Anonymous

Saint Petersburg, FL

#89874 Aug 20, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
It also appears that "someone" is going apeshit with the negative judging icons. Hmmmm once a troll, always a troll...
Yeah, I can't help bu notice that!

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#89875 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, PE! Geez! They might as well start calling me a poopie head. The maturity level of people who should be grown adults is astonishing.
Poopie head.

:D

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#89876 Aug 20, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
It also appears that "someone" is going apeshit with the negative judging icons.
That's a form of cyberbullying! So is all you're requests that I die!(stop breathing, drink antifreeze, really?) Who can I complain to? Who can I have arrested??! I deserve vengeance! Blood, dammit, BLOOD!!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#89877 Aug 20, 2013
squishymama wrote:
Poopie head.
I find that remark highly offensive and you've gone and hurt my feelings, Missy! I'm gonna cry at you and have my mom call your mom! You'll be suspended for sure!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#89878 Aug 20, 2013
Does poopie head feel bullied?
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a form of cyberbullying! So is all you're requests that I die!(stop breathing, drink antifreeze, really?) Who can I complain to? Who can I have arrested??! I deserve vengeance! Blood, dammit, BLOOD!!
Trollby

United States

#89879 Aug 20, 2013
This from the same group of folks that just recently were complaining about how bug boy was being too sensitive.
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
It also appears that "someone" is going apeshit with the negative judging icons. Hmmmm once a troll, always a troll...

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89880 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
How can I steal something that's free, ya stupid broad? Aren't you supposed to be in grad school or something? I'm surprised you made it out of elementary school.
You are as bad as those two.

At least act drinking age.

Neda, stay with me!

#89881 Aug 20, 2013
Well, to quote bug boy....
WTF is it to you?
Trollby wrote:
This from the same group of folks that just recently were complaining about how bug boy was being too sensitive.
<quoted text>
Trollby

United States

#89882 Aug 20, 2013
Your arguing can be entertaining (admit it - it would be boring without dog boy stirring crap up). Cry babying is not.
RACE wrote:
Well, to quote bug boy....
WTF is it to you?
<quoted text>

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#89883 Aug 20, 2013
Can someone please tell Dog he needs to work on his reading comprehension. It wasn't me that said he should *die, *quit breathing, or *drink antifreeze. I simply told him to stop stealing oxygen.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89884 Aug 20, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
Can someone please tell Dog he needs to work on his reading comprehension. It wasn't me that said he should *die,*quit breathing, or *drink antifreeze. I simply told him to stop stealing oxygen.
You don't look good in disingenuous at your age.

Neda, stay with me!

#89885 Aug 20, 2013
I dont get your point. Yes, we are a functioning unit, and dog, like myself has their job to do. Its entirely voluntary though. Each of us has assumed a niche, which should not be compared to a pecking order.
Dog hates liberals, I hate gun control, Red hates peeps who hate liberals, PElly hates people who dont play nice... and on and on it goes. But we all like our dysfunctional choices because we all like to root for the little voice of truth, and it can come from any one of us, even poopie head.
Trollby wrote:
Your arguing can be entertaining (admit it - it would be boring without dog boy stirring crap up). Cry babying is not.
<quoted text>

Neda, stay with me!

#89886 Aug 20, 2013
And granny pants dont look good on anyone.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>You don't look good in disingenuous at your age.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89887 Aug 20, 2013
Ramblings ahead:

Whew, it's warm out there. I'm running the bedroom AC for the first time this month (which is odd -- August usually gives us at least a week of 95+ temps).

Played softball. I love when the guys think "Oh, that chick in right field can't play ball, I'll hit it out there." BOOYA! Caught everything, fielded everything, zero errors, made good throws. Try hitting to our sub in left center, she'll let everything hit the ground and doesn't back the guys up.

For the lesser hitters (some girls), I scoot way in and run to foul territory to back up throws to first from infield groundballs. It saves our butts often enough that it's worth it, and the other team sometimes even gets thrown out at 2nd b/c that person just sees the ball getting past Laura, and that person runs to second, not realizing that I'm 10 feet away with the ball in my hand.

I always hit to the left (short stop andl eft field, every time), and I want to hit to the right, so tonight, i changed my stance.... and hit two line drives right back to the pitcher. After a while, Nick said to just hit normally so at least it won't be such an easy out.

Nick didn't play, he's recovering from the flu, but he came and managed the team. It was *nice* getting home at 8:30 instead of 10. At my age, double headers just aren't how I want to spend two hours of my night.

any Daily Show watchers here? I didn't like Jon Stewart's sub at first, but now I LOVE this guy.

Location hidden

#89888 Aug 20, 2013
(Home at 8:30 b/c Nick didn't want to go out after the game.)

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#89889 Aug 20, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>You don't look good in disingenuous at your age.
It's not disingenuous, I didn't say those things. I replied to them, even maybe applauded and agreed, but I didn't say them. But yes, I suppose sending messages through others *is* a bit childish, so I guess I'll just do my best to ignore him all together. Not sure how *successful* I'll be, but they don't have an "ignore" option here, so all I can do is try.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#89890 Aug 21, 2013

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#89891 Aug 21, 2013

Location hidden

#89892 Aug 21, 2013
Those judging icons are weird, we get 'em all in a rush, and then nothing for a long time.

Location hidden

#89893 Aug 21, 2013
Good morning.

Another warm day here. My hair looks effing awesome (went to bed with it still wet last night). It's bagel day at work. I forgot food for lunch so I get to go out for lunch, which is a treat!

So it's a good day.

I suppose it's too early to discuss the weekend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,153,383
Abby 12-18 40 min RACE 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Learn to Read 181,744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,879
Why do some cover for obumbler? 1 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr auntiesemite 70,992
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 70
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over