Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

HA! NO, I would have unleashed my attack husky (who would have promptly found the nearest patch of dog urine and started licking it) to chase her down, and then jacked her up (once I caught up with a person riding a bike). I would then have called the cops to arrest her, and the paramedics to supply me with oxygen.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> Of course she came by and said hi. She saw your gun on your waist and was afraid you'd run her down and shoot her since you didn't know her!
:)

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Dont be dense Tonka, I am speaking after the knocked Z on his ass. After he slammed his head into the dirt, and maybe even after he looked into Z's eyes and told him he was gonna die.

Thats 3 times, so dont WTF me about it.

And FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME!!!! z FOLLOWED HIM, HE DID NOT ATTACK HIM. Again, quit trying to make it like Z broke some law! He did not M broke the law when he attacked Z.
Thats the facts jack. Like it or not.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about? HE RAN AWAY! He only attacked when Zimmerman continued to come after him. This dude he does not know. This dude who he has no idea what his intentions were. If running away is not backing down then I don't know what is.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

No, my support (not bias because I am not interjecting anything but the facts) is towards the person accused (and later aquited) of a crime he did not commit.
Your big picture overlooks(conveniently) all the small details...
M attacked Z
M told Z he was going to kill him
M never called for cops because he was never afraid of Z even though he had the time (over 4 minutes)
M should never have been in that neighborhood to begin with (not relevent from a legal standpoint, but if he was not kicked out of school, he would not have been shipped off to whereever.)

and lets not forget M's colourful police record, which also has no legal bearing, but does speak volumes about the character of the person in question.

Sorry tonks, this was not a kid walking home from sunday school.
dont try to paint it like it was.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever dude. Your bias is for the vigilante trying to play cop against the directives of the cops. I see the bigger picture of a guy trying to get away from the dude following him. Hiding from him. Running from him. Trying to avoid him. Then finally taking the offense when its apparent the dude is not giving up.
Lets put you in his shoes. You are walking thru a neighborhood you don't live in. You don't have your trusty weapon with you. You turn around and see some black dude in an SUV slowly tailing you. You run and he gives chase. You are full of shit if you tell me you would not be worried about why this dude is chasing you.

“This is SPARTA!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

RACE wrote:
after he looked into Z's eyes and told him he was gonna die.
According to the guy who just killed him.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

and good night!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Matilda77 wrote:
The thing that got me was, Zimmerman said, in the 911 call, that Martin was in and out of yards and walking super slow even though it was raining. IDGAF if you're the pope, stay on the sidewalk. People poking through my neighbors' yards are going to get my attention.
He had only been staying up there a week or so when this happened. It was dark and raining. I haven't seen photos of the development itself, but if all the units look alike, it is plausible he was trying to figure out which was the right house.(I am am projecting. My brother lives in a nice, but cookie cutter development and after 24 years I still have to look carefully for landmarks to know which is his corner.)

Z had the gun. I didn't hear that M pulled the gun out of Z's holster, waist band, pocket wherever.There was no forensic proof that M grabbed or touched the gun. I also haven't heard that it was an accidental discharge. From that I conclude that Z drew the gun. once he drew the gun, as far as I see it, because M never got the gun, Z became responsible for what happened. Without a weapon this would have been 2 guys pounding the sh*t out of each other in the rain and would never had even made local news.

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Speaking from a purely physical standpoint, having someone's head repeatedly pounded into the portland could have easily resulted in a subdural hematoma.
It is the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the brain within the cranium that turns it into mush, very similar to shaken baby syndrome, is my understanding.

“suffers from formicophilia ”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
What's wrong with...Mister President, at least for the next three years?
Would you suggest Bush be treated with the same amount of respect? Didn't think so. And once the Repubs retake the Senate next year, we'll boot Curious George out of office.

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Zimmerman is a pig who was hunting lack kids. Eff him.
You're making your government and the liberal media proud. They're plan is working, at least on you.

It was dark, Trevon was hooded, and Zimmerman saw him from behind. Yet he instantaneously knew he was a black kid. So Zimmerman hid in the bushes and fired in cold blood.

Acquitted?? That's just madness! Let's start a riot!

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

And I have the right to walk behind anyone I want on a public street. If someone is walking behind me and I attack that person, I have become the aggressor and that person is well within his rights to defend himself.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Yup, the same guy who said "Thank God" when the police suggested that there was video evidence of the altercation.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> According to the guy who just killed him.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about? HE RAN AWAY! He only attacked when Zimmerman continued to come after him. This dude he does not know. This dude who he has no idea what his intentions were. If running away is not backing down then I don't know what is.
I must have missed the evidence about,"when Zimmerman continued to come after him"?.....Where was that proven?.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
And I have the right to walk behind anyone I want on a public street. If someone is walking behind me and I attack that person, I have become the aggressor and that person is well within his rights to defend himself.
...Absolutely.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you suggest Bush be treated with the same amount of respect? Didn't think so. And once the Repubs retake the Senate next year, we'll boot Curious George out of office.
I never disrepected President Bush, but he deserves a sh*tload of blame and for so many things....History will not be kind to him....Curious George?....

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Your right because it would have just been another "white hispanic" murdered by a black guy, and race baiters would have never crawled up out of their sewers.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text> Without a weapon this would have been 2 guys pounding the sh*t out of each other in the rain and would never had even made local news.

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Glock Block. We dont dial 911!
Love it.
http://www.udaof.com/...

Guess they all be hunting blacks too huh red?

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

More, but I have my flash player blocked, so I cant watch.
https://www.myworldnews.com/Channel/347-wtvc/...

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice dog. I don't ever want to see you saying you're not racist ever again.

And IMO Curious George seems more apt for Dubya.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> According to the guy who just killed him.
Yeah. I don't trust a word Zimmerman says. He has every reason to lie and no reason to say antyhing that will hurt his claims.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two things are unrelated, who has control of the Senate and who is president.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,221 - 87,240 of96,093
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min CDC 47,055
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min woodtick57 1,033,699
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Poppo 167,532
Amy 4-18 34 min j_m_w 26
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min Eric 65,113
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search