUR day going?

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#93510 Nov 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Call your local police and ask them to bring a, Baker Act form.....you will get the rest and attention, you are screaming for....
That's what this thread is for - to vent and find support, while you talk about random everyday stuff. No reason to be an ass. Unless you have taken the time to read through all the posts on this thread, you know nothing about cheluzal. Not that she would ever use what has happened over the past few years as an excuse, but she is entitled to have some really bad or angry days and she deserves a safe place to spout off as much as anyone else.

Not that she needs me to stick up for her, but I'll do it anyway ;)

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#93511 Nov 13, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
Your diss or your students? Both? Other stuff? Combination of crap?

Thanksgiving weekend and winter break are all just around the corner. Try going to the beach….without papers to write or correct…..for the day and just hang out with the ocean. Doing that does amazing things when I'm in that kind of mood.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#93512 Nov 13, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what this thread is for - to vent and find support, while you talk about random everyday stuff. No reason to be an ass. Unless you have taken the time to read through all the posts on this thread, you know nothing about cheluzal. Not that she would ever use what has happened over the past few years as an excuse, but she is entitled to have some really bad or angry days and she deserves a safe place to spout off as much as anyone else.
Seconded.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#93513 Nov 13, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
.."i am about to snap and hurt someone"....is not an acceptable threat, in any society, anywhere......

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#93514 Nov 13, 2013
See how everything works out? Bad housemates leave, good house mate moves in. Bet he wont bogat all the dope and beer.
Count yourself lucky
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Guys, it's not that simple. One, he's getting out of the hospital tomorrow, and he had to miss his brother's funeral because of it. The stress of everything was just too hard on his ticker.
He's been a part of the family for 12 years. He did a lot to help my brother, he's done a lot to help me. If he needs to crash at my place for a few days, I'm not gonna say no.
And I just told my mother and she's fine with it. But admitted she won't be over to visit.
And if my current life was a TV show, it would NOT be a sit-com. It would be a drama show. Maybe with some ex-rated stuff thrown in for good measure.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#93515 Nov 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>.."i am about to snap and hurt someone"....is not an acceptable threat, in any society, anywhere......
I really doubt she means it literally. We all say stuff like that when we are stressed out. I wouldn't consider it a real threat. And…. if she did it would be all over the news. She's way too private a person to let that happen.

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93516 Nov 13, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have really bad or angry days and I understand hers. Some of us keep our reasons to ourselves, which is our choice. Still no excuse for some to get quite vile over minor comments that are not loaded with name-calling.

I may get a little sarcastic or snarky or argue my views but I don't think I drop down to that level of personal attack.

Also, when was the rule of demanding to be ignored initiated? If one wants to be ignored then one shouldn't post.

#93517 Nov 13, 2013
cunzel would do well to refrain from calling others doushebags herself. Glass houses and all that.
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>

#93518 Nov 13, 2013
Dont get me wrong though. I am glad that she is back and posting, and kinda reaching out, but I think she needs to accept that playing nice is a two way street. Nobody is above reproach or being called on the carpet.
(Well except me of course... and Mimi)
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#93519 Nov 13, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha :) I went to an acupuncturist today to try to get rid of my migraines. Hope this works!
My friend gets acupuncture for migraines and says it works wonders! I knwo a few people that get the cupping, too. I haven't tried acupuncture myself, though.

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#93520 Nov 13, 2013
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get me wrong though. I am glad that she is back and posting, and kinda reaching out, but I think she needs to accept that playing nice is a two way street. Nobody is above reproach or being called on the carpet.
(Well except me of course... and Mimi)
Calling people out for being rude is one thing. Basically telling them to go away because no one wants to listen to them when they need a shoulder or support is another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,263,215
Ask Amy July 31 8 min RACE 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Earthling-1 54,350
Amy 7-30-15 36 min PEllen 1
abby7-31-15 40 min RACE 1
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 44 min Mark 52,063
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 52 min Enter 194,506
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages