Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Sorry about your cat, Race! but 20 years? You did something right, you can be sure of that. You're a damn fine pet owner.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

baby shower invites: I think Party City (or similar places) are the cheapest places to go.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
The local pain shots hurt, and while the process itself wasn't painful, the finishing of it was CREEPY FEELING. And then a dull ache as the lung expanded back to its proper size.
I've had some pretty bad pain this week... but it was always temporary (like... 15 minutes) and not THAT bad (i can use my imagination). It also seems sometimes to be anxiety-driven, rather than "pain caused by something done here."
You have been here late at night this past week or so. Have you turned into a night owl permanently?

Are you going to look for work at all over the holidays?

How are Nick and the boys doing?
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
What an awesome idea!!!
Thanks! Someone online suggested 2 bags worn like a sandwich board and tied together at the neck and thighs. The nutritional value chart goes on the back one.
Plus it can be lifted off and on easier. I'd have to drive to work and assemble, lol.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the buzz. I think they play AZ tomorrow... I can't remember. I've been maneuvering around ESPN trucks/vans and people building crap for tomorrow all week so I'm kind of annoyed. School is about EDUCATION not football. They're letting people in starting at 3 AM!!!! Yeah, not.
Best of luck....we loved our vacation by you, also Victoria and Vancouver...sure got cold at night for July...lol...I'd bet, many Americans that haven't been up there, have no idea how cool it is...i loved the campus area too, they had a shop that just sold Gargoyles....lol...good fun....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>No. Not AZ.#2 in the nation Oregon is coming to town. Its the marquee game of the week. ESPN College Gameday is live from Husky Stadium
Oregon must be amazing again, this year....Sportscenter was talking about how they average an offensive play, every 17 seconds....hard to imagine....

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

I cant take all the credit, she probably spent 19 and 1/2 of those years asleep.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Sorry about your cat, Race! but 20 years? You did something right, you can be sure of that. You're a damn fine pet owner.
jj

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

What are y'all talking about?

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>No. Not AZ.#2 in the nation Oregon is coming to town. Its the marquee game of the week. ESPN College Gameday is live from Husky Stadium
Yeah, I figured it out. Moot at this point though. Very disappointed in the game, but not surprised. The big deal about the whole thing was that ESPN was at UW. Not that I care about football or anything. I am a way too serious scholar for that stuff.(_)

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Oregon must be amazing again, this year....Sportscenter was talking about how they average an offensive play, every 17 seconds....hard to imagine....
Woo hoo! One step closer. Washington didn't help me out, but Utah did. Knocked Stanford out from in front of us. Now just gotta hope Stanford takes out Oregon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Woo hoo! One step closer. Washington didn't help me out, but Utah did. Knocked Stanford out from in front of us. Now just gotta hope Stanford takes out Oregon.
Can't believe Michigan took 4 Overtimes to lose to Penn State....the agony and the...well, mostly agony ...lol...Too bad about Johnny Football's knee.....

“This is SPARTA!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Can't believe Michigan took 4 Overtimes to lose to Penn State....the agony and the...well, mostly agony ...lol...Too bad about Johnny Football's knee.....
They were trading goats. Michigan's kicker missed 2 game winners and got one blocked. But on the other side,#8 dropped 2 catchable balls in the end zone AND I'm pretty sure he's the one that fumbled in OT. Those 2 did what they could to give it away.

“This is SPARTA!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Does this sound enticing to anyone? Seems silly to me. Its one thing if I'm eating alone, but to go out to eat with company and not say a word? Unless you're serving lobster for $5, no thanks.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/2013/10/...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I saw an article about how low lobster prices had went on the docks in the Northeast...it was about them at $3-$4, a pound and how the restaurants weren't lowering their prices, because of the profit margins with Lobster dinners.....

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Race, sorry about kitty. We never own our animals really. We get to be their guardians for a time is all. I think they own us. But like anything, and especially pets, they can be keepers of our soft side, as friend and companion. Sorry that it was kitty's time. Bet that cat had a great life.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Red, that's just amazing the amount of fluid! Crazy. glad they did what they did. to breathing is a good thing. wish I could take your pain away. Once you're feeling a bit better, this world better watch out!

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Toj wrote:
Race, sorry about kitty. We never own our animals really. We get to be their guardians for a time is all. I think they own us. But like anything, and especially pets, they can be keepers of our soft side, as friend and companion. Sorry that it was kitty's time. Bet that cat had a great life.
That was beautiful. I may have to save this post for future use. <3

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TCRQBCCPN8...

Abby- thanks to Cass for posting . CA contingent comes through
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Can't believe Michigan took 4 Overtimes to lose to Penn State....the agony and the...well, mostly agony ...lol...Too bad about Johnny Football's knee.....
I was on a date and some MI guy was really having a hard time. He was alone (shocking) and get yelling and pacing in weird circles.
It was amusing. When they lost, I could see him breathing deeply from across the room, lol!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 91,261 - 91,280 of96,151
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,034,667
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 43,027
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min Eric 65,185
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min wojar 167,687
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr what 47,075
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr Hbu Hd 1,163
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 2 hr jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE