cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#89351 Aug 11, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing. But then again, it could be a Stockholm Syndrome type of thing.
I don't think it lasted long enough for that.
Either she was a willing participant or she faked it to save her life. One of the two...

All I know is I'm sick of her stupid gang sign/duck face photos. Surely they have classier ones...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#89352 Aug 11, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
The news reports so far have not shown that the girl was unwilling to go with him. It will be interesting to see if she was a victim or an accomplice.
They just interviewed the two couples on horseback, that spoke to them...way back on the trail to the lake....They all said, she looked very scared, but they though it might have been about the horses....till they started connecting the dots....Lucky, one guy was a retired Sheriff.....

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#89353 Aug 12, 2013

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89354 Aug 12, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T7CCIUKM93...

Amy 8-12

(The original Amy was labeled Abby. Same column , just a corrected title)

Here Dog, have some coffee

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89355 Aug 12, 2013
and you didn't because.....
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I *was* gonna catch one of those "weekend get away" flights to Ft. Lauderdale...hang out, eat some steak, maybe a little lobster/mango salad...some nice red wine... sigh ...

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89356 Aug 12, 2013
Did he like you better in it or out of it?
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, it went fine. The shoe training definitely paid off and there were seats available too so I had no problems.
I love the dress. D loved it too.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89357 Aug 12, 2013
No, he did it because he could. He is greedy not moralistic.
loose cannon wrote:
I guess what he was saying is that by charging so much money outside the courtroom, it is their way of trying to alter the behavior of some people so they will not come back for the same thing.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89358 Aug 12, 2013
PEllen wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/chi cago/T7CCIUKM93B6IQBQ0#lastPos t
Amy 8-12
(The original Amy was labeled Abby. Same column , just a corrected title)
Here Dog, have some coffee
The original Abby didn't post. Here is a duplicate.Ang and I have already posted to this one.
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T7T14TC2CF...

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89359 Aug 12, 2013
Four dates and you have not even kissed the guy? What are you waiting for?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89360 Aug 12, 2013
RACE wrote:
No, he did it because he could. He is greedy not moralistic.
<quoted text>
Yeah. No lawyer is going to charge a higher fee just to teach a good lesson to somebody. He charges it because he can get it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89361 Aug 12, 2013
Wow:

Judge changes boy’s name from Messiah: A judge in Tennessee changed a 7-month-old boy’s name to Martin from Messiah, saying the religious name was earned by one person and “that one person is Jesus Christ.” Child Support Magistrate Lu Ann Ballew ordered the name change last week, according to WBIR-TV. The boy’s parents were in court because they could not agree on the child’s last name, but when the judge heard the boy’s first name, she ordered it changed. The boy’s mother, Jaleesa Martin of Newport, said she will appeal.

***

The judge will lose this appeal.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#89362 Aug 12, 2013
RACE wrote:
Four dates and you have not even kissed the guy? What are you waiting for?
She's waiting for him to do something about his breath!
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#89364 Aug 12, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
She's waiting for him to do something about his breath!
Yup! And a clever way to say it without embarrassing him too much.

In other news, back to work and I came home to gather boxes...my dr's office called and wants me to come in to talk about my CT. They found a nodule. I'm so scared and I can't concentrate at work right now....if it's fine, say so on the phone!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89365 Aug 12, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Wow:
Judge changes boy’s name from Messiah: A judge in Tennessee changed a 7-month-old boy’s name to Martin from Messiah, saying the religious name was earned by one person and “that one person is Jesus Christ.” Child Support Magistrate Lu Ann Ballew ordered the name change last week, according to WBIR-TV. The boy’s parents were in court because they could not agree on the child’s last name, but when the judge heard the boy’s first name, she ordered it changed. The boy’s mother, Jaleesa Martin of Newport, said she will appeal.
***
The judge will lose this appeal.
They were in front of the judge because the parents could not agree on the kids surname after 7 months.

You are right. The judge will be overturned but the parents should not be allowed to breed again either.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89366 Aug 12, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! And a clever way to say it without embarrassing him too much.
In other news, back to work and I came home to gather boxes...my dr's office called and wants me to come in to talk about my CT. They found a nodule. I'm so scared and I can't concentrate at work right now....if it's fine, say so on the phone!
Hugs lady. I went through this when my older girl was 1 1/2. It turned out fine but the process of getting there is rough.

Apple for the teacher, if that helps.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89367 Aug 12, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
They were in front of the judge because the parents could not agree on the kids surname after 7 months.
You are right. The judge will be overturned but the parents should not be allowed to breed again either.
Heh I agree. Also, it seems like the parents must be divorced if they were fighting over the kid's last name. But I didn't that detail in the article.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#89368 Aug 12, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! And a clever way to say it without embarrassing him too much.
In other news, back to work and I came home to gather boxes...my dr's office called and wants me to come in to talk about my CT. They found a nodule. I'm so scared and I can't concentrate at work right now....if it's fine, say so on the phone!
Longest wait ever! I'm sure everything is fine or very easily fixable. Hang in there!

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#89369 Aug 12, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
They were in front of the judge because the parents could not agree on the kids surname after 7 months.
You are right. The judge will be overturned but the parents should not be allowed to breed again either.
Those parents seem not to have their feet firmly planted on the ground. Calling your kid "Messiah". BUT, I agree that the judge will be overturned. It's the parents' call what to name their child. The judge overstepped.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Chicago, IL

#89370 Aug 12, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup! And a clever way to say it without embarrassing him too much.
In other news, back to work and I came home to gather boxes...my dr's office called and wants me to come in to talk about my CT. They found a nodule. I'm so scared and I can't concentrate at work right now....if it's fine, say so on the phone!
I will be keeping your breasts in my thoughts.
Mimi

United States

#89371 Aug 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="RedheadwGlasses].“th at one person is Jesus Christ.”
***
The judge will lose this appeal.[/QUOTE]

Way to keep church and state separate

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,190,043
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min Dale 184,815
Ask Amy 2-28-15 32 min tiredofit 3
Abby 2-28-15 49 min tiredofit 3
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Net Workit 5,705
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jessie 51,341
Mother Punished For Not Agreeing To Drive Kids... 4 hr Phaedra 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Best Options to Replace Briggs This Offseason
Bleacher Report 8:12 AM
Buzz: Colts Eyeing Trades for Veteran WRs Including Marshall
Bleacher Report 1:14 PM
Could Bears Ever Get Fair Trade Value for Forte?
Bleacher Report 1:40 PM
Wayne Undergoes Surgery on Triceps
NFL 2:44 PM
Reggie Wayne had surgery, mulling Colts future