“reign in blood”

Since: May 09

United States

#85437 May 10, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
What is this on the national news, about the Koch brother's attempting to buy the Chicago Tribune?.....I alway's recall in college, being taught....Control the media and control the message....scary times?......
Liberals control the media, that's fine.

Conservatives want to buy one media outlet, PURE MADNESS!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#85438 May 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop being mean, what'd she do to you? I think she's gorgeous.
What did she do to me. Go read her comment. She even made fun of my plaid shirt I had in my blog picture. She want's to make fun of my appearance, I'd say hers is fair game.

The real question is, what did I do to her? I haven't even talked to her in years.

It's also very telling that she conveniently overlooks Ferrerman outing PI and instead chooses to bring up my blog.

Sea cow can go f' herself, as far as I'm concerned. I can change my plaid shirt. She'd need about 100k of work to fix her...

Location hidden

#85439 May 10, 2013
One of the rescuers at that texas fertilizer plant was arrested for having an explosive device and he is being held without bond...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/West-Volunte...

It's a bit to early to say now, but I wonder if they have more on him and have connected him to the blast...

Location hidden

#85440 May 10, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are nothing but wholesome goodness, edog. When will you ever learn:

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/10...

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#85441 May 10, 2013
I dunno. Went to the link and all.

Seriously, Sublime -- it sounds like some crybaby stuff. Why are you trying to get other people in the fray from here?

If you were angered by this person's comments and you had a link to their blog -- why wouldn't you write on her blog instead of here?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85442 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
One of the rescuers at that texas fertilizer plant was arrested for having an explosive device and he is being held without bond...
It's a bit to early to say now, but I wonder if they have more on him and have connected him to the blast...
Boy, humanity has been taking a beating lately....i might have prefered it was mechanical failure.....

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

Since: Jan 09

New Orleans (but I live in FL)

#85443 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did she do to me. Go read her comment. She even made fun of my plaid shirt I had in my blog picture. She want's to make fun of my appearance, I'd say hers is fair game.
The real question is, what did I do to her? I haven't even talked to her in years.
It's also very telling that she conveniently overlooks Ferrerman outing PI and instead chooses to bring up my blog.
Sea cow can go f' herself, as far as I'm concerned. I can change my plaid shirt. She'd need about 100k of work to fix her...
Um, first off...if I really had posted that I would just use my name. Second, there is nothing wrong with the way I look. Third, I don't know who posted it but until I received an email 10 minutes ago letting me know what happened I didn't know about it. Sorry Mike, I've been too busy in to deal with on line and if you remember the last time you spouted off like this at me you sounded like an asshat. I'm sorry that someone needed to use my name for this purpose. Kinda annoyed about it actually.

Jen.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#85444 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
You think it was an extortion attempt that he was making good on?
Sometimes even conspiracy theorists are right, it seems

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85445 May 10, 2013
I talked to Jay_lee (I email with her every day). She didn't write that.

Just like those people posting on Fer's blog don't really exist. They're just him posting over and over again as other people.

Location hidden

#85446 May 10, 2013
edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That flaming liberal Rupert Murdoch.

Location hidden

#85447 May 10, 2013
Toj wrote:
I dunno. Went to the link and all.
Seriously, Sublime -- it sounds like some crybaby stuff. Why are you trying to get other people in the fray from here?
If you were angered by this person's comments and you had a link to their blog -- why wouldn't you write on her blog instead of here?
Doesn't make sense to me.
Toj, why do you feel to be the cyber-mommy to everyone on here?

None of this concerns you. Don't worry about it. Many of us have been posting together for many years before you joined us. You wouldn't understand, and I'm not going to take the time to explain it to you.

Location hidden

#85449 May 10, 2013
And if you're going ot take pot shots at her size/weight, maybe your autistic kid is free game. Should we call him "retard'?

Grow up.

Location hidden

#85450 May 10, 2013
Jay_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, first off...if I really had posted that I would just use my name. Second, there is nothing wrong with the way I look. Third, I don't know who posted it but until I received an email 10 minutes ago letting me know what happened I didn't know about it. Sorry Mike, I've been too busy in to deal with on line and if you remember the last time you spouted off like this at me you sounded like an asshat. I'm sorry that someone needed to use my name for this purpose. Kinda annoyed about it actually.
Jen.
How the hell does someone link their account to your blogger profile? Do you give out passwords to it?

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#85451 May 10, 2013
ok, now I am confused. Followed subs link, found J_lee (no she does not look fat). Saw no mentions of a plaid shirt anywhere. followed http://homeforthoughts.bl ogspo.. was a page written by a girl named Jessica, so why does Sub say its his?

and how the F* would anybody know if the name anyone is using is real of fictitious or who it belongs to? I have only read one time a name that I recognized.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#85452 May 10, 2013
and for the record I googled "RACE topix", and came up with nada! I feel slighted.

Toj

“Where is Everyone?”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#85453 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Toj, why do you feel to be the cyber-mommy to everyone on here?
None of this concerns you. Don't worry about it. Many of us have been posting together for many years before you joined us. You wouldn't understand, and I'm not going to take the time to explain it to you.
Cyber mommy to everyone and it doesn't concern me? It's a public thread that you posted to. I asked a question. Whether I understand or not, a simple "it's someone who used to post a lot and some people on here know her" would have been sufficient.

Your post to me here and the way it sounds makes me wonder what your end game is.

You posted links, I read them, it sounded like you were complaining to the wrong crowd to me.

Location hidden

#85454 May 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
And if you're going ot take pot shots at her size/weight, maybe your autistic kid is free game. Should we call him "retard'?
Grow up.
Mr. wonderful Ferrerman already has. Nothing I can do about it.

If I start making fun of Nick's kids or other people's kids, then you can start making fun of mine.

Similarly, if she's going to take pot shots at my appearance, her's is fair game.

Location hidden

#85455 May 10, 2013
RACE wrote:
ok, now I am confused. Followed subs link, found J_lee (no she does not look fat). Saw no mentions of a plaid shirt anywhere. followed http://homeforthoughts.bl ogspo.. was a page written by a girl named Jessica, so why does Sub say its his?
and how the F* would anybody know if the name anyone is using is real of fictitious or who it belongs to? I have only read one time a name that I recognized.
2nd to last comment she says "that might explain the plaid shirt"

Location hidden

#85456 May 10, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>You think it was an extortion attempt that he was making good on?
Sometimes even conspiracy theorists are right, it seems
Have no idea. Don't even know if he was involved yet. That would be something if he were.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#85457 May 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
Grow up.
I just inboxed you on Facebook.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min RealDave 1,127,033
Health tips from healthy 70 yr. old 28 min actorvet 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min jacques Ottawa 179,459
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 56 min RJS 7,824
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 1 hr Swedenforever 54,524
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 8 hr ALL GOOD 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]