Comments
89,801 - 89,820 of 97,948 Comments Last updated 23 hrs ago

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#91172 Sep 11, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, it is. You can usually tell which house they "pick" because it's empty--it's theirs already, they just haven't moved in yet. It's just hilarious how d1ckish the people can be.
Oh, so true. Drives me nuts. My favorite outburst is "f@#king idiots." I mostly watch HH Intl. Americans whine that there is no open concept or rooms are small, which is the way it is in Europe, especially on a small budget in dollars. Euros would seem like less.
And they always prioritize entertaining in both shows.
There are lots of houses around here about 1000 sq.ft. that people have raised 5 or 6 kids in and they turned out ok.

They must tell them to complain about most everything. They're my favorite "yell at the tv" shows.

One HH went into an unfinished and kind of scary basement (sort of like mine) and carried on saying she couldn't go down there and do laundry.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#91173 Sep 11, 2013
Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
i like hte international ones in europe, maybe in asia. I get sick of some of the whining some people do. the relocation to europe ones are funny as they see what a typical apartment really is...
I've seen a couple of the international ones. Of course, the living space is always smaller than what they're used to in the States. Some are really cool and I think I'd love to live there. Then I think again and no -- I would like to visit for a few weeks, I wouldn't want to actually live there.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#91174 Sep 11, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so true. Drives me nuts. My favorite outburst is "f@#king idiots." I mostly watch HH Intl. Americans whine that there is no open concept or rooms are small, which is the way it is in Europe, especially on a small budget in dollars. Euros would seem like less.
There are lots of houses around here about 1000 sq.ft. that people have raised 5 or 6 kids in and they turned out ok.
They must tell them to complain about most everything. They're my favorite "yell at the tv" shows.
One HH went into an unfinished and kind of scary basement (sort of like mine) and carried on saying she couldn't go down there and do laundry.
Ha, yeah. I need to develop a drinking game. Chug anytime:

--somebody says "man cave"
--somebody complains about not having granite or stainless steel in the kitchen
--somebody complains about the paint color
--when being shown the enormous master closet, the wife is like "Where are you going to put your clothes, honey?"
--"open concept" is mentioned
--the realtor shows them a house that's 50K over their max budget

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#91175 Sep 11, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
Goddayum. The couple on House Hunters right now need firm taint punches. Mostly the wife. It's why I love this show.
They did some HH shows from Phoenix awhile back and the realtor on a few was my son's fiancee #1 about 25 years ago. He saw it and said he's glad that didn't go through.

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#91176 Sep 11, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Lowe's has a redonk amount of handicapped parking spots. I've yet to see one space filled, much less the 20 or so they feel is needed for a home improvment store. Do they think people are like "Well, I broke my leg. I'd better re-grout the kitchen and put in some new baseboards..."
Ha...agree
In Nevada and probably other states there is only one marked space to the right of the parking slot as opposed to IL. Which leaves more regular parking spaces. I don't think it's really necessary to have that marked space on both sides.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#91177 Sep 11, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
They did some HH shows from Phoenix awhile back and the realtor on a few was my son's fiancee #1 about 25 years ago. He saw it and said he's glad that didn't go through.
Ha!

“Not a real reg”

Location hidden

#91178 Sep 11, 2013
Parents had quints....check out these names.

In keeping with family tradition, the babies' names all start with the letter "D." Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daician and Daiten each weigh less than 3 pounds and were being cared for in the neonatal intensive care unit.

Geez ....would love to see their teachers' faces when they go to school. Can't even tell genders.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#91179 Sep 11, 2013
dahgts wrote:
Parents had quints....check out these names.
In keeping with family tradition, the babies' names all start with the letter "D." Deniko, Dariz, Deonee, Daician and Daiten each weigh less than 3 pounds and were being cared for in the neonatal intensive care unit.
Geez ....would love to see their teachers' faces when they go to school. Can't even tell genders.
When they have to spell every one of those names out at school registrations and the doctor's office they might regret it.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#91180 Sep 11, 2013
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/vegas-mom-...

Holy balls, they already had 4 kids, including a set of twins. I feel sorry for the oldest.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#91181 Sep 11, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireS tory/vegas-mom-birth-quintuple ts-arizona-20224767
Holy balls, they already had 4 kids, including a set of twins. I feel sorry for the oldest.
He'll be out of the house at 17.

Location hidden

#91182 Sep 11, 2013
Heck, the Iowa couple who had a toddler when they got pregnant with SEVEN babies, shortly afterward, the mom said she wasn't opposed to having one more, so the toddler would have a sibling who WASN'T one of the septuplets. Dad ixnayed that right away in that interview. Shut it DOWN.

Ladies, your uterus isn't a clown car.

Location hidden

#91183 Sep 11, 2013
Oh how I wish we could post pics here. Best lamebook post I've seen in a while, and appropriate for today:

http://www.lamebook.com/happy-what-day/

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#91184 Sep 11, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireS tory/vegas-mom-birth-quintuple ts-arizona-20224767
Crazy. And no fertility drugs! I can't imagine it. Twins would be difficult. Quints? Shoot me.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#91185 Sep 11, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Heck, the Iowa couple who had a toddler when they got pregnant with SEVEN babies, shortly afterward, the mom said she wasn't opposed to having one more, so the toddler would have a sibling who WASN'T one of the septuplets. Dad ixnayed that right away in that interview. Shut it DOWN.
Ladies, your uterus isn't a clown car.
Jeez. Yeah, you've already not done that kid any favors. Throwing more babies into it is not the answer.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#91186 Sep 11, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>yes. Woodchuck had a splecial brew for each season, available at the start of the given season. Winter is my favorite, and although its supposed to be available for 3 months, they sold out around here in about a month 2 years in a row. So i stocked up last year. Bought up every bottle i could to last me the year.
How's the belgian. I was told it kinda taste like beer. Don't like beer, so i never tried it
I am gonna watch for Winter now, you got me fired up...lol...I'm not sure my palette is good enough to tell that many differences...Granny Smith is kinda tart, like that species of apple...Is that $12.99 the goin rate?....Maybe i shoulda bought more?....lol...I'm not a huge beer fan either...Scotch, yes....

Location hidden

#91187 Sep 11, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy. And no fertility drugs! I can't imagine it. Twins would be difficult. Quints? Shoot me.
I agree. Shoot me. And the mom of the septuplets in Iowa took only the most minimal amount of help she absolutely needed. By all accounts, she's extremely organized, type A, and a total control nut. You'd kind of have to be in order to keep things under control in a household with eight kids under 3!

Location hidden

#91188 Sep 11, 2013
The Iowa septs are 16 this year! HOly crap!

Check out this gorgeous photo of the black family that had sextuplets about 3 years ago. It's so sweet.

http://mybrownbaby.blogspot.com/2010/10/fabul...

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#91189 Sep 11, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, yeah. I need to develop a drinking game. Chug anytime:
--somebody says "man cave"
--somebody complains about not having granite or stainless steel in the kitchen
--somebody complains about the paint color
--when being shown the enormous master closet, the wife is like "Where are you going to put your clothes, honey?"
--"open concept" is mentioned
--the realtor shows them a house that's 50K over their max budget
Love it. I'm going to send this to myself in an email so I have it handy at home.

Toj

“Equality”

Location hidden

#91190 Sep 11, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
The Iowa septs are 16 this year! HOly crap!
Check out this gorgeous photo of the black family that had sextuplets about 3 years ago. It's so sweet.
http://mybrownbaby.blogspot.com/2010/10/fabul...
That's an amazing photo.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#91191 Sep 11, 2013
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
I could'nt believe my dad likes that show....Wife and i love the one's with the 26 year old couple...with a budget of $1.5 million...lol.....Saw one in Europe, where the bathroom was on the roof....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,101,120
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min LRS 177,505
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Frijoles 69,062
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 1 hr Use this on you 1
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 1 hr THE CRACKHEADS 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 1 hr SLY WEST 302
Second man charged in May homicide that left mo... 2 hr reality is a crutch 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search