Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Mimi -- a friend said she changed deathclock to "sadistic" (from optimistic) and said it told her she'd die in January 2014. hEH.
Mimi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Mimi -- a friend said she changed deathclock to "sadistic" (from optimistic) and said it told her she'd die in January 2014. hEH.
Lololol

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

It said that my MIL should already be dead.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
HA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politi...

Create your own Carlos Danger alias!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
I can't help but laugh at that!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be surprised about that. All the people I know who have lived past 90 have been optimistic people. But that's just people I know so it's not a research formal thing.
We lost my great Aunt at 105 and she was always cheerful and optimistic, even though at times...her life on the farm in Michigan, must have been tough...She unfortunatly did'nt know who i was for the last 10-15 years....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Judged:

eh, I don't know who you are either.

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We lost my great Aunt at 105 and she was always cheerful and optimistic, even though at times...her life on the farm in Michigan, must have been tough...She unfortunatly did'nt know who i was for the last 10-15 years....

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
http://www.slate.com/articles/ news_and_politics/low_concept/ 2013/07/carlos_danger_name_gen erator_use_our_widget_to_get_a _name_like_anthony_weiner.html
Create your own Carlos Danger alias!
Weiner has a political ad saying that New Yorkers are tough and don't give up. On the Daily Show Oliver said...don't go 9/11ing your d!ck pics.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
Day Three of high heel training begins... I think it might be getting slightly easier. Actually, more accurate wording is that it might be getting slightly less horrible.
Hi, you!!
What's this? Why heels now?
I am an avid daily high heel wearer, so I support this.
Now I did go from 3 inches down to 2. I buy a size larger than I wear and use the inserts, long ones with the arch support.
I stand mostly and get flak at work (from the larger, Birkenstock crowd, gah) but I don't care. They are lovely. ;)

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Weiner has a political ad saying that New Yorkers are tough and don't give up. On the Daily Show Oliver said...don't go 9/11ing your d!ck pics.
Did you see the EEeeww Meter on the creepy mayor of San Diego?.....That was just too funny....

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the EEeeww Meter on the creepy mayor of San Diego?.....That was just too funny....
That guy is not only a sleeze but creepy too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that! I love that a foreigner is outraged by that correlation!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see the EEeeww Meter on the creepy mayor of San Diego?.....That was just too funny....
Or how abou this "I'm going into treatment for two weeks"? COmpletely lawyer-driven.

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, you!!
What's this? Why heels now?
I am an avid daily high heel wearer, so I support this.
Now I did go from 3 inches down to 2. I buy a size larger than I wear and use the inserts, long ones with the arch support.
I stand mostly and get flak at work (from the larger, Birkenstock crowd, gah) but I don't care. They are lovely. ;)
I'm training for a fancy party tomorrow night (my boyfriend's friend's birthday, at a nice restaurant, cocktail party style).
:)

Since it actually seems to be working, I'm now finding myself trolling the internet and "window shopping" cute heels. A whole new world has opened up to me. Good for the closet, bad for the bank account.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Or how abou this "I'm going into treatment for two weeks"? COmpletely lawyer-driven.
It may say something about the voters of San Diego electing him...evidently he has been like this for years....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm training for a fancy party tomorrow night (my boyfriend's friend's birthday, at a nice restaurant, cocktail party style).
:)
Since it actually seems to be working, I'm now finding myself trolling the internet and "window shopping" cute heels. A whole new world has opened up to me. Good for the closet, bad for the bank account.
My coworker bought Jimmy Choos (they cost more than her wedding dress) for her wedding and she swears that they are comfortable and now she believes the actresses and models who say that the expensive ones are designed to support your feet properly and be far more comfortable than cheaper high heels.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It may say something about the voters of San Diego electing him...evidently he has been like this for years....
I don't think I've paid attention to his party affiliation -- I assume he's a Democrat (I just googled -- he is) and now I read that his party is trying to get him to step down but he refuses.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
My coworker bought Jimmy Choos (they cost more than her wedding dress) for her wedding and she swears that they are comfortable and now she believes the actresses and models who say that the expensive ones are designed to support your feet properly and be far more comfortable than cheaper high heels.
I gotta call bullsh!t on this. I've looked at the red carpet pics up close and those women's feet are stuffed into those expensive shoes just like mine are in the cheap ones.

No way are 3" stiletto heels comfortable, even if you only weigh 100 lbs.

Sarah Jessica Parker is reportedly not supposed to wear heels anymore because she has seriously effed up her feet from wearing those expensive shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 7-24 8 min Mister Tonka 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min fetch almighty 1,079,346
Body To Body Massage 00971509265299 10 min DuabiMassageGirls 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 16 min Concerned_American 294
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,521
Execution takes 2 hours. GOOD,HAPPY 4 THAT 29 min Joe Wood killed 2 in 1989 1
Amy 7-24 43 min squishymama 17
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE