Topix Chitown Regulars

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Schaumburg, IL

#89090 Aug 5, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
She actually is a virgin. At like 32. Doesn't seem bothered that he's got quite the track record. I like her, but I'm starting to think she's a little bit psychopants.
I am going to have to behave myself and I don't know how. I can't even THINK about J wearing that getup without laughing.
exposure therapy... think about it a cuople times a day and will yourself not to laugh for increasing amounts of time... start now with a couple times a day for a few days of waiting 5 seconds, then move to 10, etc., etc...

keep us updated onth progres...:-D

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#89091 Aug 5, 2013
Nothing like starting off the week by filling out life insurance beneficiary forms (one of our employees passed away last week - not someone I've ever met, but still....).
:(

On the upside, my heel-wearing practice paid off and I did fine on Saturday night. I did notice yesterday morning that my toes are numb but I asked a good friend who lives in 4-5" heels and she said that happens from time to time and it's normal and will go away.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89092 Aug 5, 2013
Denial, Not just a river in Egypt
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/mother-ar...
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#89093 Aug 5, 2013
I'm reminded why I stopped coming here, which stinks, as most of ya'll are really cool.

In other news, my physical chest x-ray showed a nodule in the right lung. Doc believes it's benign and probably a granuloma from exposure to tuberculosis!! WTF!!? It's calcified which is a good sign, but I'm getting a CT on Friday.

I have never had TB or symptoms of anything near a respiratory issue in years, but the nodule means my body attacked something foreign and isolated it. It wasn't on last year's CXR. Weird...

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#89094 Aug 5, 2013
RACE wrote:
He was an Eagle Scout and an Honor Roll student! He helped old ladies across the street and nursed baby birds back to health by chewing up worms and spitting them in their mouths!

“It made sense at the time....”

Schaumburg, IL

#89095 Aug 5, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
I'm reminded why I stopped coming here, which stinks, as most of ya'll are really cool.
In other news, my physical chest x-ray showed a nodule in the right lung. Doc believes it's benign and probably a granuloma from exposure to tuberculosis!! WTF!!? It's calcified which is a good sign, but I'm getting a CT on Friday.
I have never had TB or symptoms of anything near a respiratory issue in years, but the nodule means my body attacked something foreign and isolated it. It wasn't on last year's CXR. Weird...
wow... that seems, i dunno... i didn't know that lungs did that "against" TB... good luck, and i hope for you that it's a-ok...

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#89096 Aug 5, 2013
Why is that?
cheluzal wrote:

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#89097 Aug 5, 2013
PEllen wrote:
There are ways to apologize to her without changing your opinion concerning the dog. Do you really need a script?
I didn't realize there was a specific script to follow in order to apologize. Meanie poopyhead.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89098 Aug 5, 2013
Ha!: "Do butterflies get tramp stamps of fat unemployed women?"

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#89099 Aug 5, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Klassy.
I think those lyrics are kinda sweet, actually. Again, what's with all the hate? You're gonna make chunzy stop coming here.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#89100 Aug 5, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Ha!: "Do butterflies get tramp stamps of fat unemployed women?"
I admit, I'm gonna steal this.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#89101 Aug 5, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
I think those lyrics are kinda sweet, actually. Again, what's with all the hate? You're gonna make chunzy stop coming here.
You have a strange definition of sweet.

I don't ever want someone to love me so much that if I die, they will kill themselves just so they can be buried with me.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#89102 Aug 5, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a strange definition of sweet.
I don't ever want someone to love me so much that if I die, they will kill themselves just so they can be buried with me.
I don't want that either, but dam, you gotta admire that type of dedication.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#89103 Aug 5, 2013
RACE wrote:
Almost like some in the media, just can't wait to stir the pot again, eh? Reality is a bitch....

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#89104 Aug 5, 2013
Judge Judy!
Judge Judy!
Judge Judy!
Judge Judy!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#89105 Aug 5, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Judge Judy!
Judge Judy!
Judge Judy!
Judge Judy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OboXVfaXOiUXX
Wow, and that happened in St. Paul.

Judge Judy is one of the highest paid women in the entertainment industry. She makes over $20M A YEAR!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89106 Aug 5, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
Calcified granulomas are fairly common in the general area jut north of Matilda. Some of the older radiologist in that area called it Illinois Valley Grippe. It was indeed "no big deal"

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#89107 Aug 5, 2013
Wow. I bet these kids are thrilled that mom came to the skatepark to fight on their behalf.

Enough is Enough

Lombard, IL

#89108 Aug 5, 2013
Two sharks talking while a boat sinks. " White meat or Dark?" The other shark says," It doesn't matter. They're all the same."

And, we're the intelligent ones?

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#89109 Aug 6, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
Wow. I bet these kids are thrilled that mom came to the skatepark to fight on their behalf.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =wpIS6sY39jUXX
Try this, especially Matilda.
Quite safe for work. Rally cool.
http://imgur.com/a/yJ09J

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min Chicagoan by Birth 194,465
Holy Name Cathedral High School (Apr '08) 31 min Gloria Castro 47
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min Yeah 1,263,153
Teacher Bully 40 min cheryl_walsh_is_a... 3
Opportunity knocks at the door only once. 1 hr Q372725176 degree 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 54,345
Cheap Kitchen Cabinets Door For Sale UK 3 hr drisa22 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages