“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#87459 Jun 20, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
So since you're not married we can assume that you're a virgin?
Yeah, didn't think so.
Or he *is* and that explains the angry posts all the time. Eh? Eh?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#87460 Jun 20, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha!
I'm totally cool with them not banging. Clearly, they/she has trouble with even the most basic of human relationships without throwing that in. And the wedding's barely on the horizon at this point.
Okay, not to be mean, but... I expect the boyfriend is going ot dump her when he gets sick enough of her attitude.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#87461 Jun 20, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks something like this:
http://i.imgur.com/eOMWB.jpg
Yum. Take a look at the hairline on his legs.
Either his biker shorts rubs it clean or,
he shaves his upper thighs (hmmm) or,
he was the inspiration for those hairy stockings Ang posted a picture of the other day.

Spidey on eh bottom, Tigger on top and a pose like a praying mantis. This one needs to be blown up poster size for the bachelorette party

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#87462 Jun 20, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, not to be mean, but... I expect the boyfriend is going ot dump her when he gets sick enough of her attitude.
Oh, ditto. He's already lost one job and is changing schools because of her. When he wants to be a pastor or a missionary or whatever it is and she can't behave herself, it's going to be an issue. And the novelty of a new relationship will be long gone.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#87463 Jun 20, 2013
Matilda77 wrote:
I was fairly inebriated by the time they got home, but I guess they were "asked to leave" for a number of reasons. Seems like it boils down to my SIL not being able to get along with anyone and being a general PITA. Dress code Nazi, whining about everything in general.
"They told us we needed to work out our problems with the other counselors ourselves!" J: "Um...yeah, you're adults, not campers."
Anyway, I hope they hike it on up to his parents house soon.
This does not bode well for you and J on a long term basis. If she can't keep a camp counselor job, gets him fired too, shows personality issues of being rigid and controlling and is generally immature, she is going to end up back with MIL or you and J with no end in sight.

Does she have a local pastor who she would listen to? And who would listen to you?

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#87464 Jun 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it was too racy for Topix. They won't let me post it :(
awww

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#87465 Jun 20, 2013
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-repo...

Stephen Colbert's tribute to his mom, who died last week. Very sweet.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#87466 Jun 20, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not bode well for you and J on a long term basis. If she can't keep a camp counselor job, gets him fired too, shows personality issues of being rigid and controlling and is generally immature, she is going to end up back with MIL or you and J with no end in sight.
Does she have a local pastor who she would listen to? And who would listen to you?
Tell me about it. And, yes, she does. But for now, I don't think she sees that she's the problem, and that's kind of the issue. I'm fine with her staying with us as long as she's working/looking for work, or in school, but if she decides to not make progress in life, she can go back with her parents.

It's really hard to be like "F you, get out." because of what we'd be sending her back to.

And I b1tch a lot on here, and it's frustrating, but she's made a lot of positive steps since we took her in 2.5 years ago.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Marcus Hook, PA

#87467 Jun 20, 2013
squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
So since you're not married we can assume that you're a virgin?
Yeah, didn't think so.
I never claimed *I* had morals.

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#87468 Jun 20, 2013
Ugh, totally forgot about a lunch thing for work I'm supposed to go to today and just texted the dog walker basically begging. If she can't walk them today, I'll have to run home after the lunch and I'm sure that'll go over well. <eye roll>

Being a single mom is HARD.

(Disclaimer: I'm saying that tongue in cheek. I know dogs don't compare to kids, etc.)

Location hidden

#87469 Jun 20, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Ugh, totally forgot about a lunch thing for work I'm supposed to go to today and just texted the dog walker basically begging. If she can't walk them today, I'll have to run home after the lunch and I'm sure that'll go over well. <eye roll>
(Disclaimer: I'm saying that tongue in cheek. I know dogs don't compare to kids, etc.)
Being a single mom of CATS is the hardest thing ever! I couldn't open the kitchen windows last night because I wanted the house to stay cool. Rose was disappointed -- kept jumping up to the window and had to be content looking out through glass, with no breeze.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#87470 Jun 20, 2013
Just ean into Flawless!
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#87471 Jun 20, 2013
ran

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#87472 Jun 20, 2013
Not too hard I hope!
I sent her a msg over the weekend. Small world
Stina wrote:
ran

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Schaumburg, IL

#87473 Jun 20, 2013
my gramma's house sold in less than a day officially on the market, multiple offers too... blows my mind. contract price is just a bit under asking. after closing in late july, i dont knwo what my mom will have to complain about...

oh, yeah, now i remember... after the house is off her hands, she is planning on resarching cell phones. they need new ones (they're only 3-4 years old, ancient in phone years), adn have no idea what to get or what carrier to go wiht.

holy over-analysis, batman...

“The two baby belly, please!”

Evanston IL

#87474 Jun 20, 2013
Aisle Sitter wrote:
my gramma's house sold in less than a day officially on the market, multiple offers too... blows my mind. contract price is just a bit under asking. after closing in late july, i dont knwo what my mom will have to complain about...
oh, yeah, now i remember... after the house is off her hands, she is planning on resarching cell phones. they need new ones (they're only 3-4 years old, ancient in phone years), adn have no idea what to get or what carrier to go wiht.
That's got to be a big relief.

“Fort Kickass”

Bloomington, IL

#87475 Jun 20, 2013
j_m_w wrote:

Did you get the dog walker to walk the pooches?

Location hidden

#87476 Jun 20, 2013
Aisle Sitter wrote:
Walmart has a great deal on smart phone plans, I think.$40/month for plenty of data/texting/calling.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#87477 Jun 20, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, God forbid. We can't have people walking around who have morals.
Morals? Are you married? Have you EVER had sex? Thought so. STFU hypocrite!
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#87478 Jun 20, 2013
RACE wrote:
Not too hard I hope!
I sent her a msg over the weekend. Small world
<quoted text>
She works for the same company as me now. She's about to pop!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 30 min J RULES 71,042
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,154,077
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 12 hr The Beach Boys 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH