Comments
89,961 - 89,980 of 97,936 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#91337 Sep 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Kiddo....how are ya?...Sorry, but i need to ask if you or another here, have had to buy an external hardrive? We need to get one and would welcome any suggestions to take shopping?....THANKS....
I have been told to get one as well by tech support for teh HP computer I ought in February, so I will be litening closely.

In the meantime, look at Cnet.com . My office IT firm told me they are reliable and not to biased.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#91338 Sep 14, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi...I'm good now that it's cooling off here. Time to pull out the tomato plants, unfortunately. Going to miss them, probably got about 50+ lbs. this year,
Don't know much about the hard drives but if I were to buy one I'd start with a site called rakuten.com . Lots of selections. When I buy anything electronic I start there. I don't recall any problems with them. I think they're connected with Amazon but not sure.
There are web-connected storage sites that charge a small fee for backup. Sometimes Groupon Goods has deals also.
Tonka should have some opinions.
Thanks alot, we are already back....your site turned me onto the Western Data(WD) 3TB My Book...at $119, which is highly rated and a good price...then noticed our Best Buy had it at the same price...so we just ordered over the site, aqnd picked it up there....I got burned once going all the way to the Big Walmart, only to find somethings are cheaper on their site, than at the store...Still haven't figured that out...lol...thanks....BTW, love to try your tomatoes, bet they are even better up there....but down here, with the whiteflies, and at .99 cents a pound, I'll stick with just herbs, bouganvellias and orchids......

Location hidden

#91339 Sep 14, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been told to get one as well by tech support for teh HP computer I ought in February, so I will be litening closely.
In the meantime, look at Cnet.com . My office IT firm told me they are reliable and not to biased.
Yeah, i usually screw up my PC and every guy that comes, say's we need it....so see above, i think that is a great one, lotta storage and stores off everything in your house....wife has a netbook....My PC is HP too, plus our new monitor....i like HP....

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#91340 Sep 14, 2013
Partial post from that dude I went to HS with. Sounds like a woman complaining to her friends.

"I swear I'm tired of meeting losers...I'm seriously doubting the fact that somewhere out there that someone for me exists.. I just want one woman.. One good woman which shouldn't be A crazy thing to ask for — feeling frustrated."

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91341 Sep 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
we are already back....your site turned me onto the Western Data(WD) 3TB My Book...at $119, which is highly rated and a good price...
Yup. When I got my 2TB, the 3TB was $140.

Location hidden

#91342 Sep 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. When I got my 2TB, the 3TB was $140.
Thanks...Wife was looking at the Clearence Laptops...amazing what you can get for $300-$500, these days....as i recall we paid $350 for her Asus Netbook, like only three to four years ago....Amazing the speed and advancement of technology.....We looked at a 65" Smart HDTV....geez......that's the next biggie....

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#91343 Sep 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Partial post from that dude I went to HS with. Sounds like a woman complaining to her friends.
"I swear I'm tired of meeting losers...I'm seriously doubting the fact that somewhere out there that someone for me exists.. I just want one woman.. One good woman which shouldn't be A crazy thing to ask for — feeling frustrated."
Yeah it kind of does. I actually had a reaction to reading it...it was like eww dude, quit being so "sensitive." I mean understand (I'm sure you do) that I like guys to be sensitive, I like sharing of thoughts and feelings, all of that, it's an important part of relationships. But this sounds too girly and is a major turn off. I bet this is a big reason he can't find "one good woman."

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#91344 Sep 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Yup. When I got my 2TB, the 3TB was $140.
Who needs that much storage? Wonder if I can get one for Mac....

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91345 Sep 14, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
You can never have too much storage. And if you re someone that has lots of multimedia...movies take up lots of space. Higher qulity audio takes up lots of space. High quality photos take up lots of space.

And yes. You can get it for the mac. In fact, I don't think its a separate version. I think its simply compatible with both mac and pc.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91346 Sep 14, 2013
If a dude has sex with a prostitute without her consent, is that rape or shoplifting?

West Palm Beach, FL

#91347 Sep 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>That would probably as futile as trying to fix Muschump's offense.

OHHHHHHHH! Sucker Punch!
I blame the offensive coordinator, not Muschamp. Not yet, anyway....

West Palm Beach, FL

#91348 Sep 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
If a dude has sex with a prostitute without her consent, is that rape or shoplifting?
Ha!

West Palm Beach, FL

#91349 Sep 14, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah it kind of does. I actually had a reaction to reading it...it was like eww dude, quit being so "sensitive." I mean understand (I'm sure you do) that I like guys to be sensitive, I like sharing of thoughts and feelings, all of that, it's an important part of relationships. But this sounds too girly and is a major turn off. I bet this is a big reason he can't find "one good woman."
Share your thought and feelings with your SO, not the entire Facebook world.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91350 Sep 14, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I blame the offensive coordinator, not Muschamp. Not yet, anyway....
Blame falls at the foot of the head coach. Bobby caught all sorts of shit for letting Jeffrey run the offense.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91351 Sep 14, 2013
Anyone been to any of the places on this site?

http://www.placestoseeinyourlifetime.com

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91352 Sep 14, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Share your thought and feelings with your SO, not the entire Facebook world.
?? He has no SO. That's what he's whining about.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#91353 Sep 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>You can never have too much storage. And if you re someone that has lots of multimedia...movies take up lots of space. Higher qulity audio takes up lots of space. High quality photos take up lots of space.
And yes. You can get it for the mac. In fact, I don't think its a separate version. I think its simply compatible with both mac and pc.
I suppose I'd have to have two, one for PC and one for laptop?

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#91354 Sep 14, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Costco store by me has 1 TB for $64, I think 3 TB is around $119; check their on line store.

I am going to survey my family to see if there is an extra one around before I buy something.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#91355 Sep 14, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose I'd have to have two, one for PC and one for laptop?
Not necessarily. Can unplug from one and plug into the other as needed. I have mine plugged into the desktop and shared over the home network and access it wirelessly from the lap top

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#91356 Sep 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Not necessarily. Can unplug from one and plug into the other as needed. I have mine plugged into the desktop and shared over the home network and access it wirelessly from the lap top
That's the answer I was hoping for. does it matter if they're different OS. XP vs 7.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,100,437
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 20 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,375
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 29 min tsheridan 3
Obama's Truth?? 34 min tsheridan 1
Some Christ Universal Temple members oppose Rev... (May '09) 48 min Johnnie Coleman M... 2,865
Lawsuit Running Rampant At Middle School 53 min BOE Watcher 1
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr MPPD OFFCR 1,907
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 177,401
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE