Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

And no more quoting squishy mama's posts, Din Dickhead. She's way too good for you to sully with your dog jizz breath.
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>One kid saved is one kid saved. You are a moron. I am glad many schools are playing it safe. Good thing you aren't in charge of anything.
You obviously can't read because most of us have said that we agree that precautions should be taken if a kid has a known allergy but that blanket rules shouldn't be arbitrarily made for the heck of it. Clearly, I am not the moron here.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

StinaRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously can't read because most of us have said that we agree that precautions should be taken if a kid has a known allergy but that blanket rules shouldn't be arbitrarily made for the heck of it. Clearly, I am not the moron here.
It's too bad this fktard stumbled onto our group. He made himself unwelcome immediately. And he continues to prove that our assessment was correct.

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron, too. You just don't get it. You must be the reason it is written on every meat package that it's a good idea to wash your hands after meat handling. Yet I bet you are the one that does not wash after you maul meat.
You just make friends everywhere you go dontcha dummy?

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously have reading comprehension issues. I'm so sorry. Your mom must be really proud of you being able to use the internet with your intellectual disabilities.
I think it's STUPID to tell an entire school they can't have pb&j sandwiches in their lunches because a kid MIGHT be allergic. Now, if there's a kid in school who has a serious allergy that is so bad, he can't be in the same room with a pb&J sandwich, then fine, make a rule.
But until then, no school has any business banning them just to be "safe." It's on the parents of the allergic kid to make the school aware.
Now go away. YOu're not wanted here if you're just going to be such an idiot.
Reading comprehension isn't their strong suit, that's for sure.

They aren't wanted anywhere. It's a sock. It comes here and plays games to build a post count hoping we won't realize it's a sock but since they lack self control they can't help making premature comments. If you want to see where it goes after adding absolutely no valuable input to your threads I will gladly share.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Why? I heard you like it Rough and Raw.
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>At least you admit that I am pretty, but I could have borrowed some of your chapped ass cream.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Federal Way, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad this fktard stumbled onto our group. He made himself unwelcome immediately. And he continues to prove that our assessment was correct.
Agreed.

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

PEllen wrote:
Computer, political and conspiracy folk.
I am not generally paranoid. But
The NASDAQ shut down this afternoon due to a computer error.
Last week Google was offline for 5-7 minutes
WaPo was hacked at about the same time
NYTimes is reporting it and Fox doesn't mention it at all.
What's going on?
And today I couldn't withdraw any money with my ATM card! Kept saying I exceeded my limit. Having not withdrawn anything for about two weeks, I call the bank almost frantic that my account has been hacked! They said it was an issue on THEIR end. I feel better, but yeah, what's all this about lately?

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen a more awkward introduction since I first showed up!

:D

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I have two words for you: F*ck you
It is my child and husband you are speaking about and I don't think taking a few simple precautions is too much to ask.
Sorry about their luck, but too effin bad. That's THEIR problem, not mine.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Don't get me wrong -- getting new people in here would be GREAT. THe more the merrier. BUt only so long as the new people are actually, well, merry. At least to some degree.

There's an unwritten protocol for joining already established groups on the internet (says someone who's been online for 18-19 years now). You lay low, stay neutral, get a feel for the vibe and the personalities. But this guy just came out swinging (starting with Race) and hasn't let up.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I like interacting with new people. With a few exceptions, most of y'all are idiots!
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
DEFINITELY!

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Din Chara wrote:
Why are you so down on prevention?
Can't prevent everything. Where does it stop? I bet you can't answer.
Din Chara wrote:
You would change your sorry tune if one of your family had allergies.
Pretty presumptuous. In actuality, assuming I had a family member with a severe allergy, my opinion would not change one bit.
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Don't get me wrong -- getting new people in here would be GREAT. THe more the merrier. BUt only so long as the new people are actually, well, merry. At least to some degree.
There's an unwritten protocol for joining already established groups on the internet (says someone who's been online for 18-19 years now). You lay low, stay neutral, get a feel for the vibe and the personalities. But this guy just came out swinging (starting with Race) and hasn't let up.
This.

This group has been around a long time now, too (thanks to Andie) and we've had people come and go over the years (myself included)and we've always welcomed newcomers that added to the group and made things more interesting and fun. But this time, we've been sorely disappointed.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry about their luck, but too effin bad. That's THEIR problem, not mine.
You really *are* a poopie head.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Its a title he wears proudly.
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess, you're a goddam liberal?? We've lost more of our freedoms because of what MIGHT happen, and we congratulate each other on how safe we think we are.
"People who give up their freedoms for safety deserve neither!"
...Was that your credo...when Bush/Cheney began to strip our freedoms, post 9/11?

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Happy Easter

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Hey! Where's my coffee!?!

Just kidding Redhead ;) I like your post, as I've been reading, but don't want to step on any toes, and just kinda getting the lay of the land here.

I find the allergy topic an interesting one, and clearly emotionally charged. I think, and this is just hypothetical, that if I had a child who was that at risk, I might consider home schooling her/him. I know there is still a need for involvement in social activities, but those environments might be more easily controlled, with less chance of exposure to peanut products. A severe peanut allergy is so frightening. My heart goes out to any parent managing that risk.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I was gonna ask if you and your family wanted to meet up for some punch and peanut butter cookies, but I guess THAT'S out!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,681 - 88,700 of95,991
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,033,422
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min former res 64,937
Men charged with selling sewer covers, grates f... (Aug '12) 4 min hands on AR 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Rogue Scholar 05 167,366
Abby 4-14 28 min Mister Tonka 51
Abby 4-16 36 min Kuuipo 26
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 51 min CDC 46,985
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••