“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#91227 Sep 12, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Say something liberal and then mix in immigrants. That'll get the ball rolling!
:D
Do you know the percentage of caucasian welfare recipients to black recipients?
How much more do men, on the average, make then women?
Is the bible real or is it the cookbook for FSM?
Give me a few minutes. I'll come up with more controversial stuff.
Nice. I just posted really stupid jokes ;-)

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91228 Sep 12, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice. I just posted really stupid jokes ;-)
I thought you were disguising yourself as PEllen. ;)

I also thought it might be entertaining to watch edog's head explode again while Mimi stomps all over it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#91229 Sep 12, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Q: What do you call a fake noodle?
A: An impasta.
Q: What do you call an alligator in a vest?
A: An Investigator
Q: What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?
A: You can't tuna fish.
Q: What do you call a fat psychic?
A: A four chin teller.
;-)
OH man, you are a horrible person! ;) PE loves puns. She should appreciate your jokes.:)

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#91230 Sep 12, 2013
Weekend Plans?
Yup, taking tomorrow off in honor of my birthday and throwing myself a party on Sat!
Friends of mine down the canal is letting me have the party at their house, since they have a pool. Have 16lbs of prime rib to smoke. Whoot!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#91231 Sep 12, 2013
RACE wrote:
Weekend Plans?
Yup, taking tomorrow off in honor of my birthday and throwing myself a party on Sat!
Friends of mine down the canal is letting me have the party at their house, since they have a pool. Have 16lbs of prime rib to smoke. Whoot!
Nice! Happy B-Day.

Since: Jun 09

Saint Petersburg, FL

#91232 Sep 12, 2013
RACE wrote:
Weekend Plans?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have fun!!!!

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#91233 Sep 12, 2013
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Zoo...

Here's something. I'm sure we discussed this after it happened, but I side with the zoo.

Location hidden

#91234 Sep 12, 2013
Happy birthday!

Weekend plans: Not much. Trying to get Nick to agree to hang out with a couple of other couples this weekend, he jsut wants to stay home. It's getting old.

Location hidden

#91235 Sep 12, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com /news/local/Zoo-Officials-Maul ing-of-Pa-Boy-is-Moms-Fault-22 3381591.html
Here's something. I'm sure we discussed this after it happened, but I side with the zoo.
I saw that this morning and posted not nice things about the mom who is suing.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#91236 Sep 12, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com /news/local/Zoo-Officials-Maul ing-of-Pa-Boy-is-Moms-Fault-22 3381591.html
Totally the mother's fault. I feel bad for her b/c that's a very high price to pay for stupidity. Then again, she was stupid with her child's life so that's what you get.

Saint Petersburg, FL

#91237 Sep 12, 2013
Weekend plans:

Have to dye my hair, maybe shampoo the carpets if it doesn't rain (yeah, right). We were in Orlando last weekend, so NOTHING got done. Oh, and I need to make a beauty parlor appointment for black dog (pictured to the left). She's due for one last shave before the weather (sort of) cools off).

Oh, and I have 3 discs of Dexter to watch!

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#91239 Sep 12, 2013
Stina2 wrote:
Weekend plans:
Have to dye my hair, maybe shampoo the carpets if it doesn't rain (yeah, right). We were in Orlando last weekend, so NOTHING got done. Oh, and I need to make a beauty parlor appointment for black dog (pictured to the left). She's due for one last shave before the weather (sort of) cools off).
Oh, and I have 3 discs of Dexter to watch!
Stina, sorry -- but I cannot be the only person that, at first, was thinking you were planning on matching the "carpet" to the hair.:D

“Non mollare mai”

Land of Enchantment

#91240 Sep 12, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
OH man, you are a horrible person! ;) PE loves puns. She should appreciate your jokes.:)
Hey, I was just trying to be entertaining! LOL. I didn't realize PE loved puns, but I'm glad to know they will make her smile. C'mon, you had to at least like the tuna one ;)

Saint Petersburg, FL

#91241 Sep 12, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Stina, sorry -- but I cannot be the only person that, at first, was thinking you were planning on matching the "carpet" to the hair.:D
LOL - such a dirty mind!:D

Saint Petersburg, FL

#91242 Sep 12, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I was just trying to be entertaining! LOL. I didn't realize PE loved puns, but I'm glad to know they will make her smile. C'mon, you had to at least like the tuna one ;)
Pelly's the Princess of Puns!!!

“Non mollare mai”

Land of Enchantment

#91243 Sep 12, 2013
RACE wrote:
Weekend Plans?
Have a wonderful birthday, RACE!

“Non mollare mai”

Land of Enchantment

#91244 Sep 12, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you were disguising yourself as PEllen. ;)
I also thought it might be entertaining to watch edog's head explode again while Mimi stomps all over it.
PEllen might take offense to that ;-)

I'll have to send her the link to the site I got stole those from.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#91245 Sep 12, 2013
RACE wrote:
Weekend Plans?
Yum!

Have a happy birthday!!

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#91246 Sep 12, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
First it was a decade, then it was six years, then it was three months. Which is it? I called bullsht when you first posted about it and it turns out I was right. Don't think I'm the only one who notices your inconsistency.
And Jesus loves you.
The wisdom of the prudent is to understand his way: but the folly of fools is deceit.
You're just a dumbbell, but ok.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#91247 Sep 12, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Saw his answer down the road. Time to hit the ignore button b/c he's either that stupid or is trying to pissyouoff. Maybe both.
He used to pissme off now he just amuses me. I can actually picture his bigstupid heat swelling up and turning red while his eyes pop out as he sputters spit all over his computer trying to form a thought (just any thought really...) whenever he sees the words "muslim" and "citizen" in the same paragraph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min shinningelectr0n 1,231,997
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min DrGuru 189,613
Dear Abby 5-22-15 6 min mrs gladys kravitz 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min IBdaMann 53,453
Another chilly, gloomy summer predicted for Chi... 3 hr Civil Blotter XIV 1
Amy 5-22-15 3 hr Julie 8
last post wins! (Apr '13) 3 hr Concerned_American 520
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]