Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
Tell me again why you're dog can't just hold out till you get home after work?
Wondering the same thing....

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23445...

This could complicate the dating scene

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

PEllen wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2344575/Indian-court -rules-couple-sex-legally-marr ied--technically-need-divorce- wanted-sleep-else.html
This could complicate the dating scene
Hidden video cam footage or it didn't happen.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

squishymama wrote:
Well, it looks like I'm down to just two step-sisters.
The "bride" discovered that my good step-sis told my niece's bio aunt and grandma about the allegations because she is concerned for the well-being of the child. The "bride" did not take kindly to that and declared they are done and my sis will never see her or my niece again.
Then after I told Dickie about this, he went and sent the "bride" this message on FB:
I'm sure you don't care about what I say or feel at this point but here's the deal..
You have really gone over the line with this last episode of "drama with Helen". The accusations you have made NEED TO BE EXPLAINED TO THE REST OF THE FAMILY!!! My children have spent time with you and your family and if there is a predator amongst us (if that's true which I donít think it is) then for the safety of all our kids you need to explain what happened!! If you really are a family member then act like it. Again, not that you care about my opinion but I have told the rest of the family that until we get some answers, if you're around at the holidays WE WILL NOT COME!!!! Good luck to you and try to do right by your daughter because right now YOU'RE NOT!!!
I immediately started getting stressed out but then remembered that I don't have to. I will let Dickie fight this one for all of us; he could care less how abusive she may get. He's done with her.
We've been putting up with her BS for ages and we were all sick of it but tried for the sake of my step-mom to keep the family together after she died; it was one of the last things she asked of us.
uh oh, good sis just read the above email (Dickie asked that I forward it to her) and she is not happy. She wants him to try and un-message it from FB. Is that even possible?
<trying not to care, trying not to care, trying not to care>
No, Dickie has it right and he's willing to take it on. Let him. Do not let these people rule YOUR life. He's right about safe, family and being honest.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

because they dont have to.

Why does a dog lick his sllab?
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me again why you're dog can't just hold out till you get home after work?

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

That dude who's daughter had a TSA worker tell her to "cover yourself up, you're 15" and was so humiliated (eyeroll) has his own blog page and seems like there are some deleted posts. I'm guessing anyone who did not agree with him.

http://boingboing.net/2013/06/16/lax-tsa-offi...

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>So you've watched her progression over 2 1/2 years. Do you think she's still making progress or do you think she's hit a wall(and if so, when was it), and do you think she will ever be able to recognize her role in her interpersonal relationship problems?
Could be that she has hit a wall. I don't remember her being nearly as nit-picky about what other people are doing/wearing before she went to college. We've talked to her about it a lot, but she's going to have to realize she's being an insufferable tw@t for anything to change.

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me again why you're dog can't just hold out till you get home after work?
IIRC, Jam's dogs are getting up there in age. Plus, it depends on the dog. One of mine would be fine for 8 hours probably; the other, not so much.

Since: Mar 09

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
DogS. I have two and they're 14 and 15 years old. They can't hold it for 9+ hours anymore.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
YAY, DICKIE!!! I don't think he should un-message it. I feel SO BAD for "bride's" daughter. I hope she comes out of all this OK. Please keep letting Dickie take care of it!
I AGREE!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry if I'm splitting hairs but this is just bugging me.
Do you only equate the word "want" to someone who is actively pursuing what that want is?
If a fat person is not working out and eating right, does it mean they don't want to be thin?
If a blind man is not actively involved in vision research, does that mean he does not want to see?
I don't equate a lack of action to a lack of want.
I WANT to be a millionaire. I likely never will be. But if someone offered me million bucks, I'd take it. If someone stepped forward and offered to pay for their wedding, do you think they'd accept the offer? If the answer is yes, then I can't see how you say they don't really want to get married.
Okay, I'll rephrase. They don't want it badly enough to do anything but talk about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Dickie has it right and he's willing to take it on. Let him. Do not let these people rule YOUR life. He's right about safe, family and being honest.
Dickie is 100% right: This is about the safety of the kids. The family DOES deserve an explanation. If she were telling the truth, she'd be bitching about it to you sisters directly. She wouldn't be able to let it go. She's lying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

And edog, you idiot, you call BS on my story? That's saying you think I made it up.

Wrong.(for the thousandth time)

http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3052063.shtm...

http://www.kare11.com/news/article/1027952/39...

(I thought he got his sentencing recently and that he got four years, but right now, he's out until he has to report, but I couldn't find anything more recent. But he IS going to prison -- for up to 10 years.

“I Am Mine”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
DogS. I have two and they're 14 and 15 years old. They can't hold it for 9+ hours anymore.
Just a couple a whiners. Mine are 13 and 11. They're on their own for about 10 hours. I come home and sometimes they are barely even interested in going outside. I walk in, head to the back door, and they just stand there looking outside then turn and head back inside. Its a Pug world, baby.

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2013

from my twitter today:
Dr. K &#8207;@medschooladvice 3h

"A goal without a plan is just a wish"

“Derecho”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
And edog, you idiot, you call BS on my story? That's saying you think I made it up.
Wrong.(for the thousandth time)
http://kstp.com/article/stories/s3052063.shtm...
http://www.kare11.com/news/article/1027952/39...
(I thought he got his sentencing recently and that he got four years, but right now, he's out until he has to report, but I couldn't find anything more recent. But he IS going to prison -- for up to 10 years.
Then it's a perversion of justice. How can a man be charged with TWO counts of manslaughter if only one kid died? He was railroaded by anti-gun nuts. This conviction should be overturned on appeal.

“Derecho”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Feel good video of the day - this is what true love and a strong marriage look like.

http://www.washfm.com/pages/matt-bosso.html...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text>Just a couple a whiners. Mine are 13 and 11. They're on their own for about 10 hours. I come home and sometimes they are barely even interested in going outside. I walk in, head to the back door, and they just stand there looking outside then turn and head back inside. Its a Pug world, baby.
I saw a puggle last night for the first time. Pug + beagle. VERY cute.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

What, edog? You apologize for calling me a liar?

Gotcha.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,301 - 86,320 of97,408
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,071,125
Amy 7-9 10 min NWmoon 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 29 min Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 55 min _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
•••
•••