“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#87171 Jun 13, 2013
Toj wrote:
All illegal aliens who want to cannot go to college for free.
Right. Only the ones who are incoming freshman or undergrads.
Toj wrote:
There is no government funded program that pays their tuition.
Never said there was.
Toj wrote:
You wre alluding that the government was paying with your tax money for illegal immigrants to go to college for free.
I alluded to no such thing.
Toj wrote:
So no back pedalling. No one has proven me wrong.
You're back pedaling right now. And you just WERE proven wrong.
Toj wrote:
Now, you were proven to tweak a quotation but you deny it.
We can read.
We know you tweaked it. Say you didn't.
That was a direct copy and paste. Please show me what I tweaked.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#87172 Jun 13, 2013

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#87173 Jun 13, 2013
Toj wrote:
You're miffed that you can't qualify for something that an illegal resident qualifies for?
Yep. That is EXACTLY what I'm miffed about. Glad you finally caught on.
Toj wrote:
Well, honey, you don't qualify for a whole lot of things so start your bitchin.
Neither do gay couples. Aren't you the same people trying to change that? Maybe they should take up MY cause?
Toj wrote:
But you might qualify for the "Whites only" scholarship in Iowa. Really. There's a school that has a scholarship but you have to be caucasian.
Is that a bad thing? There are scholarships that are only available to illegals. And the NAACP, anyone? Is that any worse? Sounds like you scoff at one act of racism, but embrace another.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#87174 Jun 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You are an absolute CLOWN..........Must be a low-information voter, i hear about....
But not a funny clown. More like a sad clown.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#87175 Jun 13, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
It really pzzzes you off that I'm right all the time, doesn't it? You shouldn't be such a hater. There's nothing wrong with learning something new every once in a while.
Well if you consider splitting hairs, which yes by the way you did
tweak" then touche. However as far as learning something new, the stuff I know you have no hope in he|| of ever learning, so stfu and quit speaking to your betters.

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#87176 Jun 13, 2013
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/teacher-f...

Woman fired from her teaching job because her ex husband stalked her. He's in prison now, but they still fired her over safety concerns.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#87177 Jun 13, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. That is EXACTLY what I'm miffed about. Glad you finally caught on.
<quoted text>
Neither do gay couples. Aren't you the same people trying to change that? Maybe they should take up MY cause?
<quoted text>
Is that a bad thing? There are scholarships that are only available to illegals. And the NAACP, anyone? Is that any worse? Sounds like you scoff at one act of racism, but embrace another.
OMFG take your meds!

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#87178 Jun 13, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. Only the ones who are incoming freshman or undergrads.
<quoted text>
Never said there was.
<quoted text>
I alluded to no such thing.
<quoted text>
You're back pedaling right now. And you just WERE proven wrong.
<quoted text>
That was a direct copy and paste. Please show me what I tweaked.
We can read. We can figure out when you copy and paste PART of something, the part that makes it look like you're right but when we look at the WHOLE thing it shows that what you're alluding to (that is that the government pays for illegals' education) is inaccurate. It's almost like you took things out of context and think we're dumb enough to trust you without verifying it...hmmm.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#87179 Jun 13, 2013
surly you're not saying that he takes things out of context???
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
We can read. We can figure out when you copy and paste PART of something, the part that makes it look like you're right but when we look at the WHOLE thing it shows that what you're alluding to (that is that the government pays for illegals' education) is inaccurate. It's almost like you took things out of context and think we're dumb enough to trust you without verifying it...hmmm.

Neda, stay with me!

#87180 Jun 13, 2013
deplorable isnt it? A faith that touts watching over their flock casts a woman and her children to the wolves....

Organized religion sucks.
Mister Tonka wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo okout/teacher-fired-domestic-v iolence-ex-husband-161455153.h tml
Woman fired from her teaching job because her ex husband stalked her. He's in prison now, but they still fired her over safety concerns.

“It made sense at the time....”

Des Plaines, IL

#87181 Jun 13, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
Lmao, I typed my dream description into google and there is a whole psychology article about it:
http://m.psychologytoday.com/blog/radical-tea...
^^^^ that's my dream. I hate it.
mine is close to that, but in mine, the teacher doesn't hold class or collect homeowrk... this has started in the last few months.

i've also had a couple dreams where my thousand dollar teeth are coming out.

"stress? what stress?" appparently.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#87182 Jun 14, 2013
Amy

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/TBNH8VD5TT...

Abby

http://www.topix.com/forum/chicago/T56FBS3GTB...

Good morning, everyone! Good morning NSA! Good morning Obama!

“On Deck”

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

#87183 Jun 14, 2013
K
______

Kangaroo Court

Term descriptive of a sham legal proceeding in which a person's rights are totally disregarded and in which the result is a foregone conclusion because of the bias of the court or other tribunal.

Black's Law Dictionary

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#87184 Jun 14, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
what you're alluding to (that is that the government pays for illegals' education) is inaccurate.
I see you and Toj are on the same dumb-pill prescription. I already told her I never alluded to that and here you go and repeat the same thing. You two just don't have an argument without it. You have to put words in my mouth so you can say I'm wrong about something I NEVER EVEN SAID!

You two would garner more respect if you would just admit you were wrong. Trying to convince everyone you're still right is childish and makes you look like idiots.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#87185 Jun 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
<quoted text> But not a funny clown. More like a sad clown.
Sad, yet also much like the clown, that somehow scares Kramer....lol....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#87186 Jun 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lo okout/teacher-fired-domestic-v iolence-ex-husband-161455153.h tml
Another reminder....Religion is a fabulous thing....Organized Religion almost alway's falls short.....And this from the supposed, leftcoast.....California passed a state bill, couple years ago that would allow illegal alien students to pay for State Universitys, at the lower, in-state rates.....go figure....

“Fort Kickass”

Since: Sep 09

Bloomington, IL

#87187 Jun 14, 2013
Aisle Sitter wrote:
<quoted text>
mine is close to that, but in mine, the teacher doesn't hold class or collect homeowrk... this has started in the last few months.
i've also had a couple dreams where my thousand dollar teeth are coming out.
"stress? what stress?" appparently.
I haaaate the teeth dreams. Haven't had one in a while, though.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#87188 Jun 14, 2013
RACE wrote:
deplorable isnt it? A faith that touts watching over their flock casts a woman and her children to the wolves....
Organized religion sucks.
<quoted text>
That one is worthy of putting on paper and snail mailing to the school and the bishop and signing your real name.

Neda, stay with me!

#87189 Jun 14, 2013
Thanks!
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>That one is worthy of putting on paper and snail mailing to the school and the bishop and signing your real name.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#87190 Jun 14, 2013
Mister Tonka wrote:
I saw that yesterday. Shoot the ex. Just have him killed. He's a stalker and he's likely dangerous if he's ignoring (blatantly) restraining orders. The world would be better without him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min new yawk 1,153,943
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 1 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 2 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 6 hr Roxie Darling 361
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:17 am PST