“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#93139 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, as that does'nt sound fun at all.....my doctor want's me to get one, because he said your insurance will eventually insist.....
The procedure is not a big deal. Its what you have to do the day before.

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93140 Nov 1, 2013
RACE wrote:
Diarrhea? Did someone say Diarrhea?
Yeah I got Diarrhea, Hershey squirting all over the place.
You know how when you think its just going to be a fart, and then you realize that you have liquids trying to escape? So you run to the bowl and as you start pulling down your drawers, your colon starts letting go, and you wind up spewing hot nasty chunks and that brown watery goo all over the seat, and back of the toilet? Nuthin you can do, you just have to sit in it until the anal regurgitation finishes, and you can wrap your arm in TP and wipe everything down.
Or how bout when you dont even make it to the bathroom, and you let loose right in your pants? You wind up with soaking wet underwear, and crap running down your leg and into your socks...
<quoted text>
sounds like your kind of fun.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#93141 Nov 1, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly. We handed out 100 glow sticks, estimated the rest when those were gone.
Ah.
:)

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#93142 Nov 1, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is!!! Eat more edamame.
My uncle used to be a soybean farmer. Luckily, I like edamame. And sugar snaps, brussell sprouts, brocolli, asparagus....

Too bad I love too many things that aren't so good for you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#93143 Nov 1, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Get one. Colorectal cancer is the only one that can be prevented, if polyps are removed before they become cancerous.
Thanks...I will, i just like dodging authority...

Location hidden

#93144 Nov 1, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
The procedure is not a big deal. Its what you have to do the day before.
I was the same way, with cataract surjury.....but that wasn't so bad....
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93145 Nov 1, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you loath texting?? And as we (men) get older, we just ain't gonna waste our time with a gal playing "hard to get." So some friendly advice and food for thought, quit making him "chase" you.
And as always, I'm still here once you realize you can't do any better and might as well give up and settle....
I do loathe texting. It's lazy and tacky. But I can send an email that you get as a text. It's a small compromise.
And I don't play. I am a lady and don't pursue guys. if they are interested, they will come, and if not I'm not going to try to convince him to be interested.
Look at you. I am not doing anything, yet you don't stop in your pursuit of what you want. I respect that.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93146 Nov 1, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Get one. Colorectal cancer is the only one that can be prevented, if polyps are removed before they become cancerous.
My aut died of colon cancer so my mom and her sibs all had to have one to check.
it's really worth it.

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93147 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I was the same way, with cataract surjury.....but that wasn't so bad....
I'm not ready for that yet, but I had RK and, while loaded on valium, watched that knife coming down on my eyeballs. can't be worse then that.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#93148 Nov 1, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>My aut died of colon cancer so my mom and her sibs all had to have one to check.
it's really worth it.
Before Ry was born, I worked for a pharma company that focused solely on finding a treatment for colorectal cancer. They emphasized prevention.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#93149 Nov 1, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
I am not doing anything, yet you don't stop in your pursuit of what you want.
Matilda told me the same thing in anger and frustration. Mostly anger.

How about this: if we're both still single by the time you hit forty... thirty-eight... okay, thirty-six... we go ahead and get married? I know I'm not the best eye candy and have nothing to offer, but hey, at least.... okay, I got nuthin. But what do you say?

Location hidden

#93150 Nov 1, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not ready for that yet, but I had RK and, while loaded on valium, watched that knife coming down on my eyeballs. can't be worse then that.
It was mostly just the idea of what it was.....i never felt any pain, only a slight tugging on my eyeball, as he sewed it back shut.....now, my vision is so much better, i use my old prescription reading glasses with one lens removed, when on the computer....i should have RK on the other one...

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93151 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> It was mostly just the idea of what it was.....i never felt any pain, only a slight tugging on my eyeball, as he sewed it back shut.....now, my vision is so much better, i use my old prescription reading glasses with one lens removed, when on the computer....i should have RK on the other one...
They do laser now, but my eye dr. said it's a bit touchier to do cataract surgery on me due to the RK. I'll worry about later.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#93152 Nov 1, 2013
Last year's winner if the intel international science contest was a 16yo kid who created an early test for lung, pancreatic, and breast cancer. Tests cost three cents each, take only five minutes, and are 600 times more sensitive than the tests already available.

AMAZING!

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93153 Nov 2, 2013
Mimi

United States

#93154 Nov 2, 2013
RACE wrote:
Had absolutely Zero trick or treaters. Now I have 80 oz (thats 5 lbs to you and me) of chocolate I need to dump.
Send it to me.

Location hidden

#93155 Nov 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Last year's winner if the intel international science contest was a 16yo kid who created an early test for lung, pancreatic, and breast cancer. Tests cost three cents each, take only five minutes, and are 600 times more sensitive than the tests already available.
AMAZING!
..One of my favorite shows, CBS Sunday Morning had a great segment about that young man, and how...Now, that everyone knows what he has accomplished, he is getting tremendous access to the bigtime labs and the CDC.....See there, it give's so many hope, that the next big advance could come from anywhere.....
Pundit

Hoffman Estates, IL

#93156 Nov 2, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
AMAZING!
Doesn't do you much good at this point.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#93157 Nov 2, 2013
Pundit wrote:
Doesn't do you much good at this point.
Why not?

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93159 Nov 3, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Yeah 1,127,197
John Wick Brings Stylish Bloody Mayhem to Chica... 41 min Culture Auditor 1
Amy 10-24 1 hr Sublime1 14
2 dead, 7 hurt in shootings since Friday evening 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Doug77 4,799
abby 10-25 1 hr RACE 3
last post wins! (Apr '13) 2 hr boundary painter 353
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr jacques Ottawa 179,464
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]