“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#92580 Oct 10, 2013
Hey Race?

Mock mock, mock mock.

They Might Be Giants, then again , they might not.

Mock Mock

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#92581 Oct 10, 2013
I think Coughlin needs to send Eli to that Manning passing camp.

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

#92582 Oct 10, 2013
i've gone as a PE teacher/coach a couple times... it was worth finding a whistle in order to go to work in collegiate logo-ed warm-up pants, t-shirt and gym shoes. over the last few years, my go-to costume has been a disgruntled insurance agent. someone recently told me that one needs to take the costume off once in awhile....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#92583 Oct 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Thanks, all. Staying in the hosp another night. They'll drain the other lung today to send me home tomorrow in the best possible shape.
They drained over a liter of fluid out of my right lung!! It was gross,

Location hidden

#92584 Oct 10, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
:(
[[e-hug]]
Angela,
I will be in Minneapolis in early November for a conference. At the convention center. How far are you from there?
A 20 minute drive/bus ride away!!!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#92585 Oct 11, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> Threw it away? You have something against refunds?
And really, that seems like a huge over-reaction. Is this the shirt?
http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/moda/old-navy-al...
Nothing about this shirt even hints and the double meaning, and unless you're into genital torture or walk around plugging every phrase you see into urban dictionary, this shirt means nothing.
...This conversation may be additional indication, that as Americans...many of us live in a world of way, way too much stuff?.....alway's willing to add more stuff, and justifying it by tremendous markdowns.....lol....like we just could'nt resist.....

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#92586 Oct 11, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going out of my way to refund a $4 shirt. And not genital torture (I had never heard of that one). This one was a pretty well known term among my group of friends (don't judge) http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Plus, the shirt is just ugly.
I'm shocked! <smh>

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#92587 Oct 11, 2013
Tonka your right, and so is everyone else. My Giants suck, and the worst part is that for me football season is over, I only got 6 games and now I got nothing to do until next year.

This sucks!

Neda, stay with me!

#92588 Oct 11, 2013
And all six of those games were a loss...
Bleh!

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#92589 Oct 11, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT explains why EDog thinks you were all wet

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#92590 Oct 11, 2013

Neda, stay with me!

#92591 Oct 11, 2013
Is that what they mean by "Temporary water weight gain?"
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>THAT explains why EDog thinks you were all wet

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#92592 Oct 11, 2013
RACE wrote:
Is that what they mean by "Temporary water weight gain?"
<quoted text>
Could be, could be

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#92593 Oct 11, 2013
RACE wrote:
Tonka your right, and so is everyone else. My Giants suck, and the worst part is that for me football season is over, I only got 6 games and now I got nothing to do until next year.
This sucks!
Follow the Huskies.
http://www.gohuskies.com/SportSelect.dbml...
They're awesome this year. Except for last week. But that game was fixed. I have never seen such BS calls. They (the officials) just HANDED it to Stanford. Screw them.
Go Huskies!

West Palm Beach, FL

#92594 Oct 11, 2013
Halloween:
I remember my mom taking me trick or treating once, but she was not in costume. After that, I was old enough to go with friends on our own (I must have skipped a few years I guess).

I've never gone to a costume party for Halloween. Not as a kid, not as an adult. Our downtown has an event called Moonfest and D and I are loosely thinking about cheesy couples costumes. He's all about indulging me in this experience I've never had.
;)

Saint Petersburg, FL

#92595 Oct 11, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I love dressing up with the kids! But it's usually something really lazy, like a witch. I got a great hat from the dollar section at Target a few years ago and I have a cape, so it's my costume of choice. I get compliments from other moms, and I have to laugh because I think it's a total cop-out!
I don't think my mom ever dressed up and came out with me. I don't think I would have wanted her to anyway. And I'll stop when the kids ask me to even though I will miss it.
I did last year. I was Clawdeen Wolf from Monster High. Curly red wig and all. Then my daughter had a Monster High themed birthday party in December, so I wore it for that, too. She was thrilled with that!

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#92596 Oct 11, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Ewww...did it hurt? Do you get to go home today?

Neda, stay with me!

#92597 Oct 11, 2013
I cant do college football, I never went.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Follow the Huskies.
http://www.gohuskies.com/SportSelect.dbml...
They're awesome this year. Except for last week. But that game was fixed. I have never seen such BS calls. They (the officials) just HANDED it to Stanford. Screw them.
Go Huskies!

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#92598 Oct 11, 2013
RACE wrote:
I cant do college football, I never went.
<quoted text>
You could just support them because they are a great team (I see a lot of them going pro) and because it's my school and I'm adorable.

Location hidden

#92599 Oct 11, 2013
RACE wrote:
This sucks!
My two friends here from Kansas City are thrilled with their chiefs this year. But watch the chiefs lose all their rest just to spite the fans. ; )

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 69,974
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 25 min Youtube 6
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min KiMare 50,588
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min wojar 179,265
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr sonicfilter 1,124,815
Chicago a model city 5 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 6 hr Getagrip 44
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]