“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#88577 Jul 22, 2013

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#88578 Jul 22, 2013
PEllen wrote:
Because I have nothing else to think abut I predict Kate Middleton will go into labor July 22 because that is the full moon. Tidal forces and all that.
Hopefully, all the hoopla over the Royal Baby might finally put Trayvon and all the BS, to rest....

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#88579 Jul 22, 2013
And the cat is hanging tough. I am so glad she hid the morning of her scheduled execution. Have reduced the antihistimine to about 1 dose every 3 days. See where that takes us.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#88580 Jul 22, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23725...
Red- here is your next vacation destination.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88581 Jul 22, 2013
PEllen wrote:
Because I have nothing else to think abut I predict Kate Middleton will go into labor July 22 because that is the full moon. Tidal forces and all that.
Hah! I was right. You saw it here first.!
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#88584 Jul 22, 2013
cheluzal wrote:
Passed my 3-day, 12-hour written qualifying exams. I am now officially a doctoral candidate!
Now for the hardp art: dissertation proposal. Eeeek.
Hope all is well with you regs. ;)
Yay! COngrats!!!

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#88585 Jul 22, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Hah! I was right. You saw it here first.!
I saw the news this morning and thought good guess!:)

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88586 Jul 22, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw the news this morning and thought good guess!:)
When my eldest was born the OB mentioned that there was an uptick in births ( of women who were otherwise ready)at the full moon and if there was a high pressure system. I never checked it out to see if there was scientific or statistical validity, but it sounded plausible. There was a short piece on one of teh website that this month's moon was the 2nd closest it would be to earth so I made the connection.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#88587 Jul 22, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>When my eldest was born the OB mentioned that there was an uptick in births ( of women who were otherwise ready)at the full moon and if there was a high pressure system. I never checked it out to see if there was scientific or statistical validity, but it sounded plausible. There was a short piece on one of teh website that this month's moon was the 2nd closest it would be to earth so I made the connection.
Now that I am reading this I remember when I sent to the hospital to have my baby (many years ago), the nurses said "Oh no not another one!". They were running out of rooms.

Hmmmm, I'm going to look online to see if there was a full moon that day.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#88588 Jul 22, 2013
Nope. Not a full moon.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88589 Jul 22, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I am reading this I remember when I sent to the hospital to have my baby (many years ago), the nurses said "Oh no not another one!". They were running out of rooms.
Hmmmm, I'm going to look online to see if there was a full moon that day.
Now you made me look. I remember the high pressure system because it was very cool with brilliant cloudless blue skies, but the moon was 3/4 full and waxing when I went into to labor and 86% full when she was born.( she took her time about things)

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88590 Jul 22, 2013

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#88591 Jul 22, 2013
PEllen wrote:
http://i.imgur.com/MgBS0Gr.jpg
For Matilda
adorable!!!

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#88592 Jul 22, 2013
PEllen wrote:
For Matilda
That's a massive litter for Frenchies.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#88593 Jul 22, 2013
SIL and Fiance are still here. It's been 9 days. I'm working from home and watching "The People VS. Larry Flint" on full blast in hopes that they'll go away.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

#88594 Jul 22, 2013
Well, this turned into a short workday. MIL called around 10ish to say camp called because Nunu was complaining of a headache then camp called me because Lulu was complaining of a headache (and she was cold but saying she felt hot) AND the MIL is sick too.

We were at an art fair all day yesterday and had a really full Saturday too and I think they may be dehydrated. So I'm going to stop talking to you guys and start googling what I can do to help my babies, other than the obvious. Thank goodness we put in the AC yesterday...

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Location hidden

#88595 Jul 22, 2013
PEllen wrote:
For Matilda
Very cute. I'd go crazy watching over all those little guys until they got adopted, though.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#88596 Jul 22, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cute. I'd go crazy watching over all those little guys until they got adopted, though.
Adopted? I would move to the country and raise my pack of adorableness.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#88597 Jul 22, 2013
Annnnnd, it worked. They are leaving. Woo hoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min jh4freedom 194,336
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,262,009
Abby 7-28-15 2 hr mrs gladys kravitz 9
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Mark 52,052
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr Lexus1985 1,698
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 4 hr Lexus1985 453
No reports of flash mobs recently? Because the... 4 hr Warning to tourists 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages