Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#93128 Nov 1, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I thought I would have to have a colonoscopy today and I hated that. Turnout, I don't need one, woo hoo,
I now get to finally eat, then nap while they observe and make sure I'm okay.
Colonoscopy? Not needing that is good news!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#93129 Nov 1, 2013
Puts me one up on you dude!
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right about an argument that no one has made and only exists in your head? Ok, race, you're right about something no one has challenged.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#93130 Nov 1, 2013
I'd like to have a chat about women's issues.

Perimenopause, menopause, menstruation cycle...

So how do you cope with hot flashes and the menopause anxiety?

What are the perimenopause symptoms?

Is your menstruation cycle regular if you are still menstruating.

:D

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#93131 Nov 1, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I thought I would have to have a colonoscopy today and I hated that. Turnout, I don't need one, woo hoo,
I now get to finally eat, then nap while they observe and make sure I'm okay.
Good for you, as that does'nt sound fun at all.....my doctor want's me to get one, because he said your insurance will eventually insist.....

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#93132 Nov 1, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
You counted them?
Not exactly. We handed out 100 glow sticks, estimated the rest when those were gone.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#93133 Nov 1, 2013
Toj wrote:
I heard someone say the other day that soy helps a lot with hot flashes.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#93134 Nov 1, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard someone say the other day that soy helps a lot with hot flashes.
Ya, I dunno. Been taking the stuff with Black Cohosh and other vitamins in it. It helps a bit. That doesn't bother me so much as the anxiety symptoms when I'm not anxious. It's like having symptoms without the drama.

I guess that's better than having the drama, too. But still...

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#93135 Nov 1, 2013
Diarrhea? Did someone say Diarrhea?
Yeah I got Diarrhea, Hershey squirting all over the place.
You know how when you think its just going to be a fart, and then you realize that you have liquids trying to escape? So you run to the bowl and as you start pulling down your drawers, your colon starts letting go, and you wind up spewing hot nasty chunks and that brown watery goo all over the seat, and back of the toilet? Nuthin you can do, you just have to sit in it until the anal regurgitation finishes, and you can wrap your arm in TP and wipe everything down.

Or how bout when you dont even make it to the bathroom, and you let loose right in your pants? You wind up with soaking wet underwear, and crap running down your leg and into your socks...
Toj wrote:

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#93136 Nov 1, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, I dunno. Been taking the stuff with Black Cohosh and other vitamins in it. It helps a bit. That doesn't bother me so much as the anxiety symptoms when I'm not anxious. It's like having symptoms without the drama.
I guess that's better than having the drama, too. But still...
Yeah, it is!!! Eat more edamame.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#93137 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, as that does'nt sound fun at all.....my doctor want's me to get one, because he said your insurance will eventually insist.....
Get one. Colorectal cancer is the only one that can be prevented, if polyps are removed before they become cancerous.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#93138 Nov 1, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Get one. Colorectal cancer is the only one that can be prevented, if polyps are removed before they become cancerous.
And it's not a painful procedure, mainly uncomfortable. Man up!

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#93139 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Good for you, as that does'nt sound fun at all.....my doctor want's me to get one, because he said your insurance will eventually insist.....
The procedure is not a big deal. Its what you have to do the day before.

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93140 Nov 1, 2013
RACE wrote:
Diarrhea? Did someone say Diarrhea?
Yeah I got Diarrhea, Hershey squirting all over the place.
You know how when you think its just going to be a fart, and then you realize that you have liquids trying to escape? So you run to the bowl and as you start pulling down your drawers, your colon starts letting go, and you wind up spewing hot nasty chunks and that brown watery goo all over the seat, and back of the toilet? Nuthin you can do, you just have to sit in it until the anal regurgitation finishes, and you can wrap your arm in TP and wipe everything down.
Or how bout when you dont even make it to the bathroom, and you let loose right in your pants? You wind up with soaking wet underwear, and crap running down your leg and into your socks...
<quoted text>
sounds like your kind of fun.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#93141 Nov 1, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly. We handed out 100 glow sticks, estimated the rest when those were gone.
Ah.
:)

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#93142 Nov 1, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it is!!! Eat more edamame.
My uncle used to be a soybean farmer. Luckily, I like edamame. And sugar snaps, brussell sprouts, brocolli, asparagus....

Too bad I love too many things that aren't so good for you.

Location hidden

#93143 Nov 1, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks...I will, i just like dodging authority...

Location hidden

#93144 Nov 1, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
The procedure is not a big deal. Its what you have to do the day before.
I was the same way, with cataract surjury.....but that wasn't so bad....
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93145 Nov 1, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought you loath texting?? And as we (men) get older, we just ain't gonna waste our time with a gal playing "hard to get." So some friendly advice and food for thought, quit making him "chase" you.
And as always, I'm still here once you realize you can't do any better and might as well give up and settle....
I do loathe texting. It's lazy and tacky. But I can send an email that you get as a text. It's a small compromise.
And I don't play. I am a lady and don't pursue guys. if they are interested, they will come, and if not I'm not going to try to convince him to be interested.
Look at you. I am not doing anything, yet you don't stop in your pursuit of what you want. I respect that.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#93146 Nov 1, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
My aut died of colon cancer so my mom and her sibs all had to have one to check.
it's really worth it.

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#93147 Nov 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I was the same way, with cataract surjury.....but that wasn't so bad....
I'm not ready for that yet, but I had RK and, while loaded on valium, watched that knife coming down on my eyeballs. can't be worse then that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min red and right 187,822
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min USAsince1680 1,224,021
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 34 min Cold Front 69,796
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min litesong 53,028
College Scandals 5 hr music 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr Red_Forman 5,947
Word (Dec '08) 8 hr Red_Forman 5,211
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]