Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

One last act of douchery by my neighbor. ALL of his cars, including the big truck with a trailer and the Uhaul are all in the street right now. You couldn't have taken the vehicles you aren't using to the new house? They're moving in-town. So while they jockey moving vehicles around, they block the whole street. Ass.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Matilda77 wrote:
One last act of douchery by my neighbor. ALL of his cars, including the big truck with a trailer and the Uhaul are all in the street right now. You couldn't have taken the vehicles you aren't using to the new house? They're moving in-town. So while they jockey moving vehicles around, they block the whole street. Ass.
Well, it's all about them, isn't it? Or at least it's obvious that they think so.

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Though, that crew has been whining about getting recognition, since that incident occured.....I just don't think, anyone as powerful and grounded as Tom Hanks, would ever take on a role, he did'nt feel good about....I'm guessing he turns down alotta roles....r
The role might be great, but that does not mean the screenplay was true to life. I've heard the same thing that the real life captain was no hero

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>The role might be great, but that does not mean the screenplay was true to life. I've heard the same thing that the real life captain was no hero
Guess i am just not that judgemental, especially with what i see, for what serves as News Networks....I've seen interviews, where he seems honest to me....i believe he has written a book, but i don't care That much...lol...Hard to know, who to really trust on the internet and media.....too many agendas...
CORNELIA LUIS

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Its a real miracle temple. Wao! Till today i still imagine how odogu7demons made me rich and famous..I'm Miss Cornelia Luis. from Moore-park. before i met this man on the internet, i was very poor, and cannot even afford my daily living. until i encountered odogu7demons who help me with his miracles, and today i am a rich and famous woman.. I don't know how best to express my feelings and my appreciations to odogu7demons the miracle worker.. i wanna say thank you FOR YOUR MIRACLES IN MY LIFE. if you need help in urgent money or you want any help from him, no need you die in silence or borrow anymore. why not contact him, and let him help you out..here is his email address: odogu7demons@yahoo.com. And he is also a specialize in all kind of problems.. such as bring back your lost lover, or you need a child, he told me to tell you that he is always there to help you, just the same way he did my own. Thanks to you odogu7demons@yahoo.com the miracle. worker...odogu7demons
A noted observer

Bartlett, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Guess i am just not that judgemental, especially with what i see, for what serves as News Networks....I've seen interviews, where he seems honest to me....i believe he has written a book, but i don't care That much...lol...Hard to know, who to really trust on the internet and media.....too many agendas...
I don't recall much about the Captain himself but I do recall Rush Limbaugh mourning the pirates like this:

During his April 14 radio show Rush said,“You know what we have learned about the Somali pirates, the merchant marine organizers that were wiped out at the order of Barack Obama, you know what we learned about them? They were teenagers. The Somali pirates, the merchant marine organizers who took a US merchant captain hostage for five days were inexperienced youths, the defense secretary, Roberts Gates, said yesterday, adding that the hijackers were between 17 and 19 years old. Now, just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas.”

The ship's 2nd in command was pretty pizzed about that! Pretty interesting agenda on Rush's part!
cheluzal

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Weekend:
I am at a conference in Cape Canaveral.
Presented this morning, great day of presentations and reception; and in from karaoke at the lounge.

Tomorrow: a visit to Kennedy Space Center

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>I don't recall much about the Captain himself but I do recall Rush Limbaugh mourning the pirates like this:
During his April 14 radio show Rush said,“You know what we have learned about the Somali pirates, the merchant marine organizers that were wiped out at the order of Barack Obama, you know what we learned about them? They were teenagers. The Somali pirates, the merchant marine organizers who took a US merchant captain hostage for five days were inexperienced youths, the defense secretary, Roberts Gates, said yesterday, adding that the hijackers were between 17 and 19 years old. Now, just imagine the hue and cry had a Republican president ordered the shooting of black teenagers on the high seas.”
The ship's 2nd in command was pretty pizzed about that! Pretty interesting agenda on Rush's part!
...Wonder how Rush would presume they were inexperienced at hijacking ships?.....It's nice that Rush has at least distanced this President from any claims of racial preferences, by his own logic and thought process....clouded by agenda, as it is....lol...

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Guess i am just not that judgemental, especially with what i see, for what serves as News Networks....I've seen interviews, where he seems honest to me....i believe he has written a book, but i don't care That much...lol...Hard to know, who to really trust on the internet and media.....too many agendas...
i'm not being judgemental. I've seen no interviews or read anything by either party. Just a blurb i heard on the radio. Just giving the perspective that this is hollywood. Their objective is not making things true to life. So its not a stetch for me to believe they could have taken a not so likeable person and wrote a story around him that would make him more likeable to the audience.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

squishymama wrote:
Weekend plans:
Nothing much tonight, which is fine because Saturday is going to be very full.
We have to get up and get a birthday gift so Lulu can go to a party at noon. Then me and the girls are off to my dad's for a family party. This may or may not include my crazy step-sister with the boyfriend that may or may not have molested my niece. We haven't spoken since Dickie sent her an email reading her the riot act, so this could turn out to be fun. He's concerned that she's going to lay into me for stuff he said, but I told him I care so little about her and what she might say to me that if she starts in, I'm packing up the kids and leaving.
But my good step-sister should also be at this party, at least I have my fingers crossed that she is there. She just started chemo and me and the girls were supposed to go see her Monday afternoon, but she was in the ER. It seems her white blood cell count was too high. I'm thinking that she will do her best to attend 'cause she wants to see the girls.
Then Sunday, Nunu has a birthday party to go to. It's a superhero theme, and I'm so excited that she will get to wear a costume that the MIL made for Lulu a few years ago. Parents with younger kids might have heard of her, Word Girl. Then after that, I think I'm going to take a nap.
how did all of this go?

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Monday's Abby:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T6AII6KHE2...

Monday's Amy:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T2NNJ5AN23...

I haven't read them, so i make no promises on the quality of the information contained therein....

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Aisle Sitter wrote:
Monday's Abby:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T6AII6KHE2...
Monday's Amy:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T2NNJ5AN23...
I haven't read them, so i make no promises on the quality of the information contained therein....
A touch of night ?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Night owl.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
how did all of this go?
Let's see...

Lulu had a great time at the party. Nunu and I had a great time wasting time until we had to pick up Lulu. We got hailed on briefly and spent too much money at the Spice House.

The family party was not too bad either. The bad step-sis did not attend and I did not inquire as to why. I really don't care, because parties are way more fun when she is not there. My good step-sis talked the girls about what's going to happen to her with regards to chemo and they seem to understand and aren't afraid of or for her. Dad and the ladyfriend cooked some pulled pork and that was excellent, so all in all it was a good party.

Nunu looked adorable as Word Girl and appearantly for the time of the party, she could fly.(The birthday girl's backyard reminded me of the Backyardigans, where there are four or five yards that are connected and one of these yards had a trampoline. When I got there to pick her up, she was still jumping, er, flying.) But I did not get the nap I was hoping for. Instead, I got the exact opposite; Lulu wanted to go for a bike ride. It was a little crisp, but we warmed up quickly (having only one gear on a hilly path will do that to a person). Our only trouble came when we encountered the Crop Walkers (that's a fundraising 5K/10K walk/run to end hunger) and they seemed to forget the rules of the bike path. I almost ran right into one joker who completely refused to move over to the correct side of the path. Thankfully, we only had to share the path with them briefly.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
Lulu had a great time at the party. Nunu and I had a great time wasting time until we had to pick up Lulu. We got hailed on briefly and spent too much money at the Spice House.
The family party was not too bad either. The bad step-sis did not attend and I did not inquire as to why. I really don't care, because parties are way more fun when she is not there. My good step-sis talked the girls about what's going to happen to her with regards to chemo and they seem to understand and aren't afraid of or for her. Dad and the ladyfriend cooked some pulled pork and that was excellent, so all in all it was a good party.
Nunu looked adorable as Word Girl and appearantly for the time of the party, she could fly.(The birthday girl's backyard reminded me of the Backyardigans, where there are four or five yards that are connected and one of these yards had a trampoline. When I got there to pick her up, she was still jumping, er, flying.) But I did not get the nap I was hoping for. Instead, I got the exact opposite; Lulu wanted to go for a bike ride. It was a little crisp, but we warmed up quickly (having only one gear on a hilly path will do that to a person). Our only trouble came when we encountered the Crop Walkers (that's a fundraising 5K/10K walk/run to end hunger) and they seemed to forget the rules of the bike path. I almost ran right into one joker who completely refused to move over to the correct side of the path. Thankfully, we only had to share the path with them briefly.
Where did you find a hilly path?

I fully sympathize about Spice House. Do you remember the old Augie Doggie and Doggy Daddy cartoon where they sniff out a picnic basket and are drawn along by their nose and the scent.OTOH your hair smelled great when you left.

What did you splurge on?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

Going home from the hospital today!!! Will be able to catch up frommy computer tomorrow, going to nicks tonight for observation and supervision.

So more from me soon.

And

GO GIANTS!!!!!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you find a hilly path?
I fully sympathize about Spice House. Do you remember the old Augie Doggie and Doggy Daddy cartoon where they sniff out a picnic basket and are drawn along by their nose and the scent.OTOH your hair smelled great when you left.
What did you splurge on?
We were on the lakefront path from our house up to Northwestern. It might not really be that hilly, but it sure felt like it!

I had a whole list of stuff to get refills on:
Vulcan Fire Salt
English Prime Rib Rub
Chorizo seasoning
Old World Central St.

and then I couldn't resist the garlic salt. I think the girls might like it on pasta. There were some dips I'd like to try (hmmm, maybe for Thanksgiving..) and the hot cocoa mix. We have the pink himalayan salt which is sooo tasty and we'd like to get the truffle salt, but never seem to want to cough up the cash for it. That is so good on french fries...

But we also had to go smell the vanilla and other extracts; the faces Nunu makes are so cute.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Ok, now your just being mean....
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
And
GO GIANTS!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,401 - 91,420 of96,082
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE