Comments
91,241 - 91,260 of 97,980 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#92654 Oct 12, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>No. Not AZ.#2 in the nation Oregon is coming to town. Its the marquee game of the week. ESPN College Gameday is live from Husky Stadium
Yeah, I figured it out. Moot at this point though. Very disappointed in the game, but not surprised. The big deal about the whole thing was that ESPN was at UW. Not that I care about football or anything. I am a way too serious scholar for that stuff.(_)

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92655 Oct 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Oregon must be amazing again, this year....Sportscenter was talking about how they average an offensive play, every 17 seconds....hard to imagine....
Woo hoo! One step closer. Washington didn't help me out, but Utah did. Knocked Stanford out from in front of us. Now just gotta hope Stanford takes out Oregon.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92656 Oct 12, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Woo hoo! One step closer. Washington didn't help me out, but Utah did. Knocked Stanford out from in front of us. Now just gotta hope Stanford takes out Oregon.
Can't believe Michigan took 4 Overtimes to lose to Penn State....the agony and the...well, mostly agony ...lol...Too bad about Johnny Football's knee.....

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#92657 Oct 12, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Can't believe Michigan took 4 Overtimes to lose to Penn State....the agony and the...well, mostly agony ...lol...Too bad about Johnny Football's knee.....
They were trading goats. Michigan's kicker missed 2 game winners and got one blocked. But on the other side,#8 dropped 2 catchable balls in the end zone AND I'm pretty sure he's the one that fumbled in OT. Those 2 did what they could to give it away.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#92658 Oct 12, 2013
Does this sound enticing to anyone? Seems silly to me. Its one thing if I'm eating alone, but to go out to eat with company and not say a word? Unless you're serving lobster for $5, no thanks.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/travel/2013/10/...

Location hidden

#92659 Oct 12, 2013
I saw an article about how low lobster prices had went on the docks in the Northeast...it was about them at $3-$4, a pound and how the restaurants weren't lowering their prices, because of the profit margins with Lobster dinners.....

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#92661 Oct 13, 2013
Race, sorry about kitty. We never own our animals really. We get to be their guardians for a time is all. I think they own us. But like anything, and especially pets, they can be keepers of our soft side, as friend and companion. Sorry that it was kitty's time. Bet that cat had a great life.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#92662 Oct 13, 2013
Red, that's just amazing the amount of fluid! Crazy. glad they did what they did. to breathing is a good thing. wish I could take your pain away. Once you're feeling a bit better, this world better watch out!

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#92663 Oct 13, 2013
Toj wrote:
Race, sorry about kitty. We never own our animals really. We get to be their guardians for a time is all. I think they own us. But like anything, and especially pets, they can be keepers of our soft side, as friend and companion. Sorry that it was kitty's time. Bet that cat had a great life.
That was beautiful. I may have to save this post for future use. <3

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#92665 Oct 13, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TCRQBCCPN8...

Abby- thanks to Cass for posting . CA contingent comes through
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#92666 Oct 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Can't believe Michigan took 4 Overtimes to lose to Penn State....the agony and the...well, mostly agony ...lol...Too bad about Johnny Football's knee.....
I was on a date and some MI guy was really having a hard time. He was alone (shocking) and get yelling and pacing in weird circles.
It was amusing. When they lost, I could see him breathing deeply from across the room, lol!

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#92667 Oct 13, 2013
How does one let this happen to themselves?

Timmy

United States

#92668 Oct 13, 2013
So you assuming the Noles are going to get by Clemson this Saturday?
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Woo hoo! One step closer. Washington didn't help me out, but Utah did. Knocked Stanford out from in front of us. Now just gotta hope Stanford takes out Oregon.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#92669 Oct 13, 2013
Timmy wrote:
So you assuming the Noles are going to get by Clemson this Saturday?
<quoted text>
I wake up every game day assuming we're about to chalk up a win. Vegas is on board. Noles a 3 point favorite.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#92670 Oct 14, 2013

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#92672 Oct 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
How does one let this happen to themselves?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =F0VtYe4lZ7IXX
You should give some warning before you post stuff like that!!!

“Checks and Balances”

Location hidden

#92673 Oct 14, 2013
Have you guys seen this equation floating around FB?

3+3*3-3+3=?

My cousin, who is currently in college majoring in Math, even used the acronym PEMDAS in her answer and still got it wrong. SMH

Thank you Mimi for the recent PEMDAS refresher and quizzes!

Location hidden

#92674 Oct 14, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was on a date and some MI guy was really having a hard time. He was alone (shocking) and get yelling and pacing in weird circles.
It was amusing. When they lost, I could see him breathing deeply from across the room, lol!
I'm glad i was never that bad...as i can still recall, the physical pain was as bad if you won or lost.....lol....Maybe he was starved for attention?

Location hidden

#92675 Oct 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>I wake up every game day assuming we're about to chalk up a win. Vegas is on board. Noles a 3 point favorite.
Really?....I alway's thought nite games at Clemson, were as bad as LSU?.....tough place to win....

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#92676 Oct 14, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
Have you guys seen this equation floating around FB?
3+3*3-3+3=?
My cousin, who is currently in college majoring in Math, even used the acronym PEMDAS in her answer and still got it wrong. SMH
Thank you Mimi for the recent PEMDAS refresher and quizzes!
I haven't seen it. Is the answer 6?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Donnie 1,101,669
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 14 min observer 49,511
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 52 min YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info