Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

So, J's good buddy B is getting married next May, to a woman he got engaged to after like 3 months of dating. The wedding is going to be super tacky IMO--camo vests, cowboy boots, and jeans for the groomsmen--I am going to laugh so hard at J--he does not do the whole redneck/cowboy thing at all. Neither do any of the other groomsmen that I know.

Anyway--the bride picked 'their' first dance song, and absolutely will not budge or compromise on it. Check the lyrics. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bandperry/bett...

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Ok, chunzel, I'm sorry about your dog phobia. And you're right, the owner was a meanie buttface.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
Ok, chunzel, I'm sorry about your dog phobia. And you're right, the owner was a meanie buttface.

You forgot to metaphorically pinch her cheek

I didn't think I would see you be condescending and patronizing . Something new everyday, I guess.Pity.

“reign in blood”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

They're coming out with a Daria movie. Looks lame.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Billie Bee Spreadable Honey. Good stuff!

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

RACE wrote:
Billie Bee Spreadable Honey. Good stuff!
Is there such a thing as not spreadable honey?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text> Is there such a thing as not spreadable honey?
spreadable, as opposed to pourable
You can put this stuff on a piece of bread without it running through the little holes and making a mess

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

itser wrote:
<quoted text>
spreadable, as opposed to pourable
You can put this stuff on a piece of bread without it running through the little holes and making a mess
Ahhhh. Either way...yum.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
So, J's good buddy B is getting married next May, to a woman he got engaged to after like 3 months of dating. The wedding is going to be super tacky IMO--camo vests, cowboy boots, and jeans for the groomsmen--I am going to laugh so hard at J--he does not do the whole redneck/cowboy thing at all. Neither do any of the other groomsmen that I know.
Anyway--the bride picked 'their' first dance song, and absolutely will not budge or compromise on it. Check the lyrics. http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bandperry/bett...
"It won't be whiskey, it won't be meth"

Classy.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
Klassy.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Gross, that song is about losing your virginity on your wedding night. Enjoy the tacky wedding. We look forward to a funny description of the whole thing.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Should everyone be expected to cater to the one person who might have some irrational phobia? Or should the person with the phobia find a way to deal?
Edog is being a DICK ! I'm shocked! SHOCKED!

SEriously, get a vasectomy. You would be a horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible parent.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Red,
What is it about your state?
http://www.startribune.com/local/218296391.ht...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

cheluzal wrote:
I find dogs running free in a business rude. It's not expected and a major liability. He's a jerk and was completely unapologetic towards his customer. His sense of entitlement was repugnant.
Even dogs running free in a home should be trained not to jump on guests. You people let dogs jump on and sniff crotched of guests in your home are bad owners. It is rude. And the first thing out of people's mouth when you freeze, "It's okay-they won't bite you." Like that means I want it jumping on me and violating me. Be a better host-not everyone is in love with dogs.
I love dogs and I agree 100% with you on this.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Gross, that song is about losing your virginity on your wedding night. Enjoy the tacky wedding. We look forward to a funny description of the whole thing.
She actually is a virgin. At like 32. Doesn't seem bothered that he's got quite the track record. I like her, but I'm starting to think she's a little bit psychopants.

I am going to have to behave myself and I don't know how. I can't even THINK about J wearing that getup without laughing.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

RACE wrote:
Red,
What is it about your state?
http://www.startribune.com/local/218296391.ht...
I saw a thing on this on 20/20 or Dateline -- one of those news magazine type shows.

It's a tiny town that doesn't really need a mayor. I think it's for the tourists? A questionmark b/c I'm not sure I'm remembering that part correctly.

I think it's cute. Everyone in the town seems to all agree with it.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Awesome. 72-year-old former boxer beats up burglar.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11964...

“reign in blood”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to metaphorically pinch her cheek
I didn't think I would see you be condescending and patronizing . Something new everyday, I guess.Pity.
First I'm called unsympathetic, then when I apologize I'm called condescending.

“reign in blood”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

I went to a casual, hunting-themed wedding and thought it was pretty cool. I prefer that to those fancy-shmancy weddings. Have an open mind and embrace new things, people. Sheesh. Good forbid anyone do anything out of the ordinary.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhhh. Either way...yum.
I am totally with ya!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,096,625
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min LRS 176,883
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr RACE 4,637
Fast Adderall,xanny ,MMJ- ADHD 1 hr Fast guy 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,244
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr BigRabbit 68,860
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 3 hr Sinatra 291

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:29PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••