Topix Chitown Regulars

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 4,378)

Showing posts 87,541 - 87,560 of96,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88761
Jul 26, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Frank Labuda, he grew up there with some Good Fellas....managed the Bowling Alley in Park Forest....Me and my friend's used to go to Marian's football games, just to checkout the hot italian girls...lol...good times....
Hey, there was some hot Polish girls around here too.
I sent you a message. We're sort of related.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88762
Jul 26, 2013
 
Abby:

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T6HDDH3P1A...

Amy is posted, not showing up yet.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88763
Jul 26, 2013
 

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88764
Jul 26, 2013
 
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Weekend plans?

Tonight is poker night. Probably will go.

TOmorrow is (sigh) Nick's aunt's somewhat of a surprise 70th birthday celebration. But for a 3-4 hour gathering, we get to drive 2.5 hours EACH WAY. You see, her family has the family cabin this weekend, including her daughter and her daughter's husband/kids from Virginia. So five hours in a car for three hours of hanging out with family.

We leave at 12:30 on Saturday. We'll get home around 10. yay.

yay.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88765
Jul 26, 2013
 
dahgts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, there was some hot Polish girls around here too.
I sent you a message. We're sort of related.
Got ya...small world....Thanks....

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88766
Jul 26, 2013
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Weekend plans?
A whole lotta not much! But since DMB was last weekend and the party that I bought the little black dress for is next weekend, a chill weekend in between is fine.

I mentioned to you guys a few weeks ago that my friend A is back with the crazy boyfriend from last winter. She says he's changed (been in therapy, recognized the crazy and dialed it way down) and has stuck to the changes so far. I had a talk with my friend S about this yesterday and he gave me good advice: I spoke up last winter, now I need to keep my mouth shut unless I want to risk ruining my friendship with A.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88767
Jul 26, 2013
 
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
A whole lotta not much! But since DMB was last weekend and the party that I bought the little black dress for is next weekend, a chill weekend in between is fine.
I mentioned to you guys a few weeks ago that my friend A is back with the crazy boyfriend from last winter. She says he's changed (been in therapy, recognized the crazy and dialed it way down) and has stuck to the changes so far. I had a talk with my friend S about this yesterday and he gave me good advice: I spoke up last winter, now I need to keep my mouth shut unless I want to risk ruining my friendship with A.
ITA with friend S. Sucks, don't it, when your friend is dating a dickhead.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88768
Jul 26, 2013
 
This weekend...
Scraping barnacles! Got boat on friends lift, neighbor is going to let me borrow power washer, and I have 3 putty knives for what the washer does not remove.

Once that is done, I can get boat on the AirDock and turn existing floaty boat dock into a real dock that is floating, with table,chairs and fire pit. Is gonna be awesome!

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88769
Jul 26, 2013
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
ITA with friend S. Sucks, don't it, when your friend is dating a dickhead.
Sure does.

The thing is, even if he HAS changed and got the crazy under control, there are still other deal-breakers (politics & religion... A has talked to me about this). And in my personal opinion, he's just not that much fun to be around. D called him a bump on a log and it's true... over 4th of July, he was buried in his smartphone while the three of us were talking and laughing.

“Not a real reg”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88770
Jul 26, 2013
 
Something I have to share with you regs. Blue's mom was one of the coolest people I have ever known. Someone who stays in your best memories. A talented artist and really nice person.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88771
Jul 26, 2013
 
Mimi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88772
Jul 26, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
This weekend...
Scraping barnacles! Got boat on friends lift, neighbor is going to let me borrow power washer, and I have 3 putty knives for what the washer does not remove.
Once that is done, I can get boat on the AirDock and turn existing floaty boat dock into a real dock that is floating, with table,chairs and fire pit. Is gonna be awesome!
What's an air dock?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88773
Jul 26, 2013
 
Yay! So you two, do have a connection! Thats great!
dahgts wrote:
Something I have to share with you regs. Blue's mom was one of the coolest people I have ever known. Someone who stays in your best memories. A talented artist and really nice person.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88774
Jul 26, 2013
 
Easier to show than explain...
http://www.airdock.com/...
Mimi wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an air dock?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88775
Jul 26, 2013
 
Let me help! I'll grab the titties, and you grab the rest.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I'll go grab the girls, I mean titties, I mean columns.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88776
Jul 26, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
This weekend...
Scraping barnacles! Got boat on friends lift, neighbor is going to let me borrow power washer, and I have 3 putty knives for what the washer does not remove.
Once that is done, I can get boat on the AirDock and turn existing floaty boat dock into a real dock that is floating, with table,chairs and fire pit. Is gonna be awesome!
Sounds like you'll be hosting a Topix party soon!

WEEKEND: I have my SIL and niece and nephew in town this week, so they are here until Sunday. I think we are going to the beach tomorrow if the weather isn't bad.
Sunday my daughter has a vocal recital, then Sunday night I am headed to Orlando to stay at one of the theme park resorts for a few days with the family.

I am REALLY bummed, though, becaus i have to miss the Monkees concert. I can't REMEMBER when I've missed one of their concerts! And it's the first tour without Davy (and with Mike Nesmith). I hope they don't miss me too much.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88777
Jul 26, 2013
 
Mimi wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an air dock?
Inflatable boat lifts.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88778
Jul 26, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
Easier to show than explain...
http://www.airdock.com/...
<quoted text>
THe link didn't work so I googled it. I don't understand what the point of that is. Is it just to raise it out of the water some?

“ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88779
Jul 26, 2013
 
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Sweet. Eddie's got a thing for musician athletes. He brought Bronson Arroyo up to play guitar on Black when he played Orlando last year.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88780
Jul 26, 2013
 
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet. Eddie's got a thing for musician athletes. He brought Bronson Arroyo up to play guitar on Black when he played Orlando last year.
Legendary guitarist/musician Nils Lofgren is a HUGE sports fan. Of course, lots of pro athletes are big music fans, so it's kind of fun when two guys who are mutual fans of each other meet up!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,541 - 87,560 of96,392
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 167,750
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,037,634
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,595
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min litesong 43,183
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 52 min Chicagobunny 510
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 56 min Chicagobunny 3,794
IL Who do you support for Treasurer in Illinois in... (Oct '10) 59 min Chicagobunny 113
Amy 4-24 59 min Kuuipo 34
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••