|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello PEllen. With all due respect...how do I say this...I don't really have a relationship with Din Chara, but I have encountered him recently, and we've talked a bit in PM. To be blunt, I ticked him off without meaning to, and he prefers not to talk to me at this point. Suffice it to say, it won't get any better than what it is right now. Sorry :/
However will you manage, Cat?:p

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

-CatCiao- wrote:
To be blunt, I ticked him off without meaning to
Apparently you weren't the only one. Maybe it's him?

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Mimi Seattle wrote:
He's stealing oxygen. Duh!
How can I steal something that's free, ya stupid broad? Aren't you supposed to be in grad school or something? I'm surprised you made it out of elementary school.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Your not showing as registered, so thats probably why you lost all your links. I think Topix will email your pwd if you supply the email address you used when you registered.

Or, just register again and start over.
Stina wrote:
My Topix has completely stopped tracking conversations since yesterday afternoon. I put in to track, I commetn and everything but then it doesn't tell me there's replies! I think I used to have a "real" log-in, but I am not sure. That was a lot of years ago when we started posting!!!
I think they did some "upgrades" to my computer the last few days. Grrrr.... My Adobe is acting up, too.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello PEllen. With all due respect...how do I say this...I don't really have a relationship with Din Chara, but I have encountered him recently, and we've talked a bit in PM. To be blunt, I ticked him off without meaning to, and he prefers not to talk to me at this point. Suffice it to say, it won't get any better than what it is right now. Sorry :/
Thanks for the feedback. I have to agree with Stina.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

RACE wrote:
Your not showing as registered, so thats probably why you lost all your links. I think Topix will email your pwd if you supply the email address you used when you registered.
Or, just register again and start over.
<quoted text>
I haven't shown as registered in years and never had an issue with not getting updates. You're an IT peep - fix it!:)
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

SO I signed up AGAIN because I couldn't retrieve my password at work. I will see if I can get my old one when I get home. Then it might show my "real" year of Topix birth!!!:D

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't shown as registered in years and never had an issue with not getting updates. You're an IT peep - fix it!:)
I think, Stina, when whoever upgraded you or whatever they did, they erased your cookies.

Yes, Stina, you lost your cookies!:) Without that cookie, Topix doesn't know what the heck you were looking at.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
Before i registered, i had several electrical events or power outages, while on topix...that would erase every reply coming my way...it was a bitch, in that i could'nt recall every forum and thread and was in the middle of long conversations and what a hassle.....Now, my computer may act up, but it just means i have to log back into my ID, and it never loses anything.....there is a difference....

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

"StinaROcks"? Isn't that a matter of opinion? ;)~

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems like he's hypersensitive - you likely didn't actually DO anything to tick him off, he probably just misconstrued something you said innocently and unknowingly. In a short amount of time, I think it's easy to see that he takes offense rather easily when no offense is intended.
It also appears that "someone" is going apeshit with the negative judging icons. Hmmmm once a troll, always a troll...
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
"StinaROcks"? Isn't that a matter of opinion? ;)~
Only the SMART opinions!:D
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I think, Stina, when whoever upgraded you or whatever they did, they erased your cookies.
Yes, Stina, you lost your cookies!:) Without that cookie, Topix doesn't know what the heck you were looking at.
But I lose my cookies all the time!:D

What was odd was that I'd comment and hit "track conversation" then 20 minutes later see I wasn't updated. I do have an old log-in from years ago, I just have to find it. If not, I'll just keep using StinaRocks. Cuz I kinda do!:D
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
It also appears that "someone" is going apeshit with the negative judging icons. Hmmmm once a troll, always a troll...
Yeah, I can't help bu notice that!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, PE! Geez! They might as well start calling me a poopie head. The maturity level of people who should be grown adults is astonishing.
Poopie head.

:D

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Mimi Seattle wrote:
It also appears that "someone" is going apeshit with the negative judging icons.
That's a form of cyberbullying! So is all you're requests that I die!(stop breathing, drink antifreeze, really?) Who can I complain to? Who can I have arrested??! I deserve vengeance! Blood, dammit, BLOOD!!

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

squishymama wrote:
Poopie head.
I find that remark highly offensive and you've gone and hurt my feelings, Missy! I'm gonna cry at you and have my mom call your mom! You'll be suspended for sure!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Does poopie head feel bullied?
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a form of cyberbullying! So is all you're requests that I die!(stop breathing, drink antifreeze, really?) Who can I complain to? Who can I have arrested??! I deserve vengeance! Blood, dammit, BLOOD!!
Trollby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

This from the same group of folks that just recently were complaining about how bug boy was being too sensitive.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I steal something that's free, ya stupid broad? Aren't you supposed to be in grad school or something? I'm surprised you made it out of elementary school.
You are as bad as those two.

At least act drinking age.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,581 - 88,600 of96,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,242
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min truth 47,085
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Patrick n Angela 1,034,778
Happy Easter Chicago 9 dead 27 min throw more shoes 2
Abby 4-21 28 min edogxxx 2
Amy 4-21 31 min edogxxx 2
Twitter blocks two accounts exposing Turkish co... 37 min AFP 1
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••