“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#88236 Jul 13, 2013
listen to Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Ever had a Dicken's Cider? My wife prefers a Dicken's Cider to just about anything else.
Can't say that I have, but I am open to suggestions. Is it real fruity like apple juice with a spike or is it drier? Does Binny's carry it?

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#88237 Jul 13, 2013
listen to Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Ever had a Dicken's Cider? My wife prefers a Dicken's Cider to just about anything else.
I know. She told me that last night. Said she couldn't get enough of my Dicken's Cider.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

#88238 Jul 13, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
Ugh...they're here. They're wearing matching Grumpy Cat shirts. They haven't stopped talking. I've had 3 ciders and it's still awful.
Sorry! That does sound awful.

We had a lovely cookout in our courtyard and I've had one too many mike's hard lemonade. Will be falling asleep very soon

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88239 Jul 13, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
Zimmerman acquitted. Interesting. I was thinking for sure manslaughter.
I hope we avoid a Rodney King response. Jesse Sr issued a statement that was less than helpful in my opinion.
We will see if the Martin parents sue Zimmerman and bankrupt hm the way OJ was.

Almost regardless of what happens legally, Zimmerman and anyone who looks like him or has the same name is in for a very rough time. Zimmerman is essentially unemployable under his own name.

No one won in all this.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88240 Jul 13, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
Ugh...they're here. They're wearing matching Grumpy Cat shirts. They haven't stopped talking. I've had 3 ciders and it's still awful.
It is a 3 hour drive from your town to mine. We have extra bedrooms from our girls and there is cider in the fridge. Tell your crew India came through after all and work remotely from Cook County until, oh, late August.
listen to Terry

Hoffman Estates, IL

#88241 Jul 13, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Can't say that I have, but I am open to suggestions. Is it real fruity like apple juice with a spike or is it drier? Does Binny's carry it?
Hey, I just give it to her every night but I'd have to guess the spike is the best description.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#88242 Jul 13, 2013
I can't sleep (still on CA time), so I'm watching Sharknado On Demand. This is what my life has come to.

Matilda, wanna trade?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88243 Jul 13, 2013
listen to Terry wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, I just give it to her every night but I'd have to guess the spike is the best description.
Am I being dense? You and Tonka each give your respective wives the dickens every night?

It is almost midnight on Saturday night and this joint is packed. We are a sorry bunch I fear.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#88244 Jul 13, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Am I being dense? You and Tonka each give your respective wives the dickens every night?
It is almost midnight on Saturday night and this joint is packed. We are a sorry bunch I fear.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

#88245 Jul 13, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Am I being dense? You and Tonka each give your respective wives the dickens every night?
iwas talkin bout his wife.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#88246 Jul 13, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#88247 Jul 13, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
I was thinking for sure manslaughter.
That's what you get for listening to the media. Good thing justice was served. This case never should have even gone to trial. Shame on the media and our Justice Department for attempting to start a race war. This has been an attempt by the government all along to start riots and declare Martial Law, thereby enslaving us all.

Our government fails at everything. What made them think they would succeed at this?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#88248 Jul 14, 2013
listen to Terry wrote:
That was funny....nobody even got it for awhile...Good Job.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#88249 Jul 14, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text> I hope we avoid a Rodney King response. Jesse Sr issued a statement that was less than helpful in my opinion.
We will see if the Martin parents sue Zimmerman and bankrupt hm the way OJ was.
Almost regardless of what happens legally, Zimmerman and anyone who looks like him or has the same name is in for a very rough time. Zimmerman is essentially unemployable under his own name.
No one won in all this.
Especially this state, which spent millions to promote a vacant case, due to both media agenda and racial-political pressures and outside influence...This trial exposed the propaganda nature of much of cable and national news networks....
Timmy

Hollywood, FL

#88250 Jul 14, 2013
Someone has been brainwashed by Fox News again.
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what you get for listening to the media. Good thing justice was served. This case never should have even gone to trial. Shame on the media and our Justice Department for attempting to start a race war. This has been an attempt by the government all along to start riots and declare Martial Law, thereby enslaving us all.
Our government fails at everything. What made them think they would succeed at this?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88251 Jul 14, 2013

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88252 Jul 14, 2013

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#88253 Jul 14, 2013
Happy Bastille Day. Drink wine.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#88254 Jul 14, 2013
I am a little surprised at how few of my FB friends have commented on the death of Cory Monteith. With all of the tragedies that have been in the news recently (Yarnell 19 in Arizona, Asiana crash in San Francisco, train disaster in Quebec, etc.) is it possible that they have shifted their perspectives a bit or is it more likely that they are still lazing about and just not on FB yet?

Remember, I live in the state that lowered its flags for Whitney Houston and James Gandolfini. Celebs are elevated to ridiculous proportions here.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#88255 Jul 14, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>It is a 3 hour drive from your town to mine. We have extra bedrooms from our girls and there is cider in the fridge. Tell your crew India came through after all and work remotely from Cook County until, oh, late August.
Ha! So very tempting. Meh , they're only here for a week (I think) and we're landscaping the yard, so 2 extra bodies will help. Slavery isn't illegal if we feed them, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,192,501
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Cold Front 69,134
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Check1223 51,553
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 hr wojar 185,099
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 9 hr swedenforever 54,547
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 12 hr Non _cents 5,726
Word (Dec '08) 12 hr Non _cents 5,079
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:59 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:59AM