Topix Chitown Regulars

Posted in the Chicago Forum

Comments (Page 4,360)

Showing posts 87,181 - 87,200 of97,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88416
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No, sounds like someone who does not want a possible theif with a parole violation to elude capture.
Just trying to make sure if the guy is a crook, he goes to jail.

Gee, what an asshat he is for wanting that.

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. He disobeyed the cops. Thought he knew better. Sounds like a wannabe cop.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88417
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

You know this how? Did he tell you? did he confess to this?
Quit stating your opinion as fact, its really does nothing but show your own prejudice towards him.

If its your opinion, then state is as such and quit trying to prove you know more than the jurors who found him innocent of the crime and prejudice you are accusing him of.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought he knew better.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88418
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RACE wrote:
You know this how? Did he tell you? did he confess to this?
Quit stating your opinion as fact, its really does nothing but show your own prejudice towards him.
If its your opinion, then state is as such and quit trying to prove you know more than the jurors who found him innocent of the crime and prejudice you are accusing him of.
<quoted text>
i have no problem with the jurors. I have a problem with the way the law is written

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88419
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And as far as callin the cops because of black people in his neighborhood, BFD.
I can honestly say that I will call the cops 100 out of 100 times that I see a black guy wandering my neighborhood.
I have 3 black neighbors, and I know them, any other black people are simply not residents and have no business wandering around. So label me a racist too, but...
I will also call the cops 100 out ot 100 times when I see a white person I dont know wandering my neighborhood.

As a side note, I saw a woman riding a bike around the neighborhood, and she obviously knew I was scoping her out
(looked like a crazy white cat lady). Anyway, when she rode past me she made a point of saying hello, my name is veronica snd I live a couple of streets over.

I have done the same when I drive thru the roads that I do not live directly off of. I get profiled too by my neighbors who dont know me, and I respect that.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
The police report that at least three other times, he'd reported the presence of a black person on his neighborhood and was told to back off. The guy is a racist. Too bad he gets his gun back.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88420
Jul 17, 2013
 
Team Tonka in this argument. My initial impression of Zimmerman was that of Red's, but I followed the trial. Can't say I'd have voted any differently, though I was hoping for at least manslaughter.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88421
Jul 17, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
And as far as callin the cops because of black people in his neighborhood, BFD.
I can honestly say that I will call the cops 100 out of 100 times that I see a black guy wandering my neighborhood.
I have 3 black neighbors, and I know them, any other black people are simply not residents and have no business wandering around. So label me a racist too, but...
I will also call the cops 100 out ot 100 times when I see a white person I dont know wandering my neighborhood.
As a side note, I saw a woman riding a bike around the neighborhood, and she obviously knew I was scoping her out
(looked like a crazy white cat lady). Anyway, when she rode past me she made a point of saying hello, my name is veronica snd I live a couple of streets over.
I have done the same when I drive thru the roads that I do not live directly off of. I get profiled too by my neighbors who dont know me, and I respect that.
<quoted text>
Of course she came by and said hi. She saw your gun on your waist and was afraid you'd run her down and shoot her since you didn't know her!

:)

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88422
Jul 17, 2013
 

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88423
Jul 17, 2013
 
What law is that? The one that says you can defend yourself when your jumped?
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> i have no problem with the jurors. I have a problem with the way the law is written

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88424
Jul 17, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
What law is that? The one that says you can defend yourself when your jumped?
<quoted text>
The part that allows you to create/escalate a confrontation then run to your gun when you get scared.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88425
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

yeah, being blind sided, cold cocked and having your head slammed into the road can certainly make you scared. What a wuss huh?

Paint me a coward too when that happens.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>The part that allows you to create/escalate a confrontation then run to your gun when you get scared.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88426
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

and FWIW, i think Z would have done the same thing if he was not carrying. I also think that martin would have killed him in that situation.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>The part that allows you to create/escalate a confrontation then run to your gun when you get scared.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88427
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

The thing that got me was, Zimmerman said, in the 911 call, that Martin was in and out of yards and walking super slow even though it was raining. IDGAF if you're the pope, stay on the sidewalk. People poking through my neighbors' yards are going to get my attention.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88428
Jul 17, 2013
 
RACE wrote:
yeah, being blind sided, cold cocked and having your head slammed into the road can certainly make you scared. What a wuss huh?
Paint me a coward too when that happens.
<quoted text>
You go ahead and keep thinking his actions before that moment don't matter. I'll go ahead and keep thinking they do.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88429
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RACE wrote:
and FWIW, i think Z would have done the same thing if he was not carrying. I also think that martin would have killed him in that situation.
<quoted text>
Now who's making shit up? You think he would have killed him? That's funny.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88430
Jul 17, 2013
 
Holy sheit! Just saw that putrid sharpton on tv. Talk about an aids infected MF'r....I never knew he was a gay man. Well, good for him, no sorrow from me, I only wish more of the same on him.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88431
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

When somebody is on top of you and beating you up, and then they say they are going to kill you.....Why would you not believe that?
What do you find so funny about that?

You spout about Z backing off, well, what about M? He had the chances to back off also, but he did not.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Now who's making shit up? You think he would have killed him? That's funny.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88432
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

and Tonka... If some dude is beating the crap out of you and he says your gonna die....Believe he means it. He aint gonna suddenly grab your hand and say "Dude! I was just F*k with ya!"

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88433
Jul 17, 2013
 
So you admit you were applying your own bias?'cmone man up dude.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Now who's making shit up? You think he would have killed him? That's funny.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88434
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RACE wrote:
what about M? He had the chances to back off also, but he did not.
<quoted text>
WTF are you talking about? HE RAN AWAY! He only attacked when Zimmerman continued to come after him. This dude he does not know. This dude who he has no idea what his intentions were. If running away is not backing down then I don't know what is.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#88435
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

RACE wrote:
So you admit you were applying your own bias?'cmone man up dude.
<quoted text>
Whatever dude. Your bias is for the vigilante trying to play cop against the directives of the cops. I see the bigger picture of a guy trying to get away from the dude following him. Hiding from him. Running from him. Trying to avoid him. Then finally taking the offense when its apparent the dude is not giving up.

Lets put you in his shoes. You are walking thru a neighborhood you don't live in. You don't have your trusty weapon with you. You turn around and see some black dude in an SUV slowly tailing you. You run and he gives chase. You are full of shit if you tell me you would not be worried about why this dude is chasing you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,181 - 87,200 of97,435
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Brian_G 45,491
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 5 min newpoly 1,830
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Homer 1,072,292
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min wojar 173,628
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 395
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 2 hr Obama Sucks 7,562
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 48,690
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••