Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89834 Aug 20, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up, Din? How about if we have another chat? These are nice people here.
If your avatar is actually a picture of YOU, your eyes are effing gorgeous!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#89835 Aug 20, 2013
RACE wrote:
If you cant back up your incredulous posts, then dont post at all.
I get tired you you insisting water is sandy, and air is dark.
<quoted text>
I DID back it up, idiot. If you're too stupid to comprehend what YOU posted, you're dumber than you act. First you patronized him, then outright insulted him. Or are you gonna pull an Angela and deny you said something eventhough it's right there in black and white?

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#89836 Aug 20, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Wow, I missed some confusing arguments over the last couple of days!
Yeah, I'm kind of backtracking trying to figure out WTH is going on.

Location hidden

#89837 Aug 20, 2013
Maybe some of you are bored enough to read this letter to Miss Manners from a guy who's so into recycling, he goes through relatives' and friends' kitchen garbage. THEY'RE THROWING AWAY CANS, DAMNIT!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style...

Location hidden

#89838 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID back it up, idiot. If you're too stupid to comprehend what YOU posted, you're dumber than you act. First you patronized him, then outright insulted him. Or are you gonna pull an Angela and deny you said something eventhough it's right there in black and white?
YOU are the one who does that. YOU are the one with ZERO credibility with everyone here.

Go be a troll elsewhere.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#89839 Aug 20, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm kind of backtracking trying to figure out WTH is going on.
Well, to start with -- edog is in a horrible mood. No one seems to be able to just let something go. Sometimes instead of harping on something you have to let it go.

I can't follow the argument. As far as I can tell, it was a really stupid argument to begin with.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#89840 Aug 20, 2013
The Eye! The Eye!
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#89841 Aug 20, 2013
Oh, so your looking at the culmination of my posts. In that case sure I was out of line, but if you had a brain inside that rock on your shoulders you would realize I did not start till he had his little hissy fit.

Calling someone a bug peep is not patronizing, its just laziness, and getting upset over it is stupid.

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#89842 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Maybe some of you are bored enough to read this letter to Miss Manners from a guy who's so into recycling, he goes through relatives' and friends' kitchen garbage. THEY'RE THROWING AWAY CANS, DAMNIT!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style...
I love MM and have gotten behind. Was happy she had an article again recently about how it is asctually proper to eat asparagus with your fingers.

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#89843 Aug 20, 2013
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
THank you, Cat!
You're welcome, Stina :)

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Land of Enchantment

#89844 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Redhead. Yup, that's my eye ;)

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#89845 Aug 20, 2013
RACE wrote:
Oh, so your looking at the culmination of my posts. In that case sure I was out of line, but if you had a brain inside that rock on your shoulders you would realize I did not start till he had his little hissy fit.
Calling someone a bug peep is not patronizing, its just laziness, and getting upset over it is stupid.
<quoted text>
Glad you finally agree. And it wasn't the bug peep comment that was patronizing, you were patronizing his knowledge of bugs.

“reign in blood”

Chicago, IL

#89846 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who does that. YOU are the one with ZERO credibility with everyone here.
Go be a troll elsewhere.
New who's being a troll? No one is even talking to you, you just feel a need to interject your opinion everywhere. And I have far more credibility than you could ever hope to. Your opinion is meaningless.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#89847 Aug 20, 2013
Calling someone a "bug peep" is not patronizing. People call me the "bone person" all the freaking time. Taking offense is just oversensitivity, and a higher than normal opinion of oneself.

He came in her appearing like he was gonna be a nice-ish guy then just started to insult people for no good reason. This is a (most of the time) nice forum with (mostly) pretty cool people and we don't need some assholeto come in and be all whiney about every little thing and insulting people all over the place while being deliberately obtuse. We already have one of those.

Location hidden

#89848 Aug 20, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Redhead. Yup, that's my eye ;)
WOw. STunning.

Location hidden

#89849 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
New who's being a troll? No one is even talking to you, you just feel a need to interject your opinion everywhere. And I have far more credibility than you could ever hope to. Your opinion is meaningless.
WHy are you still breathing?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#89850 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down, take a load off. It's not worth all this fussin'. I also think someone put something in your coffee this morning. Making you see some things a bit backwards, I believe. ;)

Location hidden

#89851 Aug 20, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Wow, I missed some confusing arguments over the last couple of days!
Bitch! I'll cut yoU!

(Just adding to the confusion!)

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89852 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you finally agree. And it wasn't the bug peep comment that was patronizing, you were patronizing his knowledge of bugs.
Dog, step back a minute. He came around at the same time Mimi was going on about the huge spider on her wall. He specializes in spiders. It would have been easy to say, offhand, oh that sounds like a Latrodextus maximus, don't worry about it or something like that and in those few words would have established his street cred. No one would have asked anything other than curious questins after that.

But that's not the way it went down and so people asked.

BTW the way I got that name? I googled spider genus and added "big" in fancy schmancy Latin. NBD.

Cat Ciao seems like she has a relationship with him. He'll be okay.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#89853 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy are you still breathing?
He's stealing oxygen. Duh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,155,481
Chicago Pizza Blows 14 min joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 25 min KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 47 min IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 49,304
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr festivus infidel 68,906
Ask Amy 12-23 2 hr Mister Tonka 14
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Jacques Ottawa 182,017
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:21AM
Fantasy Football 2015 Awards
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
What Can Bears Do to Get Back into Playoff Hunt?
NBC Sports11:49 AM
Reggie Wayne needs offseason triceps surgery
NBC Sports 1:29 PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 1:40 PM
Cutler realizes Bears could be in for changes - NBC Sports