Comments
87,121 - 87,140 of 97,935 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#88362 Jul 17, 2013
Meanwhile, 22 children in India were killed from tainted school lunches.

And I found out my sister was in the hospital for acute appendicitis or something. She's home now and fine.

And my friend Ali got engaged today! About time she settled down. Friggin wh0 re :)

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#88363 Jul 17, 2013
What does the local media attention have to do with that pig sharfpton and his rabid tirades? Why is he not lamenting those people who died? Oh, right, no controversy, so no money.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the CHICAGO (local) media attention? I don't see any of this on the front page of the Chicago Tribune.

Neda, stay with me!

#88364 Jul 17, 2013
Here ya go, crucify zimmerman in the court of public opinion.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Pathetic, instead of standing on the law, they are asking to be told what to do...Just pathetic.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#88365 Jul 17, 2013
RACE wrote:
What does the local media attention have to do with that pig sharfpton and his rabid tirades? Why is he not lamenting those people who died? Oh, right, no controversy, so no money.
<quoted text>
My only point was, why should someone like Sharpton make a stink (isn't he based in NYC?) when the locals aren't even bothering?

I just googled Sharpton to verify that he's from NYC (he is)-- have you seen him lately? He's lost a lot of weight and got a younger girlfriend.

Location hidden

#88366 Jul 17, 2013
Eew. Al Sharpton's dad left his wife (Al Jr's mom) to hook up with his own half-sister.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#88367 Jul 17, 2013
RACE wrote:
Pathetic, instead of standing on the law, they are asking to be told what to do...Just pathetic.
That is horrendous. What happened to the law and due process and all that stuff? Since when does an angry mob get to decide what happens?

Location hidden

#88368 Jul 17, 2013
RACE wrote:
"People can e-mail Sanford.Florida@usdoj.gov if they have thoughts on how the department should proceed."

Um, no. I do not want public opinion weighing in on matters of law.

That jury screwed up. Now it's okay to pick a fight with someone, then when they get the upper hand, shoot them and cry self defense.

Location hidden

#88369 Jul 17, 2013
Al Sharpton and his new hottie:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/al-s...

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#88370 Jul 17, 2013
The Justice Department is the same team that sent a group to Florida to drum up support for Travon, thereby nationalizing this issue.

But I actually love to see Liberals pzzing all over themselves and looking like idiots. As usual. That's why liberalism is dying -(whatever happened to those 99%ers anyway?)

The problem was, Zimmerman just wasn't white enough. Maybe the guvment will have better luck with the next white guy who shoots a black guy in self defense.

Meanwhile, black on black crime in Chicago is on the rise...

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#88371 Jul 17, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
That jury screwed up. Now it's okay to pick a fight with someone, then when they get the upper hand, shoot them and cry self defense.
Is this a "public opinion" or were you in the courtroom?

Neda, stay with me!

#88372 Jul 17, 2013
He may be from NYC, but he is based in chitown now with his shakdown buddy Jesse.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
My only point was, why should someone like Sharpton make a stink (isn't he based in NYC?) when the locals aren't even bothering?
I just googled Sharpton to verify that he's from NYC (he is)-- have you seen him lately? He's lost a lot of weight and got a younger girlfriend.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#88373 Jul 17, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Since when does an angry mob get to decide what happens?
Like that angry mob of white, Christian, Republican men who try to tell a woman what she can and can't do with her own body!?

Or that mob of gay protesters?

Or all those hippies trying to ban oil?

Smoking bans, gun bans, school lunch bans??

America has let an "angry mob" make its decisions for so long now, it may be hard to go back.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#88374 Jul 17, 2013
RACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, please -- Sharpton will run his mouth and have a tirade about anything including kids getting shot.

He'll do anything for publicity. He's probably too busy getting more publicity elsewhere.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#88375 Jul 17, 2013
Because when I'm stalking someone with the evil intent on causing him/her harm, I always make sure I'm on the phone with 911 first...

Neda, stay with me!

#88376 Jul 17, 2013
Sigh... How exactly did zimmerman pick a fight when martin threw the first punch?
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
"People can e-mail Sanford.Florida@usdoj.gov if they have thoughts on how the department should proceed."

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#88378 Jul 17, 2013
RACE wrote:
Sigh... How exactly did zimmerman pick a fight when martin threw the first punch?
<quoted text>
Exactly! Who did Trayvon think he was? Walking while black!(sarcasm)

Location hidden

#88379 Jul 17, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! Who did Trayvon think he was? Walking while black!(sarcasm)
It's also been documented that at least three other times, Zimmerman followed black people walking through that neighborhood and called 911. The dude's a racial profiler.

Remember when this first happened, his dad tried to claim that his son was a non native English speaker, Hispanic, a minority just like Trayvon.

Location hidden

#88380 Jul 17, 2013
And Great Britain and Wales have legalized gay marriage today! Takes effect about a year from now. Scotland and Northern Ireland are expected to follow suit.

Location hidden

#88381 Jul 17, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
That is horrendous. What happened to the law and due process and all that stuff? Since when does an angry mob get to decide what happens?
I agree. Due process is one of the best things about our country. I didn't like the recall effort in Wisconsin. I figured, don't like the guy in office? YOu have a chance to vote him out down the road.

Neda, stay with me!

#88382 Jul 17, 2013
So what? It is not against the law to follow someone! Its not against the law to call the cops when you see people who do not fit the character of your neighborhood. If fact, at the neighborhood meeting I have attended, the police encourage residents to do that.

His neighborhood had experienced a jump in crimes, well that spike did not happen because the crooks were not in the neighborhood. If you see something odd or out of place, you call the cops, that is the mantra used to prevent terrorism and to prevent crime.
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also been documented that at least three other times, Zimmerman followed black people walking through that neighborhood and called 911. The dude's a racial profiler.
Remember when this first happened, his dad tried to claim that his son was a non native English speaker, Hispanic, a minority just like Trayvon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,100,252
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 7 min kyjeepman 1,453
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min SpaceBlues 46,324
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 25 min Dems Suk 1,904
Win a Free McDonalds Gift Card 27 min Gift Card Expert 1
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 28 min Union Corrupt 7,561
Abby 8-30 40 min edogxxx 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE