Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Yes, but that post makes no mention of your shirt, and which links back to a post from you on ferr's blog back in 2011
So, what seems to be the constant in that whole mess?
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first post from that person linked to her account is blue.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>

How the hell could so many of you been so close to that low life?
If that is not a rhetorical question, the answer is, FaceBook

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I know how they did it. You post type a comment in the comment box and you select your ID as Name/URL.

It appears that you can type whatever name you want and include whatever URL you want. They pasted in the URL to Jay_Lee's blogger account.

I'm an asshat. I'm a d'. I assumed. I'm profoundly sorry, Jay Lee. I can't believe that blogspot would structure their website so that folks can masquerader as other bloggers. I would bet anything it was Ferrerman himself who did it.

<egg on face>

Shame on me.

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

Since: Jan 09

New Orleans (but I live in FL)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking pot shots at someone's appearance is wrong. You are correct about that. However, it's fair game if someone initiates it and is attacking your appearance, as far as I'm concerned.
How did someone link to her blogger profile? I have to believe you can't just link to anyone's profile you want to. I have to believe you need their password. Otherwise it would be a huge problem. Are you saying someone hacked her account?
I never gave the f'ing dirt bag any of my PI. The only way he could have gotten it was when I was facebook friends with folks on here too.
So lets just follow this through, I haven't been on here in 3 ish years and all of a sudden I have to go on a blog of someone I openly disliked while I was here, change my name and dis you because ??? help me out....

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is not a rhetorical question, the answer is, FaceBook
Sorry sweetie, hate to break your heart but he was never one of my friends on facebook.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

So... Jamwow is MINE ! MINE! She arrives at the Mpls Intergalactic Airport in 3 hours and I'm going to take her to Sex World, have her get an Obama tattoo, and we're getting drunk with Twins fans.

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
I know how they did it. You post type a comment in the comment box and you select your ID as Name/URL.
It appears that you can type whatever name you want and include whatever URL you want. They pasted in the URL to Jay_Lee's blogger account.
I'm an asshat. I'm a d'. I assumed. I'm profoundly sorry, Jay Lee. I can't believe that blogspot would structure their website so that folks can masquerader as other bloggers. I would bet anything it was Ferrerman himself who did it.
<egg on face>
Shame on me.
It might have been, although why he chose me I don't know. Frankly I've been a little busy recovering from being hit by a drunk driver in February. Ask Red, or Mimi...they keep up with me off boards...Two things you can count on, I don't make fun of people or their kids and I don't hide behind other names. If I'm going to bother to say it I want you to know it's me. Oh one more thing, I'm not afraid to sign my real name.

Jen

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So lets just follow this through, I haven't been on here in 3 ish years and all of a sudden I have to go on a blog of someone I openly disliked while I was here, change my name and dis you because ??? help me out....
It's been so long. I never really understood the whole group dynamic between you all. I was more of an outsider. I also don't know how that blogspot operates. I only had a blog for a few days and I cancelled it. I wouldn't think it would be set up to make it so easily masquerade as another blogger. What a vile POS he is.

I hope you know me well enough to know I would not have said those terrible things about you, had I not been operating under a false assumption.

I am SOOOOO VERY SORRY to you for what I said. I wish I could go back and undo it, but I can't. I feel terrible. I just have to accept this terrible mistake, learn from it, and try to do better in the future ... grow from it. It suxs to know that I said such hurtful things to you, when you were innocent. It's really an awful feeling, even tho, I don't know you personally. I also know nothing I say can possibly undo the hurtfulness of those words.

:(
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop being mean, what'd she do to you? I think she's gorgeous.
She looks beautiful! haven't talked to her in awhile. I need to message her!

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

RACE wrote:
Is that a polite thing to do?
<quoted text>
hehe I inboxed other people too. If you would FRIEND ME ALREADY I would have inboxed you too.(*_*)

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
She looks beautiful! haven't talked to her in awhile. I need to message her!
Hey honey, miss you lots!
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Jay_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey honey, miss you lots!
Me, too! I hope you are feeling better! We should really try to get together sometime soon!!!
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe I inboxed other people too. If you would FRIEND ME ALREADY I would have inboxed you too.(*_*)
I think he is lying and has a secret FB account he won't tell us about! DId you inbox me???

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Stina wrote:
<quoted text>
Me, too! I hope you are feeling better! We should really try to get together sometime soon!!!
I'll be done with the show I'm working on next weekend and Spawn's dance recital too...I should be healed enough to go back to the theme parks over the summer. Dr says the collar bone is about 80% healed at this point.

“The two baby belly, please!”

Since: Sep 09

Evanston IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
So... Jamwow is MINE ! MINE! She arrives at the Mpls Intergalactic Airport in 3 hours and I'm going to take her to Sex World, have her get an Obama tattoo, and we're getting drunk with Twins fans.
Well, we know what Red and jmw will be up to. Anyone else got weekend plans?

Tonight me and the girls are going out to dinner with the MIL. Dickie has rehearsal and FIL is in Europe, so we're stuck entertaining ourselves.

Sat: Swimming, which I'm looking forward to since Lulu decided it was fun, and then the preliminary run-through for the ice show, which I'm not looking foward to. Lots of sitting around in a down coat while my bum slowly freezes - must remember the stadium seat-pads, perhaps that will slow the freezing process...

Sun: Happy Mothers' Day! Will be sleeping in, then getting a late breakfast/early lunch at a restaurant we've never been to before. Not sure which one, but we're leaning towards Homer's (PE and AS, for sure we'll be trying the peppermint ice cream) and then going to the Botanic Gardens to see the dogwoods in bloom. Hopefully we won't freeze; the high is predicted to be only in the 50's. Grrr.

So Happy Mothers' Day to the Regs that applies to, and I hope it's a lovely day.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

<Cough!>
I would not mind a couple of hotties sunbathing on my boat yanno.
Jay_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll be done with the show I'm working on next weekend and Spawn's dance recital too...I should be healed enough to go back to the theme parks over the summer. Dr says the collar bone is about 80% healed at this point.
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Jay_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're almost there! Maybe one weekend we can meet up in Tampa? That would be so cool!

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I discovered another place on Central somewhat west by Rose's (gluten free) bakery. Very good ice cream and there is a minty mint choice
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

squishymama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we know what Red and jmw will be up to. Anyone else got weekend plans?
My daughter and her BFF have been planning for MONTHS to do a mall shopping trip and a sleepover. They each even had garage sales to earn some money for it. SO that's tonight. Me and the other mom will take them to the mall and shop and have dinner and they'll sleep at the friend's house. Funny, my daughter used to hate malls not too long ago...

Tomorrow I will have a cranky kid, so I don't know.

Sunday, lunch with my dad and daughter for Mother's Day. My Mom went to visit my aunt for a week, so she's not here.:-(
Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
<Cough!>
I would not mind a couple of hotties sunbathing on my boat yanno.
<quoted text>
We ARE hotties!!!
:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,301 - 84,320 of97,454
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 9 min voice of peace 67,543
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Stuart Cudahy 68,163
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min PDUPONT 1,072,827
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Maverick 808 45,549
Make 1000$ instantly 3 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 407
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr LRS 173,742
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs