“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me! Charlie

#88447 Jul 18, 2013
Yup, the same guy who said "Thank God" when the police suggested that there was video evidence of the altercation.
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> According to the guy who just killed him.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#88448 Jul 18, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>WTF are you talking about? HE RAN AWAY! He only attacked when Zimmerman continued to come after him. This dude he does not know. This dude who he has no idea what his intentions were. If running away is not backing down then I don't know what is.
I must have missed the evidence about,"when Zimmerman continued to come after him"?.....Where was that proven?.....

Location hidden

#88449 Jul 18, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
And I have the right to walk behind anyone I want on a public street. If someone is walking behind me and I attack that person, I have become the aggressor and that person is well within his rights to defend himself.
...Absolutely.....

Location hidden

#88450 Jul 18, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you suggest Bush be treated with the same amount of respect? Didn't think so. And once the Repubs retake the Senate next year, we'll boot Curious George out of office.
I never disrepected President Bush, but he deserves a sh*tload of blame and for so many things....History will not be kind to him....Curious George?....

#88451 Jul 18, 2013
Your right because it would have just been another "white hispanic" murdered by a black guy, and race baiters would have never crawled up out of their sewers.
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text> Without a weapon this would have been 2 guys pounding the sh*t out of each other in the rain and would never had even made local news.

#88452 Jul 18, 2013
Glock Block. We dont dial 911!
Love it.
http://www.udaof.com/...

Guess they all be hunting blacks too huh red?

#88453 Jul 18, 2013
More, but I have my flash player blocked, so I cant watch.
https://www.myworldnews.com/Channel/347-wtvc/...

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#88454 Jul 18, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you suggest Bush be treated with the same amount of respect? Didn't think so. And once the Repubs retake the Senate next year, we'll boot Curious George out of office.
Nice dog. I don't ever want to see you saying you're not racist ever again.

And IMO Curious George seems more apt for Dubya.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#88455 Jul 18, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> According to the guy who just killed him.
Yeah. I don't trust a word Zimmerman says. He has every reason to lie and no reason to say antyhing that will hurt his claims.

Location hidden

#88456 Jul 18, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two things are unrelated, who has control of the Senate and who is president.

#88457 Jul 18, 2013
I have seen them both compared to him, and frankly Curious George should be outraged!
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>

And IMO Curious George seems more apt for Dubya.

#88458 Jul 18, 2013
And I have bought 3 different boxed wines, just to try those things Tonka linked to and I cant unscrew ANY of the taps. I can spin them, but they are pressed in, not screwed.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#88459 Jul 18, 2013
RACE wrote:
And I have bought 3 different boxed wines, just to try those things Tonka linked to and I cant unscrew ANY of the taps. I can spin them, but they are pressed in, not screwed.
It's 9 o'clock in the morning and you are complaining about tapping boxes?

Have some coffee.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88460 Jul 18, 2013
I'll get the columns.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88461 Jul 18, 2013

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#88462 Jul 18, 2013
RACE wrote:
Dispite you trying to paint his actons as unlawful, They weren't. Tough for you.
Your the one who seems to know more than the jury did, thank god you were not on it, you would have railroaded him into prison just because martin was black. That makes you ignorant, and it is not an insult, it is a FACT!
OH, and btw martin was a male, and he did not do as you would have done, instead he hid in the bushes and jumped zimmerman and started slamming his head into the cement. But you are saying that its justified because martin was black.
maybe martin should have confronted zimmerman instead of attacking him, but he didn't, he wanted to beat up a cracker, and thats what he did, and of course thats ok buy you because martin was black.
<quoted text>
Really? How do you know Trayvon was in the bushes and jumped Zimmerman? I'm interested to know how that became fact.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#88463 Jul 18, 2013
RACE wrote:
Dont be dense Tonka, I am speaking after the knocked Z on his ass. After he slammed his head into the dirt, and maybe even after he looked into Z's eyes and told him he was gonna die.
Thats 3 times, so dont WTF me about it.
And FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME!!!! z FOLLOWED HIM, HE DID NOT ATTACK HIM. Again, quit trying to make it like Z broke some law! He did not M broke the law when he attacked Z.
Thats the facts jack. Like it or not.
<quoted text>
The thing is that the stnad your ground law is based on the subjective view that the person feels in danger of their life. That is why whether or not Trayvon was being chased or Zimmerman was being chased is part of the story. It's not about whether that was against the law.

If someone does follow you around, and Trayvon lived through it, he could have filed a restraining order against him. He didn't get the chance, though.

Location hidden

#88464 Jul 18, 2013
I think it's funny that as heated as this "debate" has gotten, it still hasn't come close to the four-way stop debacle.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#88465 Jul 18, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I think it's funny that as heated as this "debate" has gotten, it still hasn't come close to the four-way stop debacle.
We have priorities!

;)

#88466 Jul 18, 2013
The stand your ground law was never part of the defense of Z. You do know this right? The whole defense was that Z was defending his life against someone who was trying to end it. Plain self defense, and the jury agreed.
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing is that the stnad your ground law is based on the subjective view that the person feels in danger of their life. That is why whether or not Trayvon was being chased or Zimmerman was being chased is part of the story. It's not about whether that was against the law.
If someone does follow you around, and Trayvon lived through it, he could have filed a restraining order against him. He didn't get the chance, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min sonicfilter 1,173,524
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Scrutiny 183,880
Abby 1-29 18 min Mister Tonka 11
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Captain Yesterday 50,430
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 40 min texas pete 5,375
Amy 1-29 1 hr blunt advice 9
Abby 1-28 1 hr PEllen 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST