|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
“The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. government can’t pay its own bills.”

-Senator Barack Obama, March 2006.

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I've been too busy, watching traitorous teaparty, House republicans block every Democratic Jobs Bill for 4 years, up to and including the American Jobs Act...a bill, both sides agreed would produce over a million full-time jobs immediately....Acting in every way possible to stall our economic recovery, working againest the people's best interest, all to harm the success of the Black President they don't like, acting like lucid government is a child's game........AND, all the while, on Fox...screaming as loud as possible, "When will Obama produce the JOBS?".... How on earth, did you possibly miss that?....
I probably missed it because it's a bunch of garbage. Had no idea the republicans intentionally blocked a bill that would produce over a million full-time jobs (not just for unions, I presume...) And they MUST be doing it because the "black" guy got re-elected. You know how racist Republicans can be. Nevermind the fact Obama went on national TV and admitted to being a racist, but hey, pointing out the fact Obama stereotyped white people makes one a racist, bigoted homophobe. Love how the liberal rationalization works. Yeah, we disapprove of Obamacare because he's black. Yeah, that's it. Wow. You people are something else.
A noted observer

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
Oops! I used a government site- NOT a teabagger site! Oh no!

Is that where you got the sweater/house-on-fire analogy?

“ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/worker-c...

So your boss only cares about the bottom line (# of views) and not the content itself. Boo friggin hoo. You were hired to do a job. Your ssigned objective seems to be measured by a pretty specific metric. Your boss only cares about you meeting your defined goal. Why is this a problem?

Oh, cause he does not care what content you put in your video as long as you meet your goal? Cry me a friggin river. Obviously your objectives are not in line with the objectives of the guy who pays your salary. Fine. Quit. Find a job that values your artistic creativity more than your current gig. No harm no foul. But lets not act like he's some bad person for not sharing or caring about your vision. If you spend hours upon hours of blood sweat and tears pouring your heart into a video and only 10 people watch it, you've failed at your assigned job objective.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably missed it because it's a bunch of garbage. Had no idea the republicans intentionally blocked a bill that would produce over a million full-time jobs (not just for unions, I presume...) And they MUST be doing it because the "black" guy got re-elected. You know how racist Republicans can be. Nevermind the fact Obama went on national TV and admitted to being a racist, but hey, pointing out the fact Obama stereotyped white people makes one a racist, bigoted homophobe. Love how the liberal rationalization works. Yeah, we disapprove of Obamacare because he's black. Yeah, that's it. Wow. You people are something else.
Congress currently has a 10% approval rating, yet you ain't seen shit.....???

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
Funny, I never hear Obama fans saying, but these are the laws of the land ... we should be funding them and enforcing them ... we are outraged ... the Obama administration is acting like a petulant child!!! It’s almost like you liberals think you get to be the ones who pick and choose which laws are the REAL laws of the land and must be enforced. Oddly enough, you seemingly only pick the laws that you like!! Funny how that works.
Well said, my man. Liberals are always at a loss for their own hypocrisy.

Obama has trampled the constitution more so than any other president in history. NSA program spying on EVERYONE? Bama supports that. "It's for our own good" he says. Where's the outrage? There was sure plenty when Bush enacted the Patriot Act. Bams has far exceeded that. Where's all the libs now?

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

A noted observer wrote:
Oops! I used a government site
Ah! Well there's your problem!

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Republicans have said "Let the healthcare law pass. Once everyone realizes it doesn't work and adds trillions to the debt and raised taxes over fifty percent on everyone, THEN we'll realize what a debacle it truly is."
I don't agree with that line of thinking. You don't let your house burn down to destroy a sweater you don't like. And name one government program that has been repealed because it didn't work. It doesn't happen. Once this thing goes through, there will be no way to stop it. No one is afraid that it "might actually work." It's too expensive, it has stalled economic growth because business are hiring fewer people for part-time work so they are exempt, on and on, yadda yadda, and countries that HAVE socialized healthcare, like Canada and the UK, those citizens HATE it! Canadians come down here for healthcare because they can't see a doctor up there. A couple Brits I have spoken with hate their universal healthcare. A majority of Americans don't want it. Yet it's gonna be forced upon us because the Libs in power know what's best for us, and we aren't capable of making our own decisions. That about right?
http://pieceofmind.wordpress.com/2009/08/03/c...

just to show there are different views then your not to be taken as fact statements.
A noted observer

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
just to show there are different views then your not to be taken as fact statements.
I guess the Canadians are too gosh darn polite to shut down their government to get unaffordable healthcare.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

dahgts wrote:
I can find a conservative site that supports MY view. But we should just go with the liberal site, right? No point in listening to the other side, is there?

Have you been to Canada? Have you spoken to Britons?

Didn't think so. But hey, you found a site on the internet that supports your view! Guess that's good enough for me!

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I can find a conservative site that supports MY view. But we should just go with the liberal site, right? No point in listening to the other side, is there?
Have you been to Canada? Have you spoken to Britons?
Didn't think so. But hey, you found a site on the internet that supports your view! Guess that's good enough for me!
I've been to Canada a few years ago and I talked with a few brits in London this year. you need to stop thinking.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

dahgts wrote:
I've been to Canada a few years ago and I talked with a few brits in London this year.
Sure you have.

Well, looks like the Dems have decided to shut down the government!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

...LOL...What a classic spin....

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you have.
Well, looks like the Dems have decided to shut down the government!
Are you calling me a liar?

Don't be such a dolt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you calling me a liar?
Don't be such a dolt.
This game they play, by blaming everyone else, especially President Obama....while tea party House republicans have worked againest the good of the country consistantly, since, January 2009.....

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> This game they play, by blaming everyone else, especially President Obama....while tea party House republicans have worked againest the good of the country consistantly, since, January 2009.....
]

Got that right, cuz.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

IIRC the last 2 times the government was shut down there was a Democratic President and a Republican Congress and the only notable result that I recall was that Newt Gingrich quit

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 90,621 - 90,640 of96,404
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Incognito4Ever 1,037,726
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min LRS 167,754
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 57 min _Zoey_ 4,045
Music Artists A to Z 58 min _Zoey_ 102
Amy 4-24 1 hr RACE 35
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 1 hr Tea Bagger 511
Amy 4-23 1 hr RACE 43
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance