Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#85456 May 10, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>You think it was an extortion attempt that he was making good on?
Sometimes even conspiracy theorists are right, it seems
Have no idea. Don't even know if he was involved yet. That would be something if he were.

“What's it to ya?”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#85457 May 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
And if you're going ot take pot shots at her size/weight, maybe your autistic kid is free game. Should we call him "retard'?
Grow up.
I just inboxed you on Facebook.

Location hidden

#85458 May 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
And if you're going ot take pot shots at her size/weight, maybe your autistic kid is free game. Should we call him "retard'?
Grow up.
When you've got people outing your PI and you've got folks turning a blind eye and supporting this person (on top of all the other shyte he's done, like make fun of my kid and call him retarded, see how nice and calm you'd be too, Angela.

Step in my shoes and see how nice you'd be to Jay_Lee.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85459 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. wonderful Ferrerman already has. Nothing I can do about it.
If I start making fun of Nick's kids or other people's kids, then you can start making fun of mine.
Similarly, if she's going to take pot shots at my appearance, her's is fair game.
It was't her. I knew she wouldn't have anything to do with ferrerman, so I checked iwth her, and I was right.

Taking pot shots at someone's weight is lazy and stupid.

Location hidden

#85460 May 10, 2013
Oh, and RAce, my blog is gone. I cancelled it.

Someone made a new one with the same name. That's why it takes you to a different blog.

“A Programmer is not in IT!”

Since: Feb 09

Neda, stay with me!

#85461 May 10, 2013
Now I see it. Thing is, that post does not have a hyperlink embedded in the name, so it could not have come from her because it would have been attached to her email address.
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd to last comment she says "that might explain the plaid shirt"

Neda, stay with me!

#85462 May 10, 2013
Or whatever. It would have been blue like the other post!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#85463 May 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. That flaming liberal Rupert Murdoch.
All the crap that went on with his media outlets in the United Kingdom, and you hardly heard much about it here.....maybe it was cause Fox is so liberal?....lol....

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

Since: Jan 09

New Orleans (but I live in FL)

#85464 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell does someone link their account to your blogger profile? Do you give out passwords to it?
No I don't give out my password, and I really don't know. I'm not a tech, however with email hacks and whatnot I'm sure it's possible.

What I do know is your comments about me we're unnecessary. If I were less of a person I would tell you that I could spend the money to get work done but you'd still be a asshat. Let us both be glad I'm a better person than that.

It's been fun spending my lunch hour with you all, thank you for reminding me why I left.

Location hidden

#85465 May 10, 2013
RedheadwGlasses wrote:
<quoted text>
It was't her. I knew she wouldn't have anything to do with ferrerman, so I checked iwth her, and I was right.
Taking pot shots at someone's weight is lazy and stupid.
Taking pot shots at someone's appearance is wrong. You are correct about that. However, it's fair game if someone initiates it and is attacking your appearance, as far as I'm concerned.

How did someone link to her blogger profile? I have to believe you can't just link to anyone's profile you want to. I have to believe you need their password. Otherwise it would be a huge problem. Are you saying someone hacked her account?

I never gave the f'ing dirt bag any of my PI. The only way he could have gotten it was when I was facebook friends with folks on here too.

Neda, stay with me!

#85466 May 10, 2013
Is that a polite thing to do?
Mimi Seattle wrote:
<quoted text>
I just inboxed you on Facebook.

Location hidden

#85467 May 10, 2013
RACE wrote:
Or whatever. It would have been blue like the other post!
The first post from that person linked to her account is blue.

Location hidden

#85468 May 10, 2013
Jay_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don't give out my password, and I really don't know. I'm not a tech, however with email hacks and whatnot I'm sure it's possible.
What I do know is your comments about me we're unnecessary. If I were less of a person I would tell you that I could spend the money to get work done but you'd still be a asshat. Let us both be glad I'm a better person than that.
It's been fun spending my lunch hour with you all, thank you for reminding me why I left.
If that is the case, then, you really should contact blogspot and let them know. That can't comply with their terms and it may in fact be illegal if someone hacked your account.

And if that is the case, then I jumped to conclusions, and you are correct I am a COMPLETE asshat and I profoundly apologize. Other than that, there is nothing that I can say, other than to ask that you put yourself in my shoes to try to understand.

How the hell could so many of you been so close to that low life?

Neda, stay with me!

#85469 May 10, 2013
Yes, but that post makes no mention of your shirt, and which links back to a post from you on ferr's blog back in 2011
So, what seems to be the constant in that whole mess?
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first post from that person linked to her account is blue.

“...,to wit”

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#85470 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>

How the hell could so many of you been so close to that low life?
If that is not a rhetorical question, the answer is, FaceBook

Location hidden

#85471 May 10, 2013
I know how they did it. You post type a comment in the comment box and you select your ID as Name/URL.

It appears that you can type whatever name you want and include whatever URL you want. They pasted in the URL to Jay_Lee's blogger account.

I'm an asshat. I'm a d'. I assumed. I'm profoundly sorry, Jay Lee. I can't believe that blogspot would structure their website so that folks can masquerader as other bloggers. I would bet anything it was Ferrerman himself who did it.

<egg on face>

Shame on me.

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

#85472 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking pot shots at someone's appearance is wrong. You are correct about that. However, it's fair game if someone initiates it and is attacking your appearance, as far as I'm concerned.
How did someone link to her blogger profile? I have to believe you can't just link to anyone's profile you want to. I have to believe you need their password. Otherwise it would be a huge problem. Are you saying someone hacked her account?
I never gave the f'ing dirt bag any of my PI. The only way he could have gotten it was when I was facebook friends with folks on here too.
So lets just follow this through, I haven't been on here in 3 ish years and all of a sudden I have to go on a blog of someone I openly disliked while I was here, change my name and dis you because ??? help me out....

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

#85473 May 10, 2013
PEllen wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is not a rhetorical question, the answer is, FaceBook
Sorry sweetie, hate to break your heart but he was never one of my friends on facebook.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#85474 May 10, 2013
So... Jamwow is MINE ! MINE! She arrives at the Mpls Intergalactic Airport in 3 hours and I'm going to take her to Sex World, have her get an Obama tattoo, and we're getting drunk with Twins fans.

“Dude Seriously?!?!”

#85475 May 10, 2013
Sublime1 wrote:
I know how they did it. You post type a comment in the comment box and you select your ID as Name/URL.
It appears that you can type whatever name you want and include whatever URL you want. They pasted in the URL to Jay_Lee's blogger account.
I'm an asshat. I'm a d'. I assumed. I'm profoundly sorry, Jay Lee. I can't believe that blogspot would structure their website so that folks can masquerader as other bloggers. I would bet anything it was Ferrerman himself who did it.
<egg on face>
Shame on me.
It might have been, although why he chose me I don't know. Frankly I've been a little busy recovering from being hit by a drunk driver in February. Ask Red, or Mimi...they keep up with me off boards...Two things you can count on, I don't make fun of people or their kids and I don't hide behind other names. If I'm going to bother to say it I want you to know it's me. Oh one more thing, I'm not afraid to sign my real name.

Jen

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,153,337
Woman walks into a welfare office... 9 min GotsMe2ManyKids 7
Food for Thought 14 min NationRunByIdiots 1
Deat Abby 12-16 19 min RACE 69
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min Maude 181,729
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 26 min Sublime1 25
Some Valid Points. 26 min Other thread 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:58 am PST

NBC Sports 9:58AM
Unnamed Bears "confused and uncomfortable" with benching Cutler
ESPN10:10 AM
Vegas reacts to Bears' benching of Cutler
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Is Chicago protecting Cutler's trade value by benching him?
NBC Sports10:35 AM
Why did Chicago wait until now to bench Jay Cutler?
ESPN11:08 AM
Cowboys remain hopeful as Murray practices