Comments
85,961 - 85,980 of 97,562 Comments Last updated 9 hrs ago

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87165
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I tweaked nothing. You all argued that illegal immigrants don't go to college for free. You've just been proven wrong.
It's okay to admit it. Really, it is. I won't even ask for an apology (mostly because I know I'll never get one.) At least your back-peddling might be entertaining. But hey, I'll bet you STILL doubt me the next time I make a claim about something. Woncha?
All illegal aliens who want to cannot go to college for free. There is no government funded program that pays their tuition.

Private individuals and private scholarship funds are quite another thing.

You wre alluding that the government was paying with your tax money for illegal immigrants to go to college for free.

You said you wish you could go to college for free.

You have the same chance as they do b/c there are plenty of private scholarships. You have to qualify. You have to apply. Not every person qualifies.

So no back pedalling. No one has proven me wrong.

Now, you were proven to tweak a quotation but you deny it.

We can read.

We know you tweaked it. Say you didn't. It doesn't make you any less of a person who misrepresents things to the people who read those posts.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87166
Jun 13, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I tweaked nothing. You all argued that illegal immigrants don't go to college for free. You've just been proven wrong.
It's okay to admit it. Really, it is. I won't even ask for an apology (mostly because I know I'll never get one.) At least your back-peddling might be entertaining. But hey, I'll bet you STILL doubt me the next time I make a claim about something. Woncha?
You are an absolute CLOWN..........Must be a low-information voter, i hear about....

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87167
Jun 13, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It allows illegal aliens to apply for privately funded assistance. Assistance that I, as a legal resident, do not qualify for.
Is THIS what you're crying about? Do you know how nuts you are? You're miffed that you can't qualify for something that an illegal resident qualifies for?

Well, honey, you don't qualify for a whole lot of things so start your bitchin.

But you might qualify for the "Whites only" scholarship in Iowa. Really. There's a school that has a scholarship but you have to be caucasian.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87168
Jun 13, 2013
 
squishymama wrote:
forgetting my locker combination.
I wouldn't say it's panic or a nightmare, but I have that dream too.

Another common theme is that I signed up for a class that I forgot to drop and that I haven't gone to one time all semester and final exams are approaching. I have that one A LOT. That one IS panic.

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87169
Jun 13, 2013
 
So, the news just reported that the new fad among Japanese middle school students that is spreading to the U.S. is - eyeball licking.

I won't even link to it because all of the links show pictures.

<shiver>

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87170
Jun 13, 2013
 
Lmao, I typed my dream description into google and there is a whole psychology article about it:

http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/radical-tea...

^^^^ that's my dream. I hate it.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87171
Jun 13, 2013
 
Toj wrote:
All illegal aliens who want to cannot go to college for free.
Right. Only the ones who are incoming freshman or undergrads.
Toj wrote:
There is no government funded program that pays their tuition.
Never said there was.
Toj wrote:
You wre alluding that the government was paying with your tax money for illegal immigrants to go to college for free.
I alluded to no such thing.
Toj wrote:
So no back pedalling. No one has proven me wrong.
You're back pedaling right now. And you just WERE proven wrong.
Toj wrote:
Now, you were proven to tweak a quotation but you deny it.
We can read.
We know you tweaked it. Say you didn't.
That was a direct copy and paste. Please show me what I tweaked.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87172
Jun 13, 2013
 

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87173
Jun 13, 2013
 
Toj wrote:
You're miffed that you can't qualify for something that an illegal resident qualifies for?
Yep. That is EXACTLY what I'm miffed about. Glad you finally caught on.
Toj wrote:
Well, honey, you don't qualify for a whole lot of things so start your bitchin.
Neither do gay couples. Aren't you the same people trying to change that? Maybe they should take up MY cause?
Toj wrote:
But you might qualify for the "Whites only" scholarship in Iowa. Really. There's a school that has a scholarship but you have to be caucasian.
Is that a bad thing? There are scholarships that are only available to illegals. And the NAACP, anyone? Is that any worse? Sounds like you scoff at one act of racism, but embrace another.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87174
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are an absolute CLOWN..........Must be a low-information voter, i hear about....
But not a funny clown. More like a sad clown.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87175
Jun 13, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It really pzzzes you off that I'm right all the time, doesn't it? You shouldn't be such a hater. There's nothing wrong with learning something new every once in a while.
Well if you consider splitting hairs, which yes by the way you did
tweak" then touche. However as far as learning something new, the stuff I know you have no hope in he|| of ever learning, so stfu and quit speaking to your betters.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87176
Jun 13, 2013
 
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/teacher-f...

Woman fired from her teaching job because her ex husband stalked her. He's in prison now, but they still fired her over safety concerns.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87177
Jun 13, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That is EXACTLY what I'm miffed about. Glad you finally caught on.
<quoted text>
Neither do gay couples. Aren't you the same people trying to change that? Maybe they should take up MY cause?
<quoted text>
Is that a bad thing? There are scholarships that are only available to illegals. And the NAACP, anyone? Is that any worse? Sounds like you scoff at one act of racism, but embrace another.
OMFG take your meds!

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Spanaway, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87178
Jun 13, 2013
 
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Only the ones who are incoming freshman or undergrads.
<quoted text>
Never said there was.
<quoted text>
I alluded to no such thing.
<quoted text>
You're back pedaling right now. And you just WERE proven wrong.
<quoted text>
That was a direct copy and paste. Please show me what I tweaked.
We can read. We can figure out when you copy and paste PART of something, the part that makes it look like you're right but when we look at the WHOLE thing it shows that what you're alluding to (that is that the government pays for illegals' education) is inaccurate. It's almost like you took things out of context and think we're dumb enough to trust you without verifying it...hmmm.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87179
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

surly you're not saying that he takes things out of context???
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
We can read. We can figure out when you copy and paste PART of something, the part that makes it look like you're right but when we look at the WHOLE thing it shows that what you're alluding to (that is that the government pays for illegals' education) is inaccurate. It's almost like you took things out of context and think we're dumb enough to trust you without verifying it...hmmm.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87180
Jun 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

deplorable isnt it? A faith that touts watching over their flock casts a woman and her children to the wolves....

Organized religion sucks.
Mister Tonka wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo okout/teacher-fired-domestic-v iolence-ex-husband-161455153.h tml
Woman fired from her teaching job because her ex husband stalked her. He's in prison now, but they still fired her over safety concerns.

“It made sense at the time....”

Since: May 09

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87181
Jun 13, 2013
 
Sublime1 wrote:
Lmao, I typed my dream description into google and there is a whole psychology article about it:
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/radical-tea...
^^^^ that's my dream. I hate it.
mine is close to that, but in mine, the teacher doesn't hold class or collect homeowrk... this has started in the last few months.

i've also had a couple dreams where my thousand dollar teeth are coming out.

"stress? what stress?" appparently.

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87182
Jun 14, 2013
 
Amy

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TBNH8VD5TT...

Abby

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T56FBS3GTB...

Good morning, everyone! Good morning NSA! Good morning Obama!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87183
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

K
______

Kangaroo Court

Term descriptive of a sham legal proceeding in which a person's rights are totally disregarded and in which the result is a foregone conclusion because of the bias of the court or other tribunal.

Black's Law Dictionary

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#87184
Jun 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Mimi Seattle wrote:
what you're alluding to (that is that the government pays for illegals' education) is inaccurate.
I see you and Toj are on the same dumb-pill prescription. I already told her I never alluded to that and here you go and repeat the same thing. You two just don't have an argument without it. You have to put words in my mouth so you can say I'm wrong about something I NEVER EVEN SAID!

You two would garner more respect if you would just admit you were wrong. Trying to convince everyone you're still right is childish and makes you look like idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 1,082,299
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dale 174,944
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min ritedownthemiddle 45,841
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr OnlyPatchWork 68,051
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr Hatti_Hollerand 473
Amy 7-28 3 hr Sublime1 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr Eric 68,396
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 28 at 2:52PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••