Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89838 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID back it up, idiot. If you're too stupid to comprehend what YOU posted, you're dumber than you act. First you patronized him, then outright insulted him. Or are you gonna pull an Angela and deny you said something eventhough it's right there in black and white?
YOU are the one who does that. YOU are the one with ZERO credibility with everyone here.

Go be a troll elsewhere.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#89839 Aug 20, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm kind of backtracking trying to figure out WTH is going on.
Well, to start with -- edog is in a horrible mood. No one seems to be able to just let something go. Sometimes instead of harping on something you have to let it go.

I can't follow the argument. As far as I can tell, it was a really stupid argument to begin with.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89840 Aug 20, 2013
The Eye! The Eye!
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
If your avatar is actually a picture of YOU, your eyes are effing gorgeous!

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89841 Aug 20, 2013
Oh, so your looking at the culmination of my posts. In that case sure I was out of line, but if you had a brain inside that rock on your shoulders you would realize I did not start till he had his little hissy fit.

Calling someone a bug peep is not patronizing, its just laziness, and getting upset over it is stupid.

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I DID back it up, idiot. If you're too stupid to comprehend what YOU posted, you're dumber than you act. First you patronized him, then outright insulted him. Or are you gonna pull an Angela and deny you said something eventhough it's right there in black and white?
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#89842 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Maybe some of you are bored enough to read this letter to Miss Manners from a guy who's so into recycling, he goes through relatives' and friends' kitchen garbage. THEY'RE THROWING AWAY CANS, DAMNIT!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style...
I love MM and have gotten behind. Was happy she had an article again recently about how it is asctually proper to eat asparagus with your fingers.

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89843 Aug 20, 2013
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
THank you, Cat!
You're welcome, Stina :)

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89844 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
If your avatar is actually a picture of YOU, your eyes are effing gorgeous!
Thanks Redhead. Yup, that's my eye ;)

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#89845 Aug 20, 2013
RACE wrote:
Oh, so your looking at the culmination of my posts. In that case sure I was out of line, but if you had a brain inside that rock on your shoulders you would realize I did not start till he had his little hissy fit.
Calling someone a bug peep is not patronizing, its just laziness, and getting upset over it is stupid.
<quoted text>
Glad you finally agree. And it wasn't the bug peep comment that was patronizing, you were patronizing his knowledge of bugs.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#89846 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are the one who does that. YOU are the one with ZERO credibility with everyone here.
Go be a troll elsewhere.
New who's being a troll? No one is even talking to you, you just feel a need to interject your opinion everywhere. And I have far more credibility than you could ever hope to. Your opinion is meaningless.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#89847 Aug 20, 2013
Calling someone a "bug peep" is not patronizing. People call me the "bone person" all the freaking time. Taking offense is just oversensitivity, and a higher than normal opinion of oneself.

He came in her appearing like he was gonna be a nice-ish guy then just started to insult people for no good reason. This is a (most of the time) nice forum with (mostly) pretty cool people and we don't need some assholeto come in and be all whiney about every little thing and insulting people all over the place while being deliberately obtuse. We already have one of those.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89848 Aug 20, 2013
-CatCiao- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Redhead. Yup, that's my eye ;)
WOw. STunning.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89849 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
New who's being a troll? No one is even talking to you, you just feel a need to interject your opinion everywhere. And I have far more credibility than you could ever hope to. Your opinion is meaningless.
WHy are you still breathing?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#89850 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
New who's being a troll? No one is even talking to you, you just feel a need to interject your opinion everywhere. And I have far more credibility than you could ever hope to. Your opinion is meaningless.
Sit down, take a load off. It's not worth all this fussin'. I also think someone put something in your coffee this morning. Making you see some things a bit backwards, I believe. ;)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89851 Aug 20, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Wow, I missed some confusing arguments over the last couple of days!
Bitch! I'll cut yoU!

(Just adding to the confusion!)

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89852 Aug 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you finally agree. And it wasn't the bug peep comment that was patronizing, you were patronizing his knowledge of bugs.
Dog, step back a minute. He came around at the same time Mimi was going on about the huge spider on her wall. He specializes in spiders. It would have been easy to say, offhand, oh that sounds like a Latrodextus maximus, don't worry about it or something like that and in those few words would have established his street cred. No one would have asked anything other than curious questins after that.

But that's not the way it went down and so people asked.

BTW the way I got that name? I googled spider genus and added "big" in fancy schmancy Latin. NBD.

Cat Ciao seems like she has a relationship with him. He'll be okay.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#89853 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy are you still breathing?
He's stealing oxygen. Duh!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89854 Aug 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
WHy are you still breathing?
Don't you start that. 3rd grade ended a while back.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#89855 Aug 20, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Sit down, take a load off. It's not worth all this fussin'. I also think someone put something in your coffee this morning. Making you see some things a bit backwards, I believe. ;)
They must be putting something in his coffee EVERY morning...and afternoon...and night. <shrug>

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89856 Aug 20, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
They must be putting something in his coffee EVERY morning...and afternoon...and night. <shrug>
Put in more. It's not working, whatever it is.

Try adding antifreeze, too.

“Non mollare mai”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#89857 Aug 20, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog, step back a minute. He came around at the same time Mimi was going on about the huge spider on her wall. He specializes in spiders. It would have been easy to say, offhand, oh that sounds like a Latrodextus maximus, don't worry about it or something like that and in those few words would have established his street cred. No one would have asked anything other than curious questins after that.
But that's not the way it went down and so people asked.
BTW the way I got that name? I googled spider genus and added "big" in fancy schmancy Latin. NBD.
Cat Ciao seems like she has a relationship with him. He'll be okay.
Hello PEllen. With all due respect...how do I say this...I don't really have a relationship with Din Chara, but I have encountered him recently, and we've talked a bit in PM. To be blunt, I ticked him off without meaning to, and he prefers not to talk to me at this point. Suffice it to say, it won't get any better than what it is right now. Sorry :/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min PolakPotrafi 1,206,787
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min zion 52,320
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min Cold Front 69,311
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Jacques in Orleans 185,889
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,150
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 5,815
Executive Producer of True Crime Horror 3 hr YoYoBratt 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]