“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#85519 May 10, 2013
RACE wrote:
Ummmm, well I aint gonna say what I have seen or not, but Moo-moo....
Nah, you aint that. You'r smokin hot like a cup of coco. and you can wear or not wear whatever you desire.qqq
<quoted text>
"In my house a lady can wear as much or as little as she chooses"
Prince Orlovsky, Act II, Die Fledermaus,Johan Strauss

Bet you didn't know you were being "classical",huh Race?

Since: Mar 09

Miami, FL

#85520 May 10, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do FB so this may not be a sensible question. Can anyone see that you tagged someone?
Yes. It depends on your security settings specifically who, I think, but my friends and the other person's friends can see if we tag each other. This is how I found out that PMS went to Denver.

Miami, FL

#85521 May 10, 2013
No drunk posting tonight, I'm exhausted. But stay tuned for round 2 tomorrow night! Angela is a sweetie and even let me hug her.
;)

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#85522 May 10, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. It depends on your security settings specifically who, I think, but my friends and the other person's friends can see if we tag each other. This is how I found out that PMS went to Denver.
Missed that. Permanently?

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#85523 May 11, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
And what's gonna be even more funny, is his little friend Hegel is also going to get drawn into this for comments she posted on his blog. I will subpoena his blog's records, topix's records and I will sue her f'ing ass for harassment too.
I don't even have to win. I just have to have a case that passes the straight face test. It won't cost me much $$ either. I have a free lexis research account and access to all that I need. I just need to draft up a complaint, pay a small fee, subpeona records from topix LLC, the blog site, and ISP providers, and go from there.
He's been warned. She's been warned. Their behavior is causing emotional distress to my wife.(That's a term of art). If they continue, I will nail them to the wall for intentional infliction of emotional distress and they can spend a shyte load of $$$ flying down to NC for court and hiring lawyers.
I do think that would be rather unfortunate if it came to that. I don't always like Ferrerman or Hegel, but I've never wished I'll on either of them or wanted to cause them any problems in their real life.
Feel better now?

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#85524 May 11, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
No drunk posting tonight, I'm exhausted. But stay tuned for round 2 tomorrow night! Angela is a sweetie and even let me hug her.
;)
You hugged her? Now that's saying something!:D

Miami, FL

#85525 May 11, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>Missed that. Permanently?
No, I meant with Jasper for the weekend. It was the same weekend I went to Vegas.

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#85526 May 11, 2013

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#85527 May 11, 2013

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#85528 May 11, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel better now?
No, I didn't after that post, but I do now. I just found out Illinois has ridiculously strong cyber-stalking laws.

(720 ILCS 5/12-7.5)
Sec. 12-7.5. Cyberstalking.
(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she engages in a course of conduct using electronic communication directed at a specific person, and he or she knows or should know that would cause a reasonable person to:
(1) fear for his or her safety or the safety of a third person; or
(2) suffer other emotional distress.

^^^^ class 4 felony. That's not good to have on your record.

What's even better is the guy admitted on his blog he was doing it to harass about a dozen posters and cause them distress. It's going to be hard for him to argue that it didn't cause distress when he was gloating over how he was making everyone squirm.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85529 May 11, 2013
Thought this thread, had less BS than most.....

“...,to wit”

Location hidden

#85530 May 11, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I didn't after that post, but I do now. I just found out Illinois has ridiculously strong cyber-stalking laws.
(720 ILCS 5/12-7.5)
Sec. 12-7.5. Cyberstalking.
(a) A person commits cyberstalking when he or she engages in a course of conduct using electronic communication directed at a specific person, and he or she knows or should know that would cause a reasonable person to:
(1) fear for his or her safety or the safety of a third person; or
(2) suffer other emotional distress.
^^^^ class 4 felony. That's not good to have on your record.
What's even better is the guy admitted on his blog he was doing it to harass about a dozen posters and cause them distress. It's going to be hard for him to argue that it didn't cause distress when he was gloating over how he was making everyone squirm.
This may be a dumb question, but how do you know any of those people are in Illinois? You aren't.

Location hidden

#85531 May 11, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
This may be a dumb question, but how do you know any of those people are in Illinois? You aren't.
As of now, only two of them have crossed the felony line. Ferrerman for sure and possibly Hegel. I know those two are in IL from things they have said.

Additionally if it comes to that, I'm also going to be filing an civil action in NC. Via that I will subpoena both their topix records, his blog's records, and their ISP records to find out exactly who these two people are that think it is so cute and funny to commit a felony.

The beauty of that is until they appear in court, there is no one to even contest me! There is no one to argue that my subpoenas should not be granted. So, by the time they can even show up and stop me, I will already know exactly who they are and where they live. His own words also speak for them self ... in terms of his intent to harass and cause emotional distress on folks. So what's a judge going to do, say no you can't subpoena this guys records who has so adequately demonstrated with his own words that he is harassing and causing folks emotional distress, especially when I mention in my complaint that upon information and belief they have committed a cyber stalking felony in the state of their residence?

A civil action is the least of their concerns, tho. It will not be cheap, however.

Once I have that and I confirm they are residents of IL, I will contact some "acquaintances" of mine at the SAO, explain that these two knuckle heads are committing a cyberstalking felony, not only against me, but against about a dozen of other people and let them handle the criminal side of it. It really should be an easy case, because like I said, the guy was dumb enough to admit he was harassing folks.

Alternatively, I know Ferrerman's first and last name. I also know what he does for a living. It shouldn't be too hard for Private Eye to track him down. I've had to work with some before, because people try hiding from you for process of service (I used to be more of a general counsel my first 4 years out). It's actually not as easy to hid from someone as folks would think. I've never had a problem finding someone who needed to be found.

As I said, by hook or by crook.

My wife has basically demanded that I stop posting on topix, because she is terrified of these two people. She is highly upset. Why some creepy guy and some vile woman, who I rarely even talk to on here and mostly go out of my way to avoid, are so interested in my life so as to stalk me, acquire personal information that I did not even share with them, is creepy to say the least. I couldn't care less who they are.

It takes a special kind of moron to f' with a lawyer and commit a felony in the process. I do not expect they will heed my warning because of this, but I did want to give them one warning to back off before things move from the realm of topix into the real world.

He's had it coming for so long, I almost hope he continues. So many folks want that dirt bag to go down. It would be a shame to f' up someone's personal life over this nonsense, even his, but he's gone way too far.

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#85532 May 11, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
As of now, only two of them have crossed the felony line. Ferrerman for sure and possibly Hegel. I know those two are in IL from things they have said.
Additionally if it comes to that, I'm also going to be filing an civil action in NC. Via that I will subpoena both their topix records, his blog's records, and their ISP records to find out exactly who these two people are that think it is so cute and funny to commit a felony.
The beauty of that is until they appear in court, there is no one to even contest me! There is no one to argue that my subpoenas should not be granted. So, by the time they can even show up and stop me, I will already know exactly who they are and where they live. His own words also speak for them self ... in terms of his intent to harass and cause emotional distress on folks. So what's a judge going to do, say no you can't subpoena this guys records who has so adequately demonstrated with his own words that he is harassing and causing folks emotional distress, especially when I mention in my complaint that upon information and belief they have committed a cyber stalking felony in the state of their residence?
A civil action is the least of their concerns, tho. It will not be cheap, however.
Once I have that and I confirm they are residents of IL, I will contact some "acquaintances" of mine at the SAO, explain that these two knuckle heads are committing a cyberstalking felony, not only against me, but against about a dozen of other people and let them handle the criminal side of it. It really should be an easy case, because like I said, the guy was dumb enough to admit he was harassing folks.
Alternatively, I know Ferrerman's first and last name. I also know what he does for a living. It shouldn't be too hard for Private Eye to track him down. I've had to work with some before, because people try hiding from you for process of service (I used to be more of a general counsel my first 4 years out). It's actually not as easy to hid from someone as folks would think. I've never had a problem finding someone who needed to be found.
My wife has basically demanded that I stop posting on topix, because she is terrified of these two people. She is highly upset. Why some creepy guy and some vile woman, who I rarely even talk to on here and mostly go out of my way to avoid, are so interested in my life so as to stalk me, acquire personal information that I did not even share with them, is creepy to say the least. I couldn't care less who they are.
It takes a special kind of moron to f' with a lawyer and commit a felony in the process. I do not expect they will heed my warning because of this, but I did want to give them one warning to back off before things move from the realm of topix into the real world.
He's had it coming for so long, I almost hope he continues. So many folks want that dirt bag to go down. It would be a shame to f' up someone's personal life over this nonsense, even his, but he's gone way too far.
I just want to ask a couple things (just for my own info 'cause I'm nosey like that)...did you already warn him that if he doesn't cease and desist (her too) that you are going to file civil and/or criminal charges? Do you have to, from a legal standpoint, I mean? Is it required by law that you tell them "back off or else...?"

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#85533 May 11, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sublime, STFU. You've been going on like this for two days.

1) You no case. Not even under tort law. Nobody was injured.

2) The fact that you say you practice law gives you no more power than anyone else. If you utilize certain privileges and affiliations associated with your license simply to harass Ferr and Hegel, like you're doing, you could be disbarred or at the least, disciplined.

3) Even if you did have a case, it would be considered frivolous, dismissed, and they could sue you for dragging them through such nonsense.

4) I don't believe you about our wife. If she's upset about anyone, it's the way you behave on Topix. You have a history of abusing and bullying women and acting out like this. Do you think that the deleted posts showing what you're really like cannot be recovered?

5)These posts alone might get you into trouble. Ever heard of a little thing like a code of ethics?

Now, grow up.

“Grrrrr”

Since: Jan 12

Barbi & Baron

#85534 May 11, 2013
^^you have no case.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85535 May 11, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the invite, but...see ya.....

Location hidden

#85536 May 11, 2013
Barbi A wrote:
<quoted text>
Sublime, STFU. You've been going on like this for two days.
1) You no case. Not even under tort law. Nobody was injured.
2) The fact that you say you practice law gives you no more power than anyone else. If you utilize certain privileges and affiliations associated with your license simply to harass Ferr and Hegel, like you're doing, you could be disbarred or at the least, disciplined.
3) Even if you did have a case, it would be considered frivolous, dismissed, and they could sue you for dragging them through such nonsense.
4) I don't believe you about our wife. If she's upset about anyone, it's the way you behave on Topix. You have a history of abusing and bullying women and acting out like this. Do you think that the deleted posts showing what you're really like cannot be recovered?
5)These posts alone might get you into trouble. Ever heard of a little thing like a code of ethics?
Now, grow up.
I guess me and the other lawyer who PM'd me offering to assist me are wrong and you, the know it all legal scholar that you are, are right.

This person also informed me that, and I quote, "There was a case in Cook County against Topix to get information about anonymous posters. I know one of the firms involved if you need a resource."

So, apparently neither me, nor this other lawyer think my case is nearly as frivolous as you assume. I'll go with what two attorneys think verses what you think any day...

If he or she or anyone on his blog mentions my real name again or where I work, he's going to be in for a rude awakening. I already have all the screen shots saved.

And of course, you, know it all Barbi, would think you know how my wife is feeling better than I. Do you know how ridiculous you sound. You don't even know my wife, you loon.

Not that they would give a f', cause that is how they are, but they ARE causing her emotional distress. That's not right. They can think what they want of me, but my wife is not me and she doesn't deserve that. If they continue I will seek legal redress. I already have a nut case for a neighbor. The last thing my wife needs to worry about are how far a couple of nut jobs on the internet are going to take things give that they have already gone through the trouble of trying to figure out who I am and where I work. I did not share this information with either of them.

He should also be aware that impersonating someone on the internet as that person did with Jay Lee is a CRIME in a number of states, including I think Florida (Jay Lee you can also file a complaint with the website that runs his blog)

Code of ethics. Please. It's not against the code of ethics to be nice and give them a warning. I could already file a lawsuit. I really don't want to have to do that and hope that they stop. If they do not and they want to take your terrible advice, I think they would be very, very foolish and we'll find out what happens to both of them.

I have nothing more to say. If they continue, the courts will sort it out. Leave me alone. That's all I want. I don't want anything to do with any of you. You guys are too mentally unstable. This place is big enough for all of us, if we just give each other space.

Location hidden

#85537 May 11, 2013
I've also been doing legal research all day, but I'm not going to share anything further with you or they. If they have even half a brain, they will stop harassing me and all will be fine. As I told you the other day, I don't want any problems.

Location hidden

#85538 May 11, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to ask a couple things (just for my own info 'cause I'm nosey like that)...did you already warn him that if he doesn't cease and desist (her too) that you are going to file civil and/or criminal charges? Do you have to, from a legal standpoint, I mean? Is it required by law that you tell them "back off or else...?"
Mimi, they read every post of mine, anyway. They read my posts even on threads they don't ever post on. There is clearly some unhealthy obsession going on.

As an example, I post on this lady's thread, by the name of Junket (she's a sweetie)... it's even ghosted and not listed as one of the forum threads, and Ferrerman still reads my posts. In fact, he posted a copy of a link to one of my posts on it the other day. He's not even welcome on it. I recently stopped posting on it, cause Barbi does sometimes and I don't want anything to do with anyone from their group.

They, on the other hand,. have a thread that they all like to post on and I respect their space and I rarely even go on it. I've had people PM me and tell me they are talking about me and I told them ... I don't care ... I don't want to even get involved ... they can go nuts. Like I'm going to show up and say ... stop talking about me!!!!

About the only time I'd ever want to read that thread is if I was having trouble sleeping and needed assistance in that department, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,155,987
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,911
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min L Morales 71,257
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 182,095
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 49,325
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,291
Jackie Robinson Little League 2 hr very disappointed 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News