Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Hey if anyone talks to Jay_Lee anymore, tell her I said it's good to see that she's eating well.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
Hey if anyone talks to Jay_Lee anymore, tell her I said it's good to see that she's eating well.
Huh? What's that even mean?(I'm confused!)

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
What is this on the national news, about the Koch brother's attempting to buy the Chicago Tribune?.....I alway's recall in college, being taught....Control the media and control the message....scary times?......
Yeah remeber when Rupert Murdoch bought the Sun Times? Ann Landers left so did Mike Royko.But, time wounds all heels and Col McCormick was not a liberal hothead himself.

“Licensed to Ill”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? What's that even mean?(I'm confused!)
Ferrerman went psycho again. Outed the real names of about 15 people on his blog, because once again "people" were being mean to him for no good reason.

I guess someone was using his real name on here. So, not knowing who it was, he just listed the names of a shyte load of people.

Jay Lee apparently took the time to put down her fork to post something on his blog about the blog I had for like 2 days before realizing I wouldn't be able to come up with enough material to keep it going and cancelled it.

In doing so she completely overlooks the psychotic nature of the guy posting real names. I guess she must approve of outing peoples PI. It's just amazing to me the shyte folks will overlook when it comes to him.

So many people, from so many different forums, who don't even know each other, have had mostly nothing but problems with the guy, but he's the innocent victim in their eyes.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Jay_Lee looks like the female version of Porkie Pig in her picture on her blog. LMFAO

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Do you have a link?
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ferrerman went psycho again. Outed the real names of about 15 people on his blog, because once again "people" were being mean to him for no good reason.
I guess someone was using his real name on here. So, not knowing who it was, he just listed the names of a shyte load of people.
Jay Lee apparently took the time to put down her fork to post something on his blog about the blog I had for like 2 days before realizing I wouldn't be able to come up with enough material to keep it going and cancelled it.
In doing so she completely overlooks the psychotic nature of the guy posting real names. I guess she must approve of outing peoples PI. It's just amazing to me the shyte folks will overlook when it comes to him.
So many people, from so many different forums, who don't even know each other, have had mostly nothing but problems with the guy, but he's the innocent victim in their eyes.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RACE wrote:
Do you have a link?
<quoted text>
Here is the link to the blog article she commented on as Mystery History . Click on that person's link and it takes you to her blogging profile.

http://www.blogger.com/comment.g...

Not such a mystery when you are stupid enough to link your blog profile to the name you are posting comments on.

From that link you can access his blogs main page and go back a few posts and see where he went psycho.

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Who is Jay_Lee? And why do we care about someone's blog? Why would some one put people's real names out there?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
Jay_Lee looks like the female version of Porkie Pig in her picture on her blog. LMFAO
Oh stop being mean, what'd she do to you? I think she's gorgeous.

“Derecho”

Since: May 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
What is this on the national news, about the Koch brother's attempting to buy the Chicago Tribune?.....I alway's recall in college, being taught....Control the media and control the message....scary times?......
Liberals control the media, that's fine.

Conservatives want to buy one media outlet, PURE MADNESS!!

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh stop being mean, what'd she do to you? I think she's gorgeous.
What did she do to me. Go read her comment. She even made fun of my plaid shirt I had in my blog picture. She want's to make fun of my appearance, I'd say hers is fair game.

The real question is, what did I do to her? I haven't even talked to her in years.

It's also very telling that she conveniently overlooks Ferrerman outing PI and instead chooses to bring up my blog.

Sea cow can go f' herself, as far as I'm concerned. I can change my plaid shirt. She'd need about 100k of work to fix her...

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

One of the rescuers at that texas fertilizer plant was arrested for having an explosive device and he is being held without bond...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/West-Volunte...

It's a bit to early to say now, but I wonder if they have more on him and have connected him to the blast...

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are nothing but wholesome goodness, edog. When will you ever learn:

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/05/10...

Toj

“Equality”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

I dunno. Went to the link and all.

Seriously, Sublime -- it sounds like some crybaby stuff. Why are you trying to get other people in the fray from here?

If you were angered by this person's comments and you had a link to their blog -- why wouldn't you write on her blog instead of here?

Doesn't make sense to me.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
One of the rescuers at that texas fertilizer plant was arrested for having an explosive device and he is being held without bond...
It's a bit to early to say now, but I wonder if they have more on him and have connected him to the blast...
Boy, humanity has been taking a beating lately....i might have prefered it was mechanical failure.....

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

Since: Jan 09

New Orleans (but I live in FL)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did she do to me. Go read her comment. She even made fun of my plaid shirt I had in my blog picture. She want's to make fun of my appearance, I'd say hers is fair game.
The real question is, what did I do to her? I haven't even talked to her in years.
It's also very telling that she conveniently overlooks Ferrerman outing PI and instead chooses to bring up my blog.
Sea cow can go f' herself, as far as I'm concerned. I can change my plaid shirt. She'd need about 100k of work to fix her...
Um, first off...if I really had posted that I would just use my name. Second, there is nothing wrong with the way I look. Third, I don't know who posted it but until I received an email 10 minutes ago letting me know what happened I didn't know about it. Sorry Mike, I've been too busy in to deal with on line and if you remember the last time you spouted off like this at me you sounded like an asshat. I'm sorry that someone needed to use my name for this purpose. Kinda annoyed about it actually.

Jen.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Sublime1 wrote:
You think it was an extortion attempt that he was making good on?
Sometimes even conspiracy theorists are right, it seems

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

I talked to Jay_lee (I email with her every day). She didn't write that.

Just like those people posting on Fer's blog don't really exist. They're just him posting over and over again as other people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

edogxxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That flaming liberal Rupert Murdoch.

“Licensed to Ill”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Toj wrote:
I dunno. Went to the link and all.
Seriously, Sublime -- it sounds like some crybaby stuff. Why are you trying to get other people in the fray from here?
If you were angered by this person's comments and you had a link to their blog -- why wouldn't you write on her blog instead of here?
Doesn't make sense to me.
Toj, why do you feel to be the cyber-mommy to everyone on here?

None of this concerns you. Don't worry about it. Many of us have been posting together for many years before you joined us. You wouldn't understand, and I'm not going to take the time to explain it to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,261 - 84,280 of97,455
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE