Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Turns out I was right once again and you were wrong. He's been in the country for at least a decade, he's been trying for his citizenship for the last three years.
Now who has zero credibility?
All sorts of people have been in this country. Does he have residency? If so, how long? Has he gone out of the country? If so, how many times and for what length?

Those things matter.

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Toj wrote:
All sorts of people have been in this country. Does he have residency? If so, how long? Has he gone out of the country? If so, how many times and for what length?
Those things matter.
What is your point? Tell us something we don't know. This has no bearing or relevance to the discussion. Mimi was trying to throw it in my face that some immigrant is gonna come over here, gain citizenship, and vote Democrat. She intentionally left out some very important details. THAT is what I was calling her out on.

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your point? Tell us something we don't know. This has no bearing or relevance to the discussion. Mimi was trying to throw it in my face that some immigrant is gonna come over here, gain citizenship, and vote Democrat. She intentionally left out some very important details. THAT is what I was calling her out on.
all she eaid is that she was helping him. YOU made the assumption that this was the start of the process. She did not intentionally leave anything out.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>I'm needing something more along the lines of a freeze ray that I can shoot out of my eyes. Nothing permanent; just stop them from doing the naughty thing they've been warned about not doing at least 10 times.
My dad had that. The glare of death. Usually in the rear view mirror of the car. Stopped me cold and probably would still today. My sister was immune to it, though.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Check this short story out in my local paper (no registration required):
http://www.twincities.com/breakingnews/ci_240...
Nutshell: When google was driving around taking pictures for its "street view" option in its map feature, it also was using the airwaves to pull people's wifi and internet passwords and other encrypted info!
Old news down here, from maybe a year and a half ago, possibly longer.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Tonka

OT.

One of the side bar ads is for Stella Artois Cider. I am reasonably sure it was not on the shelf in Binny's on Sunday.

I am not sure whether I am interested or think we have been co-opted into something fashionable. Chi chi comes to mind, and not in a good way.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
all she eaid is that she was helping him. YOU made the assumption that this was the start of the process. She did not intentionally leave anything out.
No surprise. Reading comprehension fail.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
but the citizenship thing will take 3 months.
AFTER ten years of being in the country. And AFTER three years of marriage to a citizen. A little factoid that was left out of her initial posts.

Doubt me again. Who's next?

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Turns out I was right once again and you were wrong. He's been in the country for at least a decade, he's been trying for his citizenship for the last three years.
That is SO not what I said.

I SAID he COULD have gotten it after three years!
I said he's been here for years.
I NEVER said he'd been trying for years.
This is the VERY FIRST TIME he's ever applied. It's been a MONTH.
ONE SINGLE MONTH.
He will be a citizen before the Haj.

You are wrong on every single point. All of them. Full stop.

“What's it to ya?”

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
BULLSHIIT. I said that ONE immigrant who is in the country NOW will be getting his citizenship.

“What's it to ya?”

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>all she eaid is that she was helping him. YOU made the assumption that this was the start of the process. She did not intentionally leave anything out.
Nope. In fact I gave details, which aren't anyone's business in order to clarify WHY he will have citizenship so quickly.

The mutt is an idiot. Of *course* he will have been in the country for X years because those are the rules, but the mutt seems to think that I was saying it is someone who just got off the boat for the first time. I probably shouldn't have assumed that he would know that's not possible.

I shouldn't have assumed that he would just know, like everyone else knows, that in order to get citizenship one must be a permanent resident residing in the country for a minimum of 5 years,(3 years if married to am American citizen). I forgot who I was dealing with...silly me.

“What's it to ya?”

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
He's been in the country for at least a decade, he's
He's been in the country since 2007. That is not "at least a decade." Do the math.

“What's it to ya?”

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>

You. Again. Surprise!

“What's it to ya?”

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. America. The epitome of racism and xenophobia....
<quoted text>
Isn't that the way most of "you" people think of white anglo-saxon male protestants?
1) Yes.

2) No.

“What's it to ya?”

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No surprise. Reading comprehension fail.
<quoted text>
AFTER ten years of being in the country. And AFTER three years of marriage to a citizen. A little factoid that was left out of her initial posts.
Doubt me again. Who's next?
Never said ten or three years. I said he's been in the country for years. I said he would have been eligible after three years. Reading comprehension fail.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
You are wrong on every single point. All of them. Full stop.
I am not wrong on a single one. And you know it. That's why you've got sand in your taint.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
He's been in the country since 2007. That is not "at least a decade." Do the math.
Ahem, apparently your expensive education is failing you. I'd ask for your money back.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
I've dealt with this particular immigrant for a goddamn decade.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
Never said ten or three years.
Sure about that?
Mimi Seattle wrote:
(can do it in 3 years

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
You. Again. Surprise!
Prove it.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
1) Yes.
2) No.
How many Synagogues are in Egypt?

How many lawsuits about Christmas and the mention of "God" are there every year in America?

Are you REALLY this stupid, or is this an act?

I'm hoping it's just an act.

Then again, you ARE a liberal, so....
viewing audience

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

PEllen wrote:
Tonka
OT.
One of the side bar ads is for Stella Artois Cider. I am reasonably sure it was not on the shelf in Binny's on Sunday.
I am not sure whether I am interested or think we have been co-opted into something fashionable. Chi chi comes to mind, and not in a good way.
Nothing beats a Dickens Cider!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 89,761 - 89,780 of96,067
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min No Surprize 1,033,025
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min KiMare 47,027
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 33 min Eric 65,059
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Grand Birther 167,453
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 52 min josphd 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 54 min josphd 7,547
Abby 4-14 59 min cheluzal 54
Abby 4-17 1 hr cheluzal 27
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••