Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Heh, yeah... I've been holding my cards pretty close on this, I'm not sure why. Last weekend I tagged D in a FB check-in for the first time and my friend M messaged me that I was coming out of the closet. ;)
I don't do FB so this may not be a sensible question. Can anyone see that you tagged someone?

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
Haha! Hey, I'm still going to Chicago next month too...
Sweet! Get in touch. You can try a Chicago dog...

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

PEllen wrote:
Can anyone see that you tagged someone?
Well that depends! Put that sht on YouTube!!

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read his blog for years until this week. You, sir, don't know shyte. You dont know what he's doing. The guy is a complete f'ing whacka doodle, and if he continues to harass me or mentions another thing about me on here or on his blog (even if hes cute about it) or he publishes a comment from someone about me on his blog it's going to get really, really nasty.
His shyte has gone beyond f'ing topix bickerking b.s. and crossed the realm into stalking and harassment.
My wife is terrified of the guy and has been crying, having chest pains, and panic attacks, because some creepy guy on the Internet has been acting very threatening and harassing.
I know his name. I know what he does for a living. It won't be hard. I hope he thinks I'm joking and I hope he thinks I'm playing around, because by hook or by crook it's going to end very, very badly for the guy if he doesnt quit while he's ahead. There are P.I's, there are court proceedings, and other ways to deal with creepy guys on the Internet who have taken an abnormal interest in your personal life and who like to threaten you.
None of this justifies it, but its been going on all week and that's why I flew off the handle about Jay Lee. I feel so terrible for the things I said to her and have been beating myself up all day. I'm a jerk sometimes, but I have a conscience and that was a terrible mistake on my part. I'm not the type of guy to just say mean stuff to a person for no reason and because of a misunderstanding I ended up doing that today to her. I have a really big problem with myself for doing that and my saying I'm sorry doesn't make me feel any better about it.
If it wasn't for your post, I would know nothing about the torrid affairs of internet life. Yet remarkably, I still don't care.

If you ever feel in danger of anonymous public forum trolls, carry conceal your cyber gun while surfing. Better to have it and not need it, then to...

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for your post, I would know nothing about the torrid affairs of internet life. Yet remarkably, I still don't care.
If you ever feel in danger of anonymous public forum trolls, carry conceal your cyber gun while surfing. Better to have it and not need it, then to...
It's moved from cyber into my private life, edog. You must have missed that part.

I also don't care if you care. I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

And what's gonna be even more funny, is his little friend Hegel is also going to get drawn into this for comments she posted on his blog. I will subpoena his blog's records, topix's records and I will sue her f'ing ass for harassment too.

I don't even have to win. I just have to have a case that passes the straight face test. It won't cost me much $$ either. I have a free lexis research account and access to all that I need. I just need to draft up a complaint, pay a small fee, subpeona records from topix LLC, the blog site, and ISP providers, and go from there.

He's been warned. She's been warned. Their behavior is causing emotional distress to my wife.(That's a term of art). If they continue, I will nail them to the wall for intentional infliction of emotional distress and they can spend a shyte load of $$$ flying down to NC for court and hiring lawyers.

I do think that would be rather unfortunate if it came to that. I don't always like Ferrerman or Hegel, but I've never wished I'll on either of them or wanted to cause them any problems in their real life.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Ummmm, well I aint gonna say what I have seen or not, but Moo-moo....
Nah, you aint that. You'r smokin hot like a cup of coco. and you can wear or not wear whatever you desire.qqq
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
No bikinis for me! A mumu maybe!!!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Ummmm, well I aint gonna say what I have seen or not, but Moo-moo....
Nah, you aint that. You'r smokin hot like a cup of coco. and you can wear or not wear whatever you desire.qqq
<quoted text>
"In my house a lady can wear as much or as little as she chooses"
Prince Orlovsky, Act II, Die Fledermaus,Johan Strauss

Bet you didn't know you were being "classical",huh Race?

Since: Mar 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do FB so this may not be a sensible question. Can anyone see that you tagged someone?
Yes. It depends on your security settings specifically who, I think, but my friends and the other person's friends can see if we tag each other. This is how I found out that PMS went to Denver.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

No drunk posting tonight, I'm exhausted. But stay tuned for round 2 tomorrow night! Angela is a sweetie and even let me hug her.
;)

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It depends on your security settings specifically who, I think, but my friends and the other person's friends can see if we tag each other. This is how I found out that PMS went to Denver.
Missed that. Permanently?

“reign in blood”

Braidwood, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
And what's gonna be even more funny, is his little friend Hegel is also going to get drawn into this for comments she posted on his blog. I will subpoena his blog's records, topix's records and I will sue her f'ing ass for harassment too.
I don't even have to win. I just have to have a case that passes the straight face test. It won't cost me much $$ either. I have a free lexis research account and access to all that I need. I just need to draft up a complaint, pay a small fee, subpeona records from topix LLC, the blog site, and ISP providers, and go from there.
He's been warned. She's been warned. Their behavior is causing emotional distress to my wife.(That's a term of art). If they continue, I will nail them to the wall for intentional infliction of emotional distress and they can spend a shyte load of $$$ flying down to NC for court and hiring lawyers.
I do think that would be rather unfortunate if it came to that. I don't always like Ferrerman or Hegel, but I've never wished I'll on either of them or wanted to cause them any problems in their real life.
Feel better now?

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

j_m_w wrote:
No drunk posting tonight, I'm exhausted. But stay tuned for round 2 tomorrow night! Angela is a sweetie and even let me hug her.
;)
You hugged her? Now that's saying something!:D

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Missed that. Permanently?
No, I meant with Jasper for the weekend. It was the same weekend I went to Vegas.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better now?
No, I didn't after that post, but I do now. I just found out Illinois has ridiculously strong cyber-stalking laws.

(720 ILCS 5/12-7.5)
Sec. 12-7.5. Cyberstalking.
(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she engages in a course of conduct using electronic communication directed at a specific person, and he or she knows or should know that would cause a reasonable person to:
(1) fear for his or her safety or the safety of a third person; or
(2) suffer other emotional distress.

^^^^ class 4 felony. That's not good to have on your record.

What's even better is the guy admitted on his blog he was doing it to harass about a dozen posters and cause them distress. It's going to be hard for him to argue that it didn't cause distress when he was gloating over how he was making everyone squirm.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Thought this thread, had less BS than most.....

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't after that post, but I do now. I just found out Illinois has ridiculously strong cyber-stalking laws.
(720 ILCS 5/12-7.5)
Sec. 12-7.5. Cyberstalking.
(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she engages in a course of conduct using electronic communication directed at a specific person, and he or she knows or should know that would cause a reasonable person to:
(1) fear for his or her safety or the safety of a third person; or
(2) suffer other emotional distress.
^^^^ class 4 felony. That's not good to have on your record.
What's even better is the guy admitted on his blog he was doing it to harass about a dozen posters and cause them distress. It's going to be hard for him to argue that it didn't cause distress when he was gloating over how he was making everyone squirm.
This may be a dumb question, but how do you know any of those people are in Illinois? You aren't.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Judged:

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be a dumb question, but how do you know any of those people are in Illinois? You aren't.
As of now, only two of them have crossed the felony line. Ferrerman for sure and possibly Hegel. I know those two are in IL from things they have said.

Additionally if it comes to that, I'm also going to be filing an civil action in NC. Via that I will subpoena both their topix records, his blog's records, and their ISP records to find out exactly who these two people are that think it is so cute and funny to commit a felony.

The beauty of that is until they appear in court, there is no one to even contest me! There is no one to argue that my subpoenas should not be granted. So, by the time they can even show up and stop me, I will already know exactly who they are and where they live. His own words also speak for them self ... in terms of his intent to harass and cause emotional distress on folks. So what's a judge going to do, say no you can't subpoena this guys records who has so adequately demonstrated with his own words that he is harassing and causing folks emotional distress, especially when I mention in my complaint that upon information and belief they have committed a cyber stalking felony in the state of their residence?

A civil action is the least of their concerns, tho. It will not be cheap, however.

Once I have that and I confirm they are residents of IL, I will contact some "acquaintances" of mine at the SAO, explain that these two knuckle heads are committing a cyberstalking felony, not only against me, but against about a dozen of other people and let them handle the criminal side of it. It really should be an easy case, because like I said, the guy was dumb enough to admit he was harassing folks.

Alternatively, I know Ferrerman's first and last name. I also know what he does for a living. It shouldn't be too hard for Private Eye to track him down. I've had to work with some before, because people try hiding from you for process of service (I used to be more of a general counsel my first 4 years out). It's actually not as easy to hid from someone as folks would think. I've never had a problem finding someone who needed to be found.

As I said, by hook or by crook.

My wife has basically demanded that I stop posting on topix, because she is terrified of these two people. She is highly upset. Why some creepy guy and some vile woman, who I rarely even talk to on here and mostly go out of my way to avoid, are so interested in my life so as to stalk me, acquire personal information that I did not even share with them, is creepy to say the least. I couldn't care less who they are.

It takes a special kind of moron to f' with a lawyer and commit a felony in the process. I do not expect they will heed my warning because of this, but I did want to give them one warning to back off before things move from the realm of topix into the real world.

He's had it coming for so long, I almost hope he continues. So many folks want that dirt bag to go down. It would be a shame to f' up someone's personal life over this nonsense, even his, but he's gone way too far.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,341 - 84,360 of97,510
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Hymen Ripper 1,078,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 174,453
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Abolish The Fed 68,350
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 33 min voice of peace 67,846
Anti-Jewish leaflets: Anti-Semitic hate message... 57 min Guess what 6
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,855
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,839
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 8:55PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE