Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#90008 Aug 23, 2013
Of course what Hannah did was horrendous. But she'd witnessed the murder of her newborn and I suspect she went a bit nuts there for a while.
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

#90009 Aug 23, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never advocated for that. But having a separate table in the lunchroom and whatever allergy-free snack in the classroom doesn't really seem that onerous.
Your suggestions are, to me, very reasonable. Expecting a whole school to ban things for one or two kids isn't. But your suggested cautions are very workable for all.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#90010 Aug 23, 2013
itser wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a HEART, wouldya?
Gotcha, thanks!

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#90011 Aug 23, 2013
Okay, Day 2 of Topix's HTML being all messed up or whatever. This is in Firefox and IE so I can't blame my browser. What do I do to fix it?

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#90012 Aug 23, 2013
How do you make a hormone?

Don't pay her!
Timmy

United States

#90013 Aug 23, 2013
This from personal experience?
edogxxx wrote:
How do you make a hormone?
Don't pay her!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#90015 Aug 23, 2013
Ask Tonka, he's the IT guy.
j_m_w wrote:
Okay, Day 2 of Topix's HTML being all messed up or whatever. This is in Firefox and IE so I can't blame my browser. What do I do to fix it?

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#90016 Aug 23, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not up to explaining what Magic Man really means just yet.
That was Chris' dad's and my song. Everything pretty much happened exactly like the song...<shrug>

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90024 Aug 23, 2013
wow, bug guy is making edog sound like mr. sweetness and light. nothing like attacking everyone here to fit in.

Neda, stay with me!

#90025 Aug 23, 2013
Are you implying that your boyfriend lies?
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>You believe everything you hear or are told to say? Good for you.

Neda, stay with me!

#90026 Aug 23, 2013
Is this all you got? You're a terrible troll. You dont even have the basics down.
First off dummy, you dont troll the whole room. Just pick one or two peeps and work on them.
Next, you never try to mix rational conversation with trolling, it makes you look confused.

Theres lots more to learn, but I dont want to overwhelm you. Just work on those two for now. Practice over the weekend and we will see how your doing on Monday.

Good luck!
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>You all attack but are immature and can't face your inadequacies. Grow up. And stop being such thin skinned crybabies.

Neda, stay with me!

#90027 Aug 23, 2013
HA, I'm telling ya, Right?
dahgts wrote:
nothing like attacking everyone here to fit in.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#90028 Aug 23, 2013
RACE wrote:
Is this all you got? You're a terrible troll. You dont even have the basics down.
First off dummy, you dont troll the whole room. Just pick one or two peeps and work on them.
Next, you never try to mix rational conversation with trolling, it makes you look confused.
Theres lots more to learn, but I dont want to overwhelm you. Just work on those two for now. Practice over the weekend and we will see how your doing on Monday.
Good luck!
<quoted text>
"He" will not mature in two days, if ever.

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#90029 Aug 23, 2013
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>People like you are everyone's problem. You and the redhead are burdens on society. It is too bad that your offspring are, too and their offspring will be a blight. You and your family are a disease or virus and breed like cockroaches and are as pervasive.
Sheesh. What bug crawled up your @zz?

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#90030 Aug 23, 2013
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>You all attack but are immature and can't face your inadequacies. Grow up. And stop being such thin skinned crybabies.
That's really great advice. Really. Here, let me hold up this mirror for you.

Knock it off, Tom.

Location hidden

#90034 Aug 23, 2013
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>I reported your filthy and vulgar PM. Shame on you. Do you kiss your loved ones with that crude mouth?
REported? Bwahahaha. Nothing will happen.

Look, you acted like an ashhole right off the bat, and you're just re-proving it over and over and over.

So either stop being an ashhole, or go away.

Location hidden

#90037 Aug 23, 2013
Din Chara wrote:
Oh PLEASE! You're the biggest baby here! You got called out on BAD BEHAVIOR and now you're crying to topix admin.

wah wah wah the people who already had an established forum are expecting me to not be suck a dickhead to them!

Go cry yourself into your wife's stinky crotch.

Location hidden

#90042 Aug 23, 2013
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>They attacked first and now they all band together crying like babies. Boo hoo.
Actually, no. Nice attempt at revisionist history there.

Race asked you some questions, you took them the wrong way and flew off the handle and behaved completely inappropriately, especially for some newbie coming into an established group. Others tried to be the bridge between that behavior, encouraging you to take a step back and understand that Race was just asking some questions, not picking at you.

You continued to behave like a total jerkwad.

You STILL behave like a total jerkwad.

This is all on you. If I acted like YOU did in joining a new forum, I'd be treated harshly as well. YOu merely are reaping what you sowed.

YOU are the person who needs to grow up.

And at this point, now that you apparently hate everyone here and everyone here thinks you're a rude, obnoxious peehole, you're still here. Why? YOu love the attention?

You're just a troll. You have zero interest in actually belonging to this community and getting to know people.

Troll.

Location hidden

#90043 Aug 23, 2013
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>Your definition of an A- hole is someone who disagrees with you. Stop crying. And wow, you get the award for filthiest PM ever. I know what you enjoy now. Sex with dogs!
Nope. I disagree with people here regularly. POlitics, advice columns, whatever.

My definition of an ahole is someone who behaves as YOU have behaved.

Neda, stay with me!

#90046 Aug 23, 2013
Are you on drugs?
WTF does this even mean? I dont even think they are complete sentences...
Din Chara wrote:
<quoted text>Satan follows all the guys around. Then he cries that they are stalking him. And he uses female socks. Stop presuming all guys like guys like you and Satan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,154,273
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 15 min Searcy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min jacques Ottawau 181,860
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min KiMerde 51,260
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 31 min JOEL 71,097
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 87
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]