“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#91910 Sep 26, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
My neighbor, Mitch, can't type either. Dam braille typewriters!
Um, they teach touch typing when thy teach keyboarding. You are not supposed to look at the keyboard.
My daughter's 7th grade homeroom teacher was blind. He had n adapted computer in the classroom

(The rest of your cheap shots are so cheap they in the bin to go to Good Will)

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#91911 Sep 26, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Um, they teach touch typing when thy teach keyboarding. You are not supposed to look at the keyboard.
My daughter's 7th grade homeroom teacher was blind. He had n adapted computer in the classroom
(The rest of your cheap shots are so cheap they in the bin to go to Good Will)
I know what typing is. What the helll is keyboarding?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#91913 Sep 26, 2013
A noted observer wrote:
<quoted text>"...when thy teach..."? Are thoust certain? For sooth! There are none who keyboard so erroneously as those who type liketh thee!
I never took typing. There were almost all girls in that class and in the mid 1960's if you took typing you were on a career path in which I was not interested. My fine motor coordination has never been very good.Just ask my piano teacher.

I took mechanical drawing. There were no other girls in that class, it better suited my visual spatial skills and it seemed like a useful skill for what I thought at the time I wanted to be when I grew up.

As things turned out, I should have taken typing. In 1965 , who knew?

Forsooth, thou understandth that?
Diago

Miami, FL

#91914 Sep 26, 2013
I wish I could speak gooder.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#91917 Sep 27, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
I never took typing. There were almost all girls in that class and in the mid 1960's if you took typing you were on a career path in which I was not interested. My fine motor coordination has never been very good.Just ask my piano teacher.
I took mechanical drawing. There were no other girls in that class, it better suited my visual spatial skills and it seemed like a useful skill for what I thought at the time I wanted to be when I grew up.
As things turned out, I should have taken typing. In 1965 , who knew?
Forsooth, thou understandth that?
You're the first one I've heard of mentioning mechanical drawing. My mother told me I should take that but did the business courses instead. I should have listened. Later years I tested higher in the spatial skills then anything else. And I got kicked out of shorthand for talking to a friend too much and put into Speech class...

Well, here goes the girls...I hope I get it right this time.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#91918 Sep 27, 2013

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91920 Sep 27, 2013
Confident 26 yr old Asian American female looking for a date. The line forms here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24341...

“No. 1 Stunna”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#91921 Sep 27, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Confident 26 yr old Asian American female looking for a date. The line forms here.
I'm wondering how she even got a second date.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91922 Sep 27, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
What a catch!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#91923 Sep 27, 2013
You first, I'll be your wingman.
Mister Tonka wrote:

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#91924 Sep 27, 2013
After the second date?? And she did not just go to one of those websites where you grouch about your ex, she went to his boss!!

She refers to hm as her ex. After 2 dates?

This one is destined for a life of celibacy. No doubt about it.

She is abut as datable as Monica Lewinsky.

Has she justified her conduct?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#91925 Sep 27, 2013
She does'nt look the celibate type to me....Who votes boinkable, who votes non-boinkable???

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91926 Sep 27, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
What a catch!
I love the comments, especially this one:

'How narcissistic do you have to be to self-publish two memoirs by age 26 without having done anything of note,'

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91927 Sep 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
She does'nt look the celibate type to me....Who votes boinkable, who votes non-boinkable???
Oh, I'd hit that. Just gotta make sure you go to her place and give her a fake name.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91928 Sep 27, 2013
Just reading this chick's blog post. So she describes how barely interested she was in this dude. How she met up with an "old lover" from way back in 2012 after his call about not being able to go to her birthday party. Then when she got his text calling the next date off.

"I was stunned into paralysis. I had no words–this never happens–and I just felt short of breath."

Hah!
Translation: WHAT THE FLUCK! HOW DARE HE! HE'S LUCKY I EVEN WENT OUT WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE! I'M WAY OUTTA HIS LEAGUE! WHO THE F DOES HE THINK HE IS? THAT LOSER WILL NEVER FIND SOMEONE IN MY LEAGUE TO EVER GO OUT WITH HIM AGAIN? HE JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF HIS LIFE!

“No. 1 Stunna”

Location hidden

#91929 Sep 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Non-boinkable. She's kinda pudgy for an Asian chick to boot.

“No. 1 Stunna”

Location hidden

#91930 Sep 27, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I'd hit that. Just gotta make sure you go to her place and give her a fake name.
Really? Not trying to be all uppity but I've seen women twice her age that is rather bang.

Location hidden

#91931 Sep 28, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'd hit that. Just gotta make sure you go to her place and give her a fake name.
Glad i grew up, in a time of....Hit them all, let God sort'em out.....Plus, Asian girls were alway's the forbidden fruit....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#91932 Sep 28, 2013
And take your rubber home with you.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, I'd hit that. Just gotta make sure you go to her place and give her a fake name.

Location hidden

#91933 Sep 28, 2013
PEllen wrote:
After the second date?? And she did not just go to one of those websites where you grouch about your ex, she went to his boss!!
She refers to hm as her ex. After 2 dates?
This one is destined for a life of celibacy. No doubt about it.
She is abut as datable as Monica Lewinsky.
Has she justified her conduct?
She seem's a bit delusional, after only two dates, but there is likely a little more, we may not know....as big an adventure that dating might seem, i am awful glad i am all married and settled....She is kinda hot looking, tho....lol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Mandela 70,095
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min KiMare 50,621
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 31 min Grey Ghost 1,126,698
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 1 hr shell 365
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 5 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 5 hr Harem 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]