Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#87234 Jun 14, 2013
squishymama wrote:
You can sue for anything. I certainly hope the court doesn't go to his favor, though.

What an idiot!

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#87235 Jun 14, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Disturbing news here this week: Turns out we have a Nazi/SS officer living in Minneapolis, and he was responsible for many atrocities against Jews and nonJewish civilians. burning villages down with women and children. Was a part of the crushing of the Warsaw ghetto uprising.
He's 94. Still young enough to hang, IMHO.
I hope when he goes to trial the jury consists of a bunch of jewish, mexican, black and hispanic jurors. No Arayans.

I wish him a speedy trial, as well.:)

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#87238 Jun 14, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
Aw heck. Forgot to look up!
Ya gotta admit, I had the scumbag nailed though! Sorry about the fake apology, Red! The guy doesn't really have remorse. I thought I blew it then....
I take it you are not Crunchy Bacon and that you intended to post as if you were.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#87240 Jun 14, 2013
Toj wrote:
You do know that Vancouver, BC is Vancouver, British Columbia, CANADA, right?
Humor is lost on you people. What's the capital of New England?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#87241 Jun 14, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
Vancouver, BC or Vancouver, WA?
We live in Florida now, but Vancouver, BC and Victoria was a great vacation for us....Great asian-fusion food......one of the smartest things Canada did, years ago was recruit the wealthy chinese outta Hong Kong, just before the takeover.....

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#87242 Jun 14, 2013
Ferrerman wrote:
<quoted text>Are you asking if I was impersonating a vicious, gray box troll?
Sigh. Try answering my question with a yes or no and not another question. Please?
If for no other reason than that I have played straight with both you and Crunchy B.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#87243 Jun 14, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, like being told you need an international stamp to send a letter to New Mexico.
(Slap palm to forehead, walk away shaking head.)

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#87244 Jun 14, 2013
PEllen wrote:
Sigh. Try answering my question with a yes or no and not another question.
Your response was grammatically phrased as a statement and not a question.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#87245 Jun 14, 2013
PEllen wrote:
Ahhh, like being told you need an international stamp to send a letter to New Mexico.
Whoa whoa whoa!... There's a NEW Mexico?? Is is next to New Canada? And don't even get me started on New York and New Hampshire! Guess our settlers didn't have much of a creative imagination!

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#87247 Jun 14, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
I think the license plate is pretty cooL!
It is. IDK if it really endorses a specific religion either. Guy's a douchebag fundie IMO, but if it does depict a specific religion then it should have to go the same as I would want it to go if it was any religion. You know? Either what we believe applies to everyone, or it doesn't and we have to own being hypocrites like the DB filing the suit.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#87248 Jun 14, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic.

It took you all day to come up with a (sad) response to try to make it look like you knew that Vancouver BC is Vancouver Canada all along. You didn't know and now you're trying to pretend it was some big joke.

Sad sad sad.::just walks away shaking her head::

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#87249 Jun 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>We live in Florida now, but Vancouver, BC and Victoria was a great vacation for us....Great asian-fusion food......one of the smartest things Canada did, years ago was recruit the wealthy chinese outta Hong Kong, just before the takeover.....
I haven't been up there in a long time, but I really like it. It's a great place.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#87250 Jun 14, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
It is. IDK if it really endorses a specific religion either. Guy's a douchebag fundie IMO, but if it does depict a specific religion then it should have to go the same as I would want it to go if it was any religion. You know? Either what we believe applies to everyone, or it doesn't and we have to own being hypocrites like the DB filing the suit.
He wants his 15 seconds of fame. Next

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#87251 Jun 14, 2013
"Lawless are they who make their wills their law"

Shakespeare

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#87252 Jun 15, 2013
Good morning All! I'm up early on a Saturday because I'm getting ready for my 5 hours of snack bar duty for tball. We need to work in order to get our $100 bond back. We do have the option of splitting the duty into two 2 1/2 hour shifts, but I didn't have the evenings available to do that.

Wish me luck today! Thank goodness it is a nice day out :)

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#87253 Jun 15, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
Good morning All! I'm up early on a Saturday because I'm getting ready for my 5 hours of snack bar duty for tball. We need to work in order to get our $100 bond back. We do have the option of splitting the duty into two 2 1/2 hour shifts, but I didn't have the evenings available to do that.
Wish me luck today! Thank goodness it is a nice day out :)
5 hours of snack bar duty??? What happened to juice boxes and orange wedges and granola bars? Is that just a Chicago style. like hotdogs without ketchup?

I started going to the gym under the enthusiastic urging of my sister and BIL and husband. I am getting reacquainted with my muscles. It is supposed to rain off and on today, so no gardening or yard work. Errands, seeing my Dad and if I can still move, Gilbert and Sullivan tonight.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#87254 Jun 15, 2013
http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/THNROE701I...

Amy for a sleepy Saturday morning 6-15-13

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#87255 Jun 15, 2013

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#87257 Jun 15, 2013
Was supposed to go out to the winery tonight for drinks and fun. But I think we're about to get rained out. Local bar instead is the backup plan. J's got plans separately, and normally I'd enjoy the time alone at home but Goofus and her Gallant are in town, so.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#87258 Jun 15, 2013
Ok, so I am going to try smoking a prime rib tomorrow. Research says anything from 20 min a pound to 8hrs. I think I will just get one of those remote meat thermometers and cook it till it says 120.
also the time after taking it off varies greatly also. Anywhere from 30 min to 2.5hrs (one guy double wrapped them in foil and put them in his cooler on top of some sweatshirts for that long)

I hope home depot has that thermometer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Mandela 68,673
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min Yeah 1,127,283
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 53 min Hey U 50,660
Amy 10-24 2 hr RACE 16
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 179,478
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Wolverine33 654
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]