Stina

Saint Petersburg, FL

#85497 May 10, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
So so jealous!!! Wish I could be there :)
Me, too! But no Obama tattoos, please!!!

“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

Wilmington, IL

#85498 May 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Right. That flaming liberal Rupert Murdoch.
Fox. That's one.

Let's see what the libs control:...
CNN
MSNBC
CNBC
PBS
NPR
Yahoo
Chicago Tribune
...There are probably more...

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85499 May 10, 2013
And why the hell do we care what some loser posts on some loser blog?

“Checks and Balances”

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#85500 May 10, 2013
Stina wrote:
<quoted text>Me, too! But no Obama tattoos, please!!!
Ha ha, I missed that part :) that would def not happen and I don't think JamWow is going to let it happen, either ;)

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#85501 May 10, 2013
Key lime greek yogurt, granola, agave (just a touch) and...wait for it...sea salt. Yeah, I know, but it rocks. Just a sprinkle though. Try it. You're welcome.

Minneapolis, MN

#85502 May 10, 2013
Here I am in MN! And I figured out the light rail (train system) to get to downtown from the airport AND figured out the map so I knew exactly how to get to the hotel from the train station. Go me!

There may or may not be drunk posting later.
;)

Irony: when I booked this trip, it was sort of symbolic of me being single and on my own and doing my own thing. Which is true and awesome. However, I've been dating a particular guy for several weeks now....

Minneapolis, MN

#85503 May 10, 2013
ScarletandOlive wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha, I missed that part :) that would def not happen and I don't think JamWow is going to let it happen, either ;)
Haha! I don't even know any staunch Obama SUPPORTERS who would do that.

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85504 May 10, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
However, I've been dating a particular guy for several weeks now....
THIS is how I find out!?! You're breaking my heart, darlin

But have fun in Minnesota.. if you even CAN. I dunno... go cow tipping or something...

Minneapolis, MN

#85505 May 10, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS is how I find out!?! You're breaking my heart, darlin
But have fun in Minnesota.. if you even CAN. I dunno... go cow tipping or something...
Haha! Hey, I'm still going to Chicago next month too...

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#85506 May 10, 2013
Mimi Seattle wrote:
Key lime greek yogurt, granola, agave (just a touch) and...wait for it...sea salt. Yeah, I know, but it rocks. Just a sprinkle though. Try it. You're welcome.
Sweet and salty with a touch of sour with a crunch. Bet that is good.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#85507 May 10, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Here I am in MN! And I figured out the light rail (train system) to get to downtown from the airport AND figured out the map so I knew exactly how to get to the hotel from the train station. Go me!
There may or may not be drunk posting later.
;)
Irony: when I booked this trip, it was sort of symbolic of me being single and on my own and doing my own thing. Which is true and awesome. However, I've been dating a particular guy for several weeks now....
Oh!? Details. Maybe we should interrogate you when you start drunk posting.

Have fun!

Miami, FL

#85508 May 10, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh!? Details. Maybe we should interrogate you when you start drunk posting.
Have fun!
Thanks!

Heh, yeah... I've been holding my cards pretty close on this, I'm not sure why. Last weekend I tagged D in a FB check-in for the first time and my friend M messaged me that I was coming out of the closet. ;)

“I Am Mine”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#85509 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ferrerman went psycho again. Outed the real names of about 15 people on his blog, because once again "people" were being mean to him for no good reason.
I guess someone was using his real name on here. So, not knowing who it was, he just listed the names of a shyte load of people.
Jay Lee apparently took the time to put down her fork to post something on his blog about the blog I had for like 2 days before realizing I wouldn't be able to come up with enough material to keep it going and cancelled it.
In doing so she completely overlooks the psychotic nature of the guy posting real names. I guess she must approve of outing peoples PI. It's just amazing to me the shyte folks will overlook when it comes to him.
So many people, from so many different forums, who don't even know each other, have had mostly nothing but problems with the guy, but he's the innocent victim in their eyes.
Why are you so fascinated with Ferrerman? I doubt anyone else here gives him a second thought when they log out, but here you are, following his blog. Is it that compelling?

“What's it to ya?”

Location hidden

#85510 May 10, 2013
Toj wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet and salty with a touch of sour with a crunch. Bet that is good.
Yeah it's really good. I always add just a slight touch of agave to greek (not regular) yogurt. Seriously just a drop or two to bump up the sweetness but not too much...and I use Trader Joe's gluten free granola. I prefer it to the average granola because it's not just a bunch of oatmeal with a couple of other things. It *is* heavily some sort of cereal, but there are also a lot of nuts and dried fruit. Plus it's not sweet like some granolas. This is my first time eating key lime yogurt (IDK why...just is) I normally eat mango, peach, pineapple, blood orange.... I'm not sure why, but the idea of sprinkling on some sea salt struck me out of the blue today.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#85511 May 10, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks!
Heh, yeah... I've been holding my cards pretty close on this, I'm not sure why. Last weekend I tagged D in a FB check-in for the first time and my friend M messaged me that I was coming out of the closet. ;)
I don't do FB so this may not be a sensible question. Can anyone see that you tagged someone?

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85512 May 10, 2013
j_m_w wrote:
Haha! Hey, I'm still going to Chicago next month too...
Sweet! Get in touch. You can try a Chicago dog...

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85513 May 10, 2013
PEllen wrote:
Can anyone see that you tagged someone?
Well that depends! Put that sht on YouTube!!

“reign in blood”

Wilmington, IL

#85515 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't read his blog for years until this week. You, sir, don't know shyte. You dont know what he's doing. The guy is a complete f'ing whacka doodle, and if he continues to harass me or mentions another thing about me on here or on his blog (even if hes cute about it) or he publishes a comment from someone about me on his blog it's going to get really, really nasty.
His shyte has gone beyond f'ing topix bickerking b.s. and crossed the realm into stalking and harassment.
My wife is terrified of the guy and has been crying, having chest pains, and panic attacks, because some creepy guy on the Internet has been acting very threatening and harassing.
I know his name. I know what he does for a living. It won't be hard. I hope he thinks I'm joking and I hope he thinks I'm playing around, because by hook or by crook it's going to end very, very badly for the guy if he doesnt quit while he's ahead. There are P.I's, there are court proceedings, and other ways to deal with creepy guys on the Internet who have taken an abnormal interest in your personal life and who like to threaten you.
None of this justifies it, but its been going on all week and that's why I flew off the handle about Jay Lee. I feel so terrible for the things I said to her and have been beating myself up all day. I'm a jerk sometimes, but I have a conscience and that was a terrible mistake on my part. I'm not the type of guy to just say mean stuff to a person for no reason and because of a misunderstanding I ended up doing that today to her. I have a really big problem with myself for doing that and my saying I'm sorry doesn't make me feel any better about it.
If it wasn't for your post, I would know nothing about the torrid affairs of internet life. Yet remarkably, I still don't care.

If you ever feel in danger of anonymous public forum trolls, carry conceal your cyber gun while surfing. Better to have it and not need it, then to...

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#85516 May 10, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
If it wasn't for your post, I would know nothing about the torrid affairs of internet life. Yet remarkably, I still don't care.
If you ever feel in danger of anonymous public forum trolls, carry conceal your cyber gun while surfing. Better to have it and not need it, then to...
It's moved from cyber into my private life, edog. You must have missed that part.

I also don't care if you care. I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#85517 May 10, 2013
And what's gonna be even more funny, is his little friend Hegel is also going to get drawn into this for comments she posted on his blog. I will subpoena his blog's records, topix's records and I will sue her f'ing ass for harassment too.

I don't even have to win. I just have to have a case that passes the straight face test. It won't cost me much $$ either. I have a free lexis research account and access to all that I need. I just need to draft up a complaint, pay a small fee, subpeona records from topix LLC, the blog site, and ISP providers, and go from there.

He's been warned. She's been warned. Their behavior is causing emotional distress to my wife.(That's a term of art). If they continue, I will nail them to the wall for intentional infliction of emotional distress and they can spend a shyte load of $$$ flying down to NC for court and hiring lawyers.

I do think that would be rather unfortunate if it came to that. I don't always like Ferrerman or Hegel, but I've never wished I'll on either of them or wanted to cause them any problems in their real life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min IBdaMann 48,578
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min Dale 180,888
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min JPL 1,143,965
EverGreen Belgrade 28 min Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr WOW 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start