Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Goddayum. The couple on House Hunters right now need firm taint punches. Mostly the wife. It's why I love this show.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Toj wrote:
I don't like ales. Yuck. I'm a wimp beer drinker, though.
French martinis anyone?
Cider is not an ale. It has a very different taste spectrum running from apple juice left too long in the back of teh fridge to ones that come very close to a crisp dry white wine where you wouldn't know an apple was involved.
There is no grain used in cider.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
Goddayum. The couple on House Hunters right now need firm taint punches. Mostly the wife. It's why I love this show.
I think I heard that show is all set-up -- that the couple already has a house and they add 2 houses after the fact for them to visit to make-up the show. Don't know if that's true, just what a heard.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I heard that show is all set-up -- that the couple already has a house and they add 2 houses after the fact for them to visit to make-up the show. Don't know if that's true, just what a heard.
Oh, it is. You can usually tell which house they "pick" because it's empty--it's theirs already, they just haven't moved in yet. It's just hilarious how d1ckish the people can be.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

RACE wrote:
I believe the proper term is "cerebrally challenged"
<quoted text>
hehe oops my bad.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how they do it.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Ha!
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Lowe's has a redonk amount of handicapped parking spots. I've yet to see one space filled, much less the 20 or so they feel is needed for a home improvment store. Do they think people are like "Well, I broke my leg. I'd better re-grout the kitchen and put in some new baseboards..."

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
i like hte international ones in europe, maybe in asia. I get sick of some of the whining some people do. the relocation to europe ones are funny as they see what a typical apartment really is...

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Then who did?
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one who said he was here for a decade, dumass

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it is. You can usually tell which house they "pick" because it's empty--it's theirs already, they just haven't moved in yet. It's just hilarious how d1ckish the people can be.
Oh, so true. Drives me nuts. My favorite outburst is "f@#king idiots." I mostly watch HH Intl. Americans whine that there is no open concept or rooms are small, which is the way it is in Europe, especially on a small budget in dollars. Euros would seem like less.
And they always prioritize entertaining in both shows.
There are lots of houses around here about 1000 sq.ft. that people have raised 5 or 6 kids in and they turned out ok.

They must tell them to complain about most everything. They're my favorite "yell at the tv" shows.

One HH went into an unfinished and kind of scary basement (sort of like mine) and carried on saying she couldn't go down there and do laundry.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
i like hte international ones in europe, maybe in asia. I get sick of some of the whining some people do. the relocation to europe ones are funny as they see what a typical apartment really is...
I've seen a couple of the international ones. Of course, the living space is always smaller than what they're used to in the States. Some are really cool and I think I'd love to live there. Then I think again and no -- I would like to visit for a few weeks, I wouldn't want to actually live there.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so true. Drives me nuts. My favorite outburst is "f@#king idiots." I mostly watch HH Intl. Americans whine that there is no open concept or rooms are small, which is the way it is in Europe, especially on a small budget in dollars. Euros would seem like less.
And they always prioritize entertaining in both shows.
There are lots of houses around here about 1000 sq.ft. that people have raised 5 or 6 kids in and they turned out ok.
They must tell them to complain about most everything. They're my favorite "yell at the tv" shows.
One HH went into an unfinished and kind of scary basement (sort of like mine) and carried on saying she couldn't go down there and do laundry.
Ha, yeah. I need to develop a drinking game. Chug anytime:

--somebody says "man cave"
--somebody complains about not having granite or stainless steel in the kitchen
--somebody complains about the paint color
--when being shown the enormous master closet, the wife is like "Where are you going to put your clothes, honey?"
--"open concept" is mentioned
--the realtor shows them a house that's 50K over their max budget

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
They did some HH shows from Phoenix awhile back and the realtor on a few was my son's fiancee #1 about 25 years ago. He saw it and said he's glad that didn't go through.

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Lowe's has a redonk amount of handicapped parking spots. I've yet to see one space filled, much less the 20 or so they feel is needed for a home improvment store. Do they think people are like "Well, I broke my leg. I'd better re-grout the kitchen and put in some new baseboards..."
Ha...agree
In Nevada and probably other states there is only one marked space to the right of the parking slot as opposed to IL. Which leaves more regular parking spaces. I don't think it's really necessary to have that marked space on both sides.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
They did some HH shows from Phoenix awhile back and the realtor on a few was my son's fiancee #1 about 25 years ago. He saw it and said he's glad that didn't go through.
Ha!

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Parents had quints....check out these names.

In keeping with family tradition, the babies' names all start with the letter "D." Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daician and Daiten each weigh less than 3 pounds and were being cared for in the neonatal intensive care unit.

Geez ....would love to see their teachers' faces when they go to school. Can't even tell genders.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

dahgts wrote:
Parents had quints....check out these names.
In keeping with family tradition, the babies' names all start with the letter "D." Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daician and Daiten each weigh less than 3 pounds and were being cared for in the neonatal intensive care unit.
Geez ....would love to see their teachers' faces when they go to school. Can't even tell genders.
When they have to spell every one of those names out at school registrations and the doctor's office they might regret it.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/vegas-mom-...

Holy balls, they already had 4 kids, including a set of twins. I feel sorry for the oldest.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireS tory/vegas-mom-birth-quintuple ts-arizona-20224767
Holy balls, they already had 4 kids, including a set of twins. I feel sorry for the oldest.
He'll be out of the house at 17.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Heck, the Iowa couple who had a toddler when they got pregnant with SEVEN babies, shortly afterward, the mom said she wasn't opposed to having one more, so the toddler would have a sibling who WASN'T one of the septuplets. Dad ixnayed that right away in that interview. Shut it DOWN.

Ladies, your uterus isn't a clown car.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,821 - 89,840 of96,013
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]