“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#91212 Sep 12, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
So how is this saying that heís BEEN here for a decade?
I said Iíve *dealt with him* for a decade.
Did NOT say I dealt with his *immigration* for a decade.
Did NOT say heís *been here* for a decade.
First it was a decade, then it was six years, then it was three months. Which is it? I called bullsht when you first posted about it and it turns out I was right. Don't think I'm the only one who notices your inconsistency.

And Jesus loves you.

The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#91213 Sep 12, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
First it was a decade, then it was six years, then it was three months. Which is it? I called bullsht when you first posted about it and it turns out I was right. Don't think I'm the only one who notices your inconsistency.
And Jesus loves you.
The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
1 Peter 3:8

To sum up, let all be harmonious, sympathetic, brotherly, kindhearted, and humble in spirit;

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#91214 Sep 12, 2013
Good morning. 94+ degrees here on Monday. Today's high: 71. It was below 60 when I left for work. Fall is here!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#91215 Sep 12, 2013
This week's Dear Prudie: It's a doozy.

http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prude...

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91216 Sep 12, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
RACE wrote:
Then who did?
Mimi Seattle wrote:
I've dealt with this particular immigrant for a goddamn decade.
So how is this saying that heís BEEN here for a decade?
I said Iíve *dealt with him* for a decade.
Did NOT say I dealt with his *immigration* for a decade.
Did NOT say heís *been here* for a decade.
I said that I have dealt with him for a decade.
Also I said he came in 2007. Do the math.
Youíre proficient of adding words/meanings where they donít belong but not so much on the understanding of vocabulary words are you.
www.dictionary.com
Stop telling me what I mean. I say what I mean. Read the words I type. Quit reading more into it other than what I actually type. I really am sorry boo but he is going to pass the test, he knows all the answers ( INS gives you a copy of all of the questions and answers). I tested him on it tonight.
He is already LHWBM (living here while being Muslim) and will be registering Democrat and will vote democrat. He is also going to sponsor his entire immediate family of MUSLIMS as well. At least if I can do anything about it. Just because it will pissyouthehelloff. Hell maybe I will tell them they need to move to your town.
Saw his answer down the road. Time to hit the ignore button b/c he's either that stupid or is trying to pissyouoff. Maybe both.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91217 Sep 12, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
This week's Dear Prudie: It's a doozy.
http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prude...
Wow. Those were some letters! The second letter makes me feel a bit better sitting here at my job!

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#91218 Sep 12, 2013
L2: Maybe he smokes in bed and a fire starts. Put smoke detecters and extinguishers in every room and wait out the lease. Then move.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#91219 Sep 12, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Those were some letters! The second letter makes me feel a bit better sitting here at my job!
DOn't you feel so normal and well adjusted after reading those letters?

I also find it very difficult to believe that a guy would have sex with another man on a whim.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#91220 Sep 12, 2013
Let's see if you can wrap your brain around this concept.
The immigrant is a family relative whom she has known for years, and he moved to this country in 2007.
It may help to remember that she knows people in other countries who are muslim.

Getting any clearer dumbass???
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Dumass

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91221 Sep 12, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
DOn't you feel so normal and well adjusted after reading those letters?
I also find it very difficult to believe that a guy would have sex with another man on a whim.
I did think that perhaps he felt like it was less like cheating since it was a guy. Now that he's done the deed, he's wondering about his sexuality AND he realizes it's still cheating.

He would have done better with a hooker. The guy has to be more encouraging to his wife to work on the sex thing.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#91222 Sep 12, 2013
Droollll.....
That looks like the batmobile on the water, and all that amazingly polished wood....
I..Feel...stirrings.....
PEllen wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/a0FI4kJ.jpg
Race's next boat (safe for work)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#91223 Sep 12, 2013
I think that husband has every right to insist that his wife go to a marriage counselor with him, as well as get individual help. If she's going to shut down the sex fun, especially if she's not even going to try to get help, he gets to have his fun on the side.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#91224 Sep 12, 2013
I'm bored. ENTERTAIN ME.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91225 Sep 12, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I'm bored. ENTERTAIN ME.
Say something liberal and then mix in immigrants. That'll get the ball rolling!

:D

Do you know the percentage of caucasian welfare recipients to black recipients?

How much more do men, on the average, make then women?

Is the bible real or is it the cookbook for FSM?

Give me a few minutes. I'll come up with more controversial stuff.

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#91226 Sep 12, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I'm bored. ENTERTAIN ME.
Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta.

Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
A: An Investigator

Q: What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?
A: You can't tuna fish.

Q: What do you call a fat psychic?
A: A four chin teller.

;-)

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#91227 Sep 12, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Say something liberal and then mix in immigrants. That'll get the ball rolling!
:D
Do you know the percentage of caucasian welfare recipients to black recipients?
How much more do men, on the average, make then women?
Is the bible real or is it the cookbook for FSM?
Give me a few minutes. I'll come up with more controversial stuff.
Nice. I just posted really stupid jokes ;-)

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91228 Sep 12, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. I just posted really stupid jokes ;-)
I thought you were disguising yourself as PEllen. ;)

I also thought it might be entertaining to watch edog's head explode again while Mimi stomps all over it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#91229 Sep 12, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta.
Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
A: An Investigator
Q: What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?
A: You can't tuna fish.
Q: What do you call a fat psychic?
A: A four chin teller.
;-)
OH man, you are a horrible person! ;) PE loves puns. She should appreciate your jokes.:)

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#91230 Sep 12, 2013
Weekend Plans?
Yup, taking tomorrow off in honor of my birthday and throwing myself a party on Sat!
Friends of mine down the canal is letting me have the party at their house, since they have a pool. Have 16lbs of prime rib to smoke. Whoot!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#91231 Sep 12, 2013
RACE wrote:
Weekend Plans?
Yup, taking tomorrow off in honor of my birthday and throwing myself a party on Sat!
Friends of mine down the canal is letting me have the party at their house, since they have a pool. Have 16lbs of prime rib to smoke. Whoot!
Nice! Happy B-Day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min John Galt 1,140,849
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL 70,555
Rediscovering Lost Photos From a Long-Ago West End 57 min Niemand 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,541
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 51,230
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 1 hr fukuda 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 48,351
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:11 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:11PM
Spokesman says Soldier Field game clocks are fixed - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:04 PM
Can the Texans Steal the AFC South?
NBC Sports 2:10 PM
For Cutler, McCown was steadying force - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:01 PM
Will Mark Ingram's heavy workload stay level?
Bleacher Report 5:55 PM
Complete Preview for Jags vs. Colts