“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#88773 Jul 26, 2013
Yay! So you two, do have a connection! Thats great!
dahgts wrote:
Something I have to share with you regs. Blue's mom was one of the coolest people I have ever known. Someone who stays in your best memories. A talented artist and really nice person.

Neda, stay with me!

#88774 Jul 26, 2013
Easier to show than explain...
http://www.airdock.com/...
Mimi wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an air dock?

Neda, stay with me!

#88775 Jul 26, 2013
Let me help! I'll grab the titties, and you grab the rest.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I'll go grab the girls, I mean titties, I mean columns.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#88776 Jul 26, 2013
RACE wrote:
This weekend...
Scraping barnacles! Got boat on friends lift, neighbor is going to let me borrow power washer, and I have 3 putty knives for what the washer does not remove.
Once that is done, I can get boat on the AirDock and turn existing floaty boat dock into a real dock that is floating, with table,chairs and fire pit. Is gonna be awesome!
Sounds like you'll be hosting a Topix party soon!

WEEKEND: I have my SIL and niece and nephew in town this week, so they are here until Sunday. I think we are going to the beach tomorrow if the weather isn't bad.
Sunday my daughter has a vocal recital, then Sunday night I am headed to Orlando to stay at one of the theme park resorts for a few days with the family.

I am REALLY bummed, though, becaus i have to miss the Monkees concert. I can't REMEMBER when I've missed one of their concerts! And it's the first tour without Davy (and with Mike Nesmith). I hope they don't miss me too much.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#88777 Jul 26, 2013
Mimi wrote:
<quoted text>
What's an air dock?
Inflatable boat lifts.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#88778 Jul 26, 2013
RACE wrote:
Easier to show than explain...
http://www.airdock.com/...
<quoted text>
THe link didn't work so I googled it. I don't understand what the point of that is. Is it just to raise it out of the water some?

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#88779 Jul 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Sweet. Eddie's got a thing for musician athletes. He brought Bronson Arroyo up to play guitar on Black when he played Orlando last year.

Location hidden

#88780 Jul 26, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet. Eddie's got a thing for musician athletes. He brought Bronson Arroyo up to play guitar on Black when he played Orlando last year.
Legendary guitarist/musician Nils Lofgren is a HUGE sports fan. Of course, lots of pro athletes are big music fans, so it's kind of fun when two guys who are mutual fans of each other meet up!

Location hidden

#88781 Jul 26, 2013
Cute FB post for you Jesus lovers:

Sometimes life leaves me feeling empty and alone. But I always look to Jesus for my strength and healing. Maybe some pasta for the empty feeling.
cheluzal

Plant City, FL

#88782 Jul 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
HAPPY FRIDAY!!! Weekend plans?
I have another date tonight with a guy who is either really awkward or a plain creepo. We shall see.

Neda, stay with me!

#88783 Jul 26, 2013
Yes, gets the hull out of the water, so barnacles dont grow on your boat
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
THe link didn't work so I googled it. I don't understand what the point of that is. Is it just to raise it out of the water some?

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Schaumburg, IL

#88784 Jul 26, 2013
well, since it's been raining all morning, i won't be able to do the yard work that needs doing. part of that is the weed warfare. i planned to be at it like flies on $h!t this year, but it's either been too wet or too hot to spray like i need to... <sigh>

so, i think i'll be sewing tonight and some of tomorrow, and sunday i have the 3 of baby showers this year (next weekend is hte 4th one). no offense to my south-suburban living cousins, but i'm tired of driving!(shouldnt complain too much - there are 3 otehrs from an hour+ north of me who show up!)

Location hidden

#88785 Jul 26, 2013
My friend was pretty angry this morning. Email from her:

I got up at 5am this morning and went out for my long run of the week - 11 f*cking miles

I got into the house at 7:15am and hes like, "How was it?"

Me, "Pretty good, got in 10.8 miles."

Mike,**disappointed snorting noise**

Me, "WTF was that noise about?"

Mike, "Weren't you going for 11?"

Me, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I JUST RAN 10.8. HOW MUCH CLOSER SHOULD I GET? SHOULD I BE DISAPPOINTED WITH 10.8??"

Location hidden

#88786 Jul 26, 2013
FWIW, her husband ran 3.1 miles the other day and posted a map of his run on FB like it was a big deal.

Location hidden

#88787 Jul 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Sometimes life leaves me feeling empty and alone. But I always look to Jesus for my strength and healing. Maybe some pasta for the empty feeling.
I am glad someone liked this. I thought it was respectful of Jesus but also still cute/funny with the pasta comment.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

#88788 Jul 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:

Ha!

West Palm Beach, FL

#88789 Jul 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad someone liked this. I thought it was respectful of Jesus but also still cute/funny with the pasta comment.
I agree. Might steal it.
;)
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#88790 Jul 26, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad someone liked this. I thought it was respectful of Jesus but also still cute/funny with the pasta comment.
It was me.:D

Location hidden

#88791 Jul 26, 2013
I got it from stfu believers, and someone had submitted it as a BAD FB post using religion, but I disagreed with that sentiment. I think it's sweet.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#88792 Jul 26, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
<quoted text>
I have another date tonight with a guy who is either really awkward or a plain creepo. We shall see.
Here's rooting for awkward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Bluestater 1,128,891
Abby 10-30 16 min Pippa 3
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 19 min deutscher Nationa... 136
were keeping your money sheep 22 min stupid shootcagian 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Duke Snider 50,749
Amy 10-30 36 min edogxxx 2
This guy is GOD to Piano Legs & the Malignant M... 1 hr hands on AR 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 179,626
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]