|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Well, to quote bug boy....
WTF is it to you?
Trollby wrote:
This from the same group of folks that just recently were complaining about how bug boy was being too sensitive.
<quoted text>
Trollby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Your arguing can be entertaining (admit it - it would be boring without dog boy stirring crap up). Cry babying is not.
RACE wrote:
Well, to quote bug boy....
WTF is it to you?
<quoted text>

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Can someone please tell Dog he needs to work on his reading comprehension. It wasn't me that said he should *die, *quit breathing, or *drink antifreeze. I simply told him to stop stealing oxygen.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Mimi Seattle wrote:
Can someone please tell Dog he needs to work on his reading comprehension. It wasn't me that said he should *die,*quit breathing, or *drink antifreeze. I simply told him to stop stealing oxygen.
You don't look good in disingenuous at your age.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

I dont get your point. Yes, we are a functioning unit, and dog, like myself has their job to do. Its entirely voluntary though. Each of us has assumed a niche, which should not be compared to a pecking order.
Dog hates liberals, I hate gun control, Red hates peeps who hate liberals, PElly hates people who dont play nice... and on and on it goes. But we all like our dysfunctional choices because we all like to root for the little voice of truth, and it can come from any one of us, even poopie head.
Trollby wrote:
Your arguing can be entertaining (admit it - it would be boring without dog boy stirring crap up). Cry babying is not.
<quoted text>

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

And granny pants dont look good on anyone.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>You don't look good in disingenuous at your age.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Ramblings ahead:

Whew, it's warm out there. I'm running the bedroom AC for the first time this month (which is odd -- August usually gives us at least a week of 95+ temps).

Played softball. I love when the guys think "Oh, that chick in right field can't play ball, I'll hit it out there." BOOYA! Caught everything, fielded everything, zero errors, made good throws. Try hitting to our sub in left center, she'll let everything hit the ground and doesn't back the guys up.

For the lesser hitters (some girls), I scoot way in and run to foul territory to back up throws to first from infield groundballs. It saves our butts often enough that it's worth it, and the other team sometimes even gets thrown out at 2nd b/c that person just sees the ball getting past Laura, and that person runs to second, not realizing that I'm 10 feet away with the ball in my hand.

I always hit to the left (short stop andl eft field, every time), and I want to hit to the right, so tonight, i changed my stance.... and hit two line drives right back to the pitcher. After a while, Nick said to just hit normally so at least it won't be such an easy out.

Nick didn't play, he's recovering from the flu, but he came and managed the team. It was *nice* getting home at 8:30 instead of 10. At my age, double headers just aren't how I want to spend two hours of my night.

any Daily Show watchers here? I didn't like Jon Stewart's sub at first, but now I LOVE this guy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

(Home at 8:30 b/c Nick didn't want to go out after the game.)

“What's it to ya?”

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>You don't look good in disingenuous at your age.
It's not disingenuous, I didn't say those things. I replied to them, even maybe applauded and agreed, but I didn't say them. But yes, I suppose sending messages through others *is* a bit childish, so I guess I'll just do my best to ignore him all together. Not sure how *successful* I'll be, but they don't have an "ignore" option here, so all I can do is try.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Those judging icons are weird, we get 'em all in a rush, and then nothing for a long time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Good morning.

Another warm day here. My hair looks effing awesome (went to bed with it still wet last night). It's bagel day at work. I forgot food for lunch so I get to go out for lunch, which is a treat!

So it's a good day.

I suppose it's too early to discuss the weekend.
StinaRocks

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Good morning.
Another warm day here. My hair looks effing awesome (went to bed with it still wet last night). It's bagel day at work. I forgot food for lunch so I get to go out for lunch, which is a treat!
So it's a good day.
Lucky dog! I am thinking about going out to pick up Chipotle today, but I went and grabbed Pulix yesterday. I don't get lunch breaks, so I don't want to push my luck stepping out again! We'll see. I am just starving today!!!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Thanks for posting edog.

I was jonesing the other morning when no one grabbed the girls and I was too lazy to do it myself.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Not if there are fun plans to discuss!
:)
Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
My 10 year old is having 2 friends sleep over as a "start of the school year" get together. They started last week and the one bestie is not in her class and the other is being home schooled so she won't see them as much. We invited a third that moved to a different school, too, but she can't make it. Just as well! It will be a long evening and I can't even drink!:D

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a crazy busy weekend! Friday night is poker. Saturday morning is the Big 10 alumni softball tournament (scholarship fundraiser). Saturday afternoon is a friend's surprise 40th birthday party at a park (kid-friendly). Saturday afternoon/evening is other friends' annual back yard barbecue (it's HUGE). And Saturday is date night with Nick and the kids.

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

squishymama wrote:
Thanks for posting edog.
I was jonesing the other morning when no one grabbed the girls and I was too lazy to do it myself.
I'm always willing to grab the girls if you're not gonna do it yourself!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
However will you manage, Cat?:p
I think I'll live, Sublime.

What were we talking about?

:-P

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,581 - 88,600 of97,511
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 58 min shinningelectr0n 1,078,384
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 58 min FACT 67,856
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 455
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,357
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 174,457
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 5 hr Guess what 6
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••