Topix Chitown Regulars

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

#90980 Sep 8, 2013
PEllen wrote:
You forfeit all future griping rights unless you make your opinion known now when it can have some chance of affecting the outcome.
I am dead serious about this.
No need to be dead!

It's done! Was only able to email Durbin- he's for the strike. Had to leave FB posts for Kirk and Kinzinger. Now I'm marked.

Thanks.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#90981 Sep 8, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't spend trillions of dollars on the military. If you want to cut something, let's stop sending billions of dollars to countries that hate us.
We could do both, and we should really cut back on excessive defense spending, if we are gonna restrict our Commander in Chief, and ignore our global commitments and purpose?....

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90982 Sep 8, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Do they accept Best Buy gift cards as a form of payment?
no, that's a problem because the only thing bb sells is printer ink.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#90983 Sep 8, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to be dead!
It's done! Was only able to email Durbin- he's for the strike. Had to leave FB posts for Kirk and Kinzinger. Now I'm marked.
Thanks.
Good job. Griping rights restored.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#90984 Sep 8, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Do they accept Best Buy gift cards as a form of payment?
There are websites where you can trade of exchange or sell your gift cards

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#90985 Sep 8, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>There are websites where you can trade of exchange or sell your gift cards
look at that, dog. you got options

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

#90986 Sep 9, 2013
Amy

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T8FQGDBGMF...

Abby

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TP1BLQ9IGN...

Sadly, Don Wade has passed on. He was a consistent conservative voice for Chicago for many years.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#90987 Sep 9, 2013
Is that football game finally over? Are my Giants done turning the ball over? Please somebody tell me that was just a bad dream...

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#90988 Sep 9, 2013
RACE wrote:
Is that football game finally over? Are my Giants done turning the ball over? Please somebody tell me that was just a bad dream...
Yes. It is all over.No, it was not a dream.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/sns-tsn-...

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#90989 Sep 9, 2013
"Under duress thanks to six turnovers and injuries to two starters, the Giants' defense was battered from every angle Sunday night and had numerous reasons to cast blame." Sounds bad.

Onthe other hand, Bears won.:)

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#90990 Sep 9, 2013
Ughhhh...fun weekend, but I am sore. Friday night was dinner out for our friend who is deploying to Afghanistan this week. Saturday, we loaded a metric poop ton of old landscaping rock on to a truck. Yesterday, I did a mountain bike race and then played pickup hockey. Tomorrow, I'm hosting Bunco, so tonight is cleaning and making dessert (low carb cheesecake).

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#90991 Sep 9, 2013
So, my bank balance was looking really nice. Then they went and took out my tuition...<sigh>

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#90992 Sep 9, 2013
RACE wrote:
Oh you poor baby. I know just how you feel. Wait, not I don't Seahawks WON!!!!!!

(•&#8730;•)

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#90993 Sep 9, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
So, my bank balance was looking really nice. Then they went and took out my tuition...<sigh>
Ah, so you raised the funding. Good.

“reign in blood”

Melrose Park, IL

#90994 Sep 9, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
Ughhhh...fun weekend, but I am sore. Friday night was dinner out for our friend who is deploying to Afghanistan this week. Saturday, we loaded a metric poop ton of old landscaping rock on to a truck. Yesterday, I did a mountain bike race and then played pickup hockey. Tomorrow, I'm hosting Bunco, so tonight is cleaning and making dessert (low carb cheesecake).
Well, we're quite the social butterfly, aren't we?

#90995 Sep 9, 2013
Gloat if you must, I can handle it
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you poor baby. I know just how you feel. Wait, not I don't Seahawks WON!!!!!!
(•&#8730;•)

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#90996 Sep 9, 2013
RACE wrote:
Sure felt sorry for Eli...the recievers were playing volleyball and serving it to the DB's.....Dallas's defense is alot better.....Bet Romo is sore today....

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#90997 Sep 9, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, so you raised the funding. Good.
I did. It was close, but I did. I now have 13 cents to my name until Friday. <shrug>

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#90998 Sep 9, 2013
RACE wrote:
Gloat if you must, I can handle it
<quoted text>
heh

#90999 Sep 9, 2013
I feel sorry for his brother, he's gonna get spanked next week.
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Sure felt sorry for Eli...the recievers were playing volleyball and serving it to the DB's.....Dallas's defense is alot better.....Bet Romo is sore today....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 min TRD 71,059
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min the deplorable Jo... 1,433,391
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Jacques in Ottawa 225,424
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min Patriot AKA Bozo 61,512
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr honeymylove 1,713
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,562
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr RACE 2,081

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages